TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
After Paradise

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: After Paradise users admin

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through August 25, 2015Texannie25 08-25-15  5:04 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 5:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Laughing out loud here, Annie...*snickering too!!!

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I don't know what more Joe can do to satisfy Julia. She seemed to want to pick at, even nice things Joe said. Julia needs to just let it go. I mean, how many different ways can he say that he's sorry. Not a Joe fan, but I thought he tried to make amends.... multiple times.

Ahhhh, the Nick sighting that Chris thought broke Twitter.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Michelle Collins looked like a giant sitting next to Steve. Oh my.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
who?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, August 25, 2015 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The celebrity guest fan.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
She's a big girl. I champion the big girl. I saw her on The View standing next to the other hosts and it made me want to watch again. lol.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 6:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
She's very funny. She's a very large person. Big hands. I read over 6 foot. I wonder how much over. She really makes other people look shrimpy!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
This show is the best thing that ever happened to anything Bachelor show related. I LOL pretty much through each show.

I'm not buying what Joe was selling. He's not a good person. Kinda handsome but full of cow poop.

Juelia needs to grow up. She really came ready to fight. I think the guys were treated way worse by Joe than Juelia was.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yep Joe is a dog. Of course he has to go on TV and be all remorseful. But I wouldn't want anyone I know to date him. He has a mean streak and I have to wonder how much of it is fueled by alcohol. Either way, he's one to avoid -- by both men and women. He's not a good friend either!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, August 26, 2015 - 1:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
The whole time he was following Sam around trying to get her to come back to him, I was thinking how scary and manipulative he is. He was basically blackmailing her to be with him ("If you come back to me, I won't show everyone those texts you sent me"). What a great basis for a relationship! And he talked about her like an object or a possession. All he talked about was how pretty she is and how she'd make a great trophy wife. He didn't seem to care about her personality at all. Just sad.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 8:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Well, it was good to see Sam taken to task on the show. She had to finally 'fess up and admit and apologize for her shenanigans.

Chris Bukowski is "retiring" from reality shows after trying to find love five times? It appears that his first love is alcohol.

I really like Jared a lot! I would LOVE to see him as the Bachelor in some future season, maybe like right after Ben gets his shot at it. :-)

Hopefully he won't be too traumatized by his night locked up in the fantasy suite with the virgin. I was not liking what Ashley I. wore on the show tonight...what was she thinking???

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
It was a couple of sizes too small for starters and she kept pulling it together at the front.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Monday, August 31, 2015 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
You're right, Lakecat. Too tight and did nothing for her figure. It's like she's trying to look like a femme fatale but the virgin keeps taking over, (tugging it closed for modesty...lol).

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Ashley I is a terrible dresser. I seem to recall her clothes practically falling off her on the Girls Tell All show. Just an ugly outfit to start and then ill fitting.

Sam looked uncomfortable and with good reason.

And Jared is too much of a wuss. He would never be a successful BAchelor with how he is handling Ashley I. he'd never be able to send any girls home!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 10:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I'm not so sure Brenda. Being in the driver's seat, so to speak, I think he'd have a lot more confidence. Plus, as far as I'm concerned, he's very easy on the eyes... :P

Texas4ever

02-12-2009

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 1:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texas4ever a private message Print Post    
I am not so sure Jared wants to find a woman to have a relationship with.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I loved Jared on Kaitlyn's season, but I think Ashley I has ruined him. He has absolutely no backbone. What was he thinking taking her into the FS??? And from the previews and her body language in regards to Jared at the end of last night's show, I think we can all assume that it didn't end well. She wasn't even looking in Jared's direction and he wasn't making any effort to interact with her. Reminded me of all the bad high school breakups we all went through and/or at least witnessed. Not good.

Flossiebebe

09-01-2005

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Flossiebebe a private message Print Post    
Samantha is a piece of work. That book of texts between her and Joe just sealed her fate. But I do think she very smart in getting herself front and center and lots of screen time

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was amazed at the time and amount of work Joe put into making that book. Obsessed much? Lol.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LOL. Yep, that book is a girl thing to do, not a guy thing. Very, very odd. Maybe his mom or sister put it together for him. If Joe did it, he's even scarier than I thought, and that's staying something!

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
I would say the word that characterizes preparing the book is "vindictive". Sam rejected him, so Joe will stop at nothing to try and get even with her.

Remember what he called her during one of his interviews? (b*tch) Also, his horrendous parting words, as he was sitting in the back of the limo. (Dammit.I should have f*'d her brains out.)

The guy is a Neanderthal!!

Northstar

09-29-2008

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 8:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
I was starting to feel alone with my opinion on Joe. His behavior and words summoned every red flag out there. I'm so disappointed in CBS for promoting this storyline.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Why would CBS promote this storyline? This show's on ABC!

Northstar

09-29-2008

Wednesday, September 02, 2015 - 10:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
There's one in ever crowd.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, September 03, 2015 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Tuesday, September 08, 2015 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
Well, the After Paradise episode was a waste of valuable sleeping time.

When it's good, it's entertaining and when it's boring, like last night....meh. :-(

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: