TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 14, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Kaitlyn - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through July 14, 2015 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 09, 2015 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Karuuna, that was Emily Maynard. She let it be known to the producers when she agreed to do the show that there would be no Fantasy Suite on her season and the producers agreed to it because they would do whatever it took to get her to do the show - because she was "America's sweetheart" <</sarc>>

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Naked golf?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Kaitlan's red dress for the rose ceremony is too revealing. It looks like they could plop out of it.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Any east coasters willing to post? Pretty please?!?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 6:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Way too revealing!

And Ben goes home.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
She keeps Nick and Shawn!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Ben looks like Peter Brady. Very cute.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
That golf game was ridiculous.

Kaitlan runs away with Shawn's clothes!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
most awkward silence ever...Nick and Shawn at the end.
Peter Brady will be the next bachelor.

Mickiej51

05-08-2013

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mickiej51 a private message Print Post    
So she says she doesn't want the drama....but lady, figure it out, you chose those last two! At least if you had kept Ben....it would have been lot less drama!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Peter Brady should be the next Bachelor!

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 6:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
She keeps Nick and Shawn? Oh brother.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Tonight's whole show is ridiculous. Kaitlyn says goodnight, then Shawn and Nick are left standing in the room together with fuming hatred and awkward silence. I don't ever recall the lead leaving the final two like that.
Kaitlyn's whining about the two of them hating each other and how uncomfortable it makes her is driving me crazy! If it makes you that uncomfortable, then why the hell did you make them your final two? Meanwhile she let Jared and Ben go, who were great guys that brought no drama and were excellent husband material. I think this is the fakest installment of this show ever.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Oh brother is right!!

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
I suspect she may have done this on purpose, with Nick going twice as the "runner up". Kind of a revengeful vindication of the stunt he pulled last time.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 6:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Shawn's mother couldn't make it to the meeting with Kaitlyn? That's odd, and very telling, IMO.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
ok, i am slow...what does it tell?

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I do too littlebird but I feel like the producers egged it on or put it in her head to make him top two.
ETA shawns Dad is handsome

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, July 13, 2015 - 10:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I still want her to pick Nick. I think he's sincere. His family was very sincere and the pain they felt over him losing last time was palpable. Nick for the win!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Kelly Osbourne was hospitalized with a hand injury.

No specifics, but she said it happened while she was watching the Bachelorette!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 8:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Reasons for a family member being unable to be there.. health.. cannot fly, job, cannot leave, but the show seemed to bring half of Nick's town.. well a lot of family, for sure.

This side of Nick that is so deep and serious.. they sure don't share that with us. Mostly they just make out, seems to me. And then he looks so smug most of the time. And all hurt that Shawn said he'd just spent the day and night with Kaitlin.. well he knew they were down to fantasy suite dates even though he got his earlier .. so what was the big surprise and why was he lurking outside the other guy's room.. and when Shawn went to confront Nick.. well most hotels don't give out room numbers, so that was clearly rigged.

This season is pretty much a trainwreck.

What happened to meeting a guys family at home where you could get a better feel for them? So much product placement.. guess that hotel is hungry for publicity because there was no reason to go there as opposed to where they guy's family is.. and it had to cost more to bring that huge bunch of people out

Disappointed if Kaitlin's family is brought in. A Canadian Bachelorette and guess they will never set foot in Canada? Or see where she's from?

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Not my favorite season, for sure. I can't decide if I like both of them or neither of them....and I feel the same way about Kaitlin. I'm pretty apathetic overall. And even the dates have felt boring to me.

The difference between her and me....I'd probably always send home the ones who were arguing with each other. That does not appeal to me at all.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 10:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I don't like Shawn at all, so for those of you that don't like Nick, I can see why you'd be so turned off by this season if you feel as I do about Shawn. At least Nick was actually trying to have a conversation. All Shawn wants to do is put Nick down, shout at him, but never give him a chance to speak. Nope, don't like Shawn at all. I don't even think he's handsome.

And yes, of course the producers are setting up the confrontations. "Now would be good time to go talk to him..."

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Brenda I do not like Shawn either, I think he acts like a big bratty baby and hope she chooses Nick. I have no preconceived notions about him as I didn't watch the season he was on before. It does seem quite contrived this season and she either got rid of Ben and Jared (I preferred both of these guys) because IT just wasn't there or she was talked in to it.

btw I thought Kaitlin looked great in that dress. Yes revealing, but hey everything is still in the right place so she might as well.

They did go to Gillian's home town in Canada on her season so I don't see why they wouldn't go. I did get the impression some of her parental units spent a good deal of the year in the states. (Arizona?)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 14, 2015 - 1:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sea, I was thinking maybe it was cheaper to fly the families in to Utah (I'm sure the product placement was part of their agreement with the hotel--it always works that way), rather than fly an entire production crew and equipment across the country and back. At least they finally got out of Ireland. As beautiful as it was, I like when they go somewhere new each week. That's part of the reason I watch this show, to see the beautiful locations.

I feel like the producers kind of gave up halfway through the season. Fewer locations, no hometown visits, skip ahead to the Fantasy Suites (but in the same location they've been stuck in for the previous 3 weeks). Maybe they realized that this season was a huge trainwreck.

I was actually bored last night, watching her with Peter Brady--er, Ben. I knew she wouldn't pick him.

I started out being a big Shawn fan, but now I'm so over him because of his obsession with Nick. It's really annoying. He's acting like he's in middle school. He goes to Nick's hotel room and tells him how he feels about Nick, but Nick's not allowed to do the same? I'm just over him.

I hope Kaitlyn picks Nick. They deserve each other. They won't last any longer than any other couple on this show. I just don't feel like Kaitlyn is seriously looking for a husband. I agree with Ian. As nasty as he was, I think he was right. She just wants to kiss a lot of pretty boys on TV.