TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through August 06, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Kaitlyn - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through August 06, 2015 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Oh no, say it isn't so Jimmer! sob sob (lol)

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I thought it was extremely romantic that Shawn took a screen cap of Kaitlyn, put a heart around it, saying he was coming to get her and then sent it to all of his buddies. Raising four sons, I can tell you, I highly doubt a guy would stick his neck out in that manner with his friends unless he was totally smitten. You go Shawn!

Seamonkey, I agree 100% with your assessment of Nick.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, July 28, 2015 - 2:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
P.s. I joined the ABC message board a few weeks ago to see what was being said and it became so negative there about this new season that they prematurely shut it down and said they were having "problems" with the board.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 4:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
my favorite blog is up! i actually laughed out loud as i read it! and she echos my thoughts exactly!

pinteresttoldmeto.blogspot.com

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I saw that earlier today. And I suspect she is dead on. OK. well I don't agree about liking Nick. I still don't and while he did very well meeting her family, he was back to bitter at the last show. I just want him gone from my TV screen. (if he's on BIP, no worries for me, since I won't ever be watching that)

Jimmy Kimmel with them was the best.. he made them swear that if they aren't still together a year from that night they would pay him $1000, in full, or in payments of (something like $2.27).

And the skit he and Guillermo did with Kaitlyn was funny as heck!

Naja

06-28-2003

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 2:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I thought when Kaitlyn was pretend making out with Owen Wilson was hilarious.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That, too!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, July 29, 2015 - 3:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I do wish Jimmy would acknowledge that he probably gets his predictions from RS.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sea, isn't it amazing how Kimmel has predicted correctly every single season, and the one season Kimmel was wrong was Dez's season when he picked Brooks (the same season RS had bad information and had Brooks)?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 4:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
:-) Yep, I've definitely noticed that, Lexie

The same for the tv columnist in our local paper here.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I saw an interview with Nick. They played a clip of Shawn and Kaitlyn mocking him for throwing the ring underhanded. Nick said he tossed it to the Producer who was sitting in the limo across from him.

I thought it was mean of them to make fun of him. Nick looked very hurt watching them laughing at him.

Jmho

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 11:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What is even more amaaaaaaazing is how Kimmel correctly predicts the FINAL FOUR each and every season (with the exception of Dez's season)... LOL

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 3:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I have to believe Kimmel get his predictions from Reality Steve.

Naja

06-28-2003

Thursday, July 30, 2015 - 3:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
I think it's his wife that gets the info from RS. He always says his wife tells him whom to pick.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
This article about Kaitlyn's Season made for interesting reading:

http://www.glamour.com/entertainment/blogs/obsessed/
2015/07/bachelorette-kaitlyn-coverup ...

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, August 03, 2015 - 9:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Interesting indeed Rupert. Hmmm.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 3:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Rupert for the link. I have been wondering if Kaitlyn and Nick actually even "did the deed" at all. Those noises from the other side of the door sounded fake to me. And I was amazed that Shawn could forgive so quickly. Usually that is a deal breaker for guys I have known.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, August 05, 2015 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I agree, Roblover. The entire season was just so "off", as if HMS Bachelorette had hit an iceberg and the producers were having the band play really loud, as their vessel slowly sank.;)

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 3:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Ashley I (from Chris' season) talked about Kaitlyn and Sean on After Paradise. She said she was on the New York date and the chemistry between them was palatable, they she knew right away he was the one she was going to pick.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 10:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree, Roblover. The entire season was just so "off", as if HMS Bachelorette had hit an iceberg and the producers were having the band play really loud, as their vessel slowly sank.;)

Good one, Rupertbear2! Hahahahahaha!!!

Texannie, I think Kaitlyn was talking about Nick. Ashley was with Nick at the group date when Kailtyn first found out Nick was in NY. Ashley I. said she understood why Kaitlyn was so attracted to Nick. She said he's very charming and charismatic and he SMELLS good!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Babyjaxmom...all we needed was to hear "My Heart Will Go On", as Nick made his exit.

I just cannot for the life of me see how Nick is so charismatic...not even if I were stranded on a desert island with him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
For realz Rupertbear... I find Nick so skeevy and smarmy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Rupert, the main obstacle in that article is the producers dislike Nick and wouldn't even pay his travel to NYC much less "hire him" to come on the show.

The producers loved Andi and after Nick "____-shamed" to her on the ATFR, there is no way they would have "hired" him for anything.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well they didn't have to let him back on the show at all did they? Letting him back is almost the equivalent of hiring him.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
For realz Rupertbear... I find Nick so skeevy and smarmy.
I'll co-sign that, Lexie! ha ha ha

Yes, Jim...and let's hope they never, ever, never, ever decide to let him on anything again! :P