TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 21, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Kaitlyn - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through July 21, 2015 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 1:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
This is not official yet, but it makes total sense to me. E! News is predicting the next Bachelor.

Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Eonline link

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
My dvr stopped taping before the rose ceremony .. and I missed Nicks fantasy date .. was that last week? ... My DVR didn't record last week... but I guess I didn't miss much...

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Nick's Fantasy Date was last week. The editing is weird this season. The Rose Ceremony is in the middle of the show, so they kind of leave us hanging at the end. Ugh.

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
I only watched this because they filmed so much in Ireland. I was in Killarney probably 2 weeks before they filmed there and I saw the streets and restaurants where I had gone. I'd rewind for the scenery :-) I think, too, if Kaitlyn and Nick were getting so close online before she went to the Bachelorette, she should have deferred to Brittany. They seemed to be getting pretty close before they ever met in person. She should pick Nick and let Shawn find someone he can trust and who thinks the world of him. JMHO

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
And, just to add: I was a BIG Nick fan the first several episodes of Andi's season. Can't stand him now, but I love his large family.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 3:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM: Reality Steve said in last week's column that it would be between
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Josh Murray and who is in your spoiler box. He's leaning towards who is in your spoiler box.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 8:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I read at TMZ that JJ and some of the production team got jumped by a gang of 5 men after the filming of Men Tell all. His face is black and blue. Oddly no one reported it.

Whrlwnd

10-13-2006

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Whrlwnd a private message Print Post    
Oh! LOL! That makes sense! I thought it was odd that both of the guy's families lived in similar looking condo buildings! Ha Ha, clearly I wasn't paying close attention.

06-29-2002

Wednesday, July 15, 2015 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Please put spoilers in the spoiler thread..

Peeper

06-14-2004

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
Wow this season must be really bad. No comments after the Men Tell All show?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I watched it. Appreciated Kaitlin more. Glad some of them redeemed themselves.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
I was waiting for someone to chime in as well.

Peeper

06-14-2004

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
Does it sound like Kaitlyn had a quick with Shawn when Ben was in the shower? This was before Nick came on the show.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
That was when she told Shawn that he was the one.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 9:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
They read some of the hateful emails/tweets she's received.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Peeper, I think it was just what Kokliebird said....she only told him he was the one and there was no sex.

I actually felt sorry for Kaitlin tonight. What is wrong with people writing such hateful emails/twitters to her! <--rhetorical question. And she has received death threats too. I do not think she knew Nick was going to be on the show, did she? But she is now in the position of having to still pretend it was her idea.

I have never watched Bachelor in Paradise but might this year just to see how JJ acts. I thought he looked a bit worried when Chris said he was going to announce something about him and then looked very relieved when it was just that he was going to be on that show.

Peeper

06-14-2004

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
Thank you for your prospective Roblover and Kook. I agree with the panic look JJ got on his face. I have to wonder what he was afraid would be revealed.
I am not crazy about Kaitlin just because she acted so giddy (like a schoolgirl) when Nick showed up. It made the other guys look real foolish and I felt foolish whenever I watched the show after that.
I do feel sorry for her because of the hateful stuff people are posting to the internet. I was looking at the show's facebook page and about 90% of the comments were very negative and some were downright mean.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What bothered me last week when she met Nick's family.. she talked to one of them about their texts and how deep they were and all.. yet when she let Nick on the show she tried to say they just had a couple of quick texts. I guess they were really deep and quick. Just admit you already had a connection.

I'm not that far into the show.. but our favorite blogger, Schaefer (Pinterest Made Me..) who blogs on Nordstrom clothing but also on The Bachelor/Bachelorette was there at the taping for tonight.. she is behind Chris Harrison to Chris' right, our left..in a striped dress.. dark hair, sideswept bangs and roundish face, smile, she is getting in the shot often and early on they zoomed right in on her. A fellow blogger had an in and they were so excited to go. I'm sure her blog will come out tomorrow bout the experience.

I cannot imagine the hateful attacks on Kaitlyn.. or guess I can.. but it sucks. The tabloids have had a field day, too. She was in our paper today , just a pic taken at California Adventure.

Ah there is our blogger zoomed in on as they showed the Jared leaving package.. in a box and just at the end.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 20, 2015 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Back to say she's handling this pretty darned well..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 3:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Roblover, she didn't know Nick was going to be on the show, but she had been texting him for 3-4 months before the show started.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 3:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
the fellow blogger who had and in who was the lovely blonde sitting next to her is Shay Shull, Sean Lowe's sister. Sean surprised them with the tickets.

Alliet

07-11-2005

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 5:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alliet a private message Print Post    
Ian kneeling before the guys was awkward with a capital A

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie_girl, for confirming that she did not know Nick would appear. I think she was hoping he would because I thought I hear her say last night she thought maybe he would get out of one of the limos. Producers chose to bring him in the middle to create more drama and yet she has to take the blame for being the one that brought him in.

Seamonkey, I agree she appears to be handling "the hate" and what appeared to be all season the producer's not liking her very much (stupid dates, etc.) quite well too. She appears to be immature, which is okay...hopefully we all grow as we age. I was thinking maybe her immaturity is helpful in the situation she finds herself because if she were more introspective, the show and the backlash might affect her more. And yes, I think her and Nick's relationship was more than a few quick texts before the show.

After watching the MTA and the outtakes my opinion of her has changed from not liking her very much to an understanding she is even younger then her chronological age. Now if I meet her 20 years from now and she is the same, I will have to revert back to my original opinion :-)

I was looking for "our favorite blogger" in the audience but did not find her. Thanks Texannie and Sea for pointing out where she was sitting and with whom.

Yes, Alliet, Ian's grand gesture was awkward and made me embarrassed for him.

Peeper, I think there is more going on with JJ then on the surface especially because of that frightened look on his face when Chris purposefully phrased his question the way he did. Clint's reaction to the rumors is more what I would expect from a heterosexual man, but who knows? Maybe JJ is just the kind of guy that won't say anything he has done or said could be misinterpreted. Really doesn't make any difference to me, just find it interesting and shows to me how the producers really do not care whom they hurt as long as it is good tv. The scripted show "Unreal" may be extreme in their depiction of reality shows behind-the-scenes, but I think the producers of the Bachelor franchise is coming dangerous close to it.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Roblover, the producers did not bring Nick in. They absolutely hate Nick. When Nick approached the producers about being on the show, they told him if he wanted to meet Kaitlyn he would have to pay his own airfare and hotel.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, July 21, 2015 - 11:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I noticed Shaefer in the audience as well. ditto on how awkward Ian was, and Corey who? He chimed in quite a bit. My heart still went out to Jared and the Bens. I loved that those guys defended her. I liked those three the best. Kaitlin does roll with things and I think she has a great sense of humour.

I thought Bachelor in Paradise was a lot of ridiculous fun last year. I was reeled in. It should be nutty with the crazies that are going to be on it.