TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 07, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Kaitlyn - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through July 07, 2015 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 01, 2015 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
She could have talked to him though when she said goodbye to him before picking Josh.

Willwillbee

09-19-2001

Thursday, July 02, 2015 - 3:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Willwillbee a private message Print Post    
I thought a scene was aired that Kaitlin told Shawn that he was "the one" before her infamous date with Nick. Shawn talks about off camera but I swore I saw it.

I know that was my main concern that she chose the man to marry but continued what at that point would be (to me) inappropriate contact with another man.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, July 03, 2015 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Now you have me thinking Willwillbee.

Did they show the scene after Shawn said it was 'off camera'?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't think they showed Kaitlyn telling Shawn he was "the one" on camera. They've said multiple times it was when she sneaked down to the guys' room to visit off-camera.

Can't wait to see how this plays out tonight. Basically she's gonna come clean about the sex with Nick, and everybody's gonna have a meltdown. I wonder if anyone will just walk out? I've given up even expecting to see a Rose Ceremony on this show. They seem to have thrown the show format right out the window this season.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
did anyone see Cupcake on Good Morning America? i had to leave for work and missed him.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Oh no, Shawn accepted the rose!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 6:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Now Nick is given a rose.

If I were Shawn, I think I would want to give mine back.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I was really hoping.that Shawn would walk out.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 10:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Nope, Shawn couldn't walk out. He had to show us what a brat he can be. If he's mad about it, ragging on Nick is not the thing to do. Just makes Shawn look bad.

I want her to pick Nick. I still think he's a doll. And Ben needs to be the next Bach. He's adorable. Bye, Bye Shawn.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Monday, July 06, 2015 - 10:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
I really hope it's not Nick. Not Shawn either. I agree with Brenda that Ben would be a great next Bach; he's pretty adorable. I'd like to see Kaitlyn head off to be adventurous for a few more years and then find a nice guy and settle down.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
when Ben was saying no sex at the overnight, you could see it flash across her face, WHAT??????

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 5:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ben for the next Bachelor!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think Ben was just trying to be a gentleman, indicating that he wouldn't _expect_ anything. I'm sure if she's willing he'd step up to bat! I found her response funny, it was like "oh dear me, please tell me he's not a virgin!"

Would love Ben as the Bach. Cute as a button and a gentleman too?! Not arrogant, but vulnerable. Yes, I think he'd be a good choice.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Shawn should of said SEE YA. She is a mess. And her reasoning is self-involved. I like Ben; he is a great Bachelor seems sweet and genuine. Nick, Shawn and whatever her name is are meant to be together as the yuckiest threesome ever. lol

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
And whatever relationships come of this season....

clearly won't be long lasting.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 8:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, Ben seems like One in a Million, and the others are more like a Dime a Dozen.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Heck I was wishing everyone would walk out, leave her and Nick; they deserve each other.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 9:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes the leap to "he's a virgin" was a bit much.. just because he expressed the desire to get to know her more, in private. Perhaps he respects her more than she respects herself.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Why did Kaitlyn have to tell Shawn about the night with Nick . . because she figured he would tell (like he did with Andi) and she wanted to tell him first? I like her less and less with each show.

and YES Ben for next Bach!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
When Kaitlyn was having the Big Talk with Shawn, all I wanted to hear her say was, "I'm sorry I hurt you." Doesn't admit any guilt or remorse (cause God knows she doesn't have any), but acknowledges that she hurt him and she can be sorry about that, if she cares about him. But no. She came off as arrogant. "You just have to trust me."

Poor Shawn is coming off as way insecure and needy. I would have had so much more respect for him if he'd refused the rose. I don't think she's such a catch.

I'm hating the editing of this season. They leave us hanging every week! I wanted to see the other two Fantasy Dates! Plus what happened to going somewhere tropical and warm? Anybody else notice a lack of hot tubs this season???

And I almost forgot about Joe. He went from "I'm in love with you" to "I think I hate you and have nothing more to say" in about 30 seconds. That was kind of scary!

And Jared, bless his heart! What a sweetie! She dumped him, and yet he still offered her his coat cause she was cold. Class act, Jared!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 1:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, I think she dodged a bullet with Joe.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Actually, I think it's the other way around, Dogdoc!

Smokey

07-07-2003

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Smokey a private message Print Post    
Hah I'm with you Babyjaxmom.

I find Nick to be slimy. After his other season and stories about him after the show and how he handled himself, I just don't have a lot of respect for him. And, I have absolutely no clue what a woman would see in him.

Kaitlyn is a disappointment to me. I am not hugely invested in this show, but just disappointed in how she has conducted herself. I was also disappointed in her inability to see why Shawn was feeling the way he was and her inability to take any responsibility for her behavior. I'm no prude, but she seems to not have a whole lot of respect (not the word I want, but can't think of what I mean)for herself or for a serious relationship.

And yeah, Shawn is coming across as very needy. I really liked him a lot until this recent episode. I wanted him to tell her to kiss his behind.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I agree with you, Smokey! The problem is that this show is such an unrealistic premise. In a normal dating situation, there would be nothing wrong with a couple taking their relationship to the next level, but when there are several relationships in the mix, it just doesn't seem right to be having sex with one guy while you're still having a relationship with other men. I just don't understand why Shawn didn't turn around and walk out when she told him she'd had sex with Nick. I lost a lot of respect for him. How can you trust someone who's sleeping with someone else? I just don't get it.

And for her to be so clueless about how hurt the other guys would be just shows how self-centered she is. This is absolutely the worst season ever. I just don't see any kind of a lasting relationship coming out of this trainwreck.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, July 07, 2015 - 4:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I think she DOES see that she made mistakes, its why she was in tears the next morning after the night with Nick... not that she had sex but that she had all these other relationships and she felt badly.. She also TOLD Shawn because she felt he needed to know. If she didn't care... why would she bother? She has said a million times that she regretted saying Shawn was the one so early because it ruined things with him.

This show has been horrible from the beginning and I don't solely blame Kaitlyn... the editing, the change in rose ceremonies, routines, home towns, etc... all of it together.. UGH!! Its just not the same. I get why she let Nick in (I didn't like it, but I get it) but it has just caused a super huge mess all the way around.