TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 30, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Kaitlyn - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through June 30, 2015 users admin

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 5:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
It doesn't seem as if Nick has told the guys. I wonder if he will.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Two on one dates are so awkward.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 5:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
good lord...i can NOT take anymore of her angst!!!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Shawn is unexpectedly going to Caitlin's room. She's freaking out because she thinks he knows about Nick. Shawn doesn't know about her and Nick. He says while they were in Texas she just about told him that he was the one. He doesn't feel secure anymore. He is going to try to be more secure. He leaves the room.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
She cries all the time!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 5:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
She did tell Shawn he was the one!!! No wonder he is so stressed!

Spoton

09-16-2005

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Wow, wow and Wow! Has Kaitlyn never in her life had an adult relationship ? She is so, so bad at even the most basic communication with the men, both in a group and individually. The more she talks, the more confused, conflicted and concerned they are. A little advice, Katie girl: stop kissing, cease canoodling, and cool the candor. Yeesh.

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
He claimed she told him "Off Camera". I'm not sure that's allowed? Again, Shawn signed up with the show, he knows she has to go through the whole "season"???

Doesn't seem like the guys doubt Nick, yet. I'm just at the point when she let JJ go (about time!) in the 2 on 1 date.

Shawn's taking the lift to see her again??

Ed "she told him he's the one...."

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
Ha! Now that she learned Shawn wasn't there to confront her about Nick, she's "beating him up" for not being positive and perhaps given too much "assurance".
So she probably did go to his room in San Ant and said those words. Wonder if Katlyn told any other guys simulate things?

That's more problematic to me than being too intimate with Nick. Maybe that's what production is upset about: K dint keep the boys guessing enough.

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
Rose ceremony half way through the show?
Is it really going to happen?

I didn't even remember to look for Rose cere in the start of the show.

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
Shawn got the last Rose. She's teaching him?

Ben Z. is very sad, tears and all.

Tanner was okay I guess.

What now?

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
Any one else thinking "Once a cheater, always a cheater" when JJ confessed earlier?

I'm just glad he's gone, he sold his bromance out to stay there.

Preview shows Chris Cupcake crying hard.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Cupcake was crying at end of this episode. She dumped him on the cliffs of Ireland. Poor sole nearly fell off with his sobbing. One down, 2 to dump before she gets more "off camera" time with the 3 remaining.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 29, 2015 - 10:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It looked like production thought Cupcake might hurl himself off the cliffs!!

I think he's right and she's not ready, no matter how the season ends up.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 3:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
that was so strange seeing the production crew in the shot with cupcake.
is Peter Brady still there?
i am so tired of her.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 4:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
She seems to be all about herself and HER feelings.

Why fly the poor guy to a cliff side, sit him down for a meal and tell him he has to go!

There is just so much wrong going on this season.

(Note to Shawn: Run!)

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 6:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
wow this girl is the least likable ever. she's terrible and so self absorbed! It wasn't that she had sex with Nick that was a problem? Then she acted like it was that she was too forward with Shawn? Shawn needs to run, he is better than her. She's a loser and will always be drama.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 7:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I don't think she's really that bad, but I've only seen one other Bachelorette season so I don't have much to go on. She doesn't seem fake like Trista or Andi. I'd be so conflicted if it were me.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 8:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Did anyone think that Cupcake was going to jump off the cliff when she left in the helicopter??!
Regarding Kaitlyn & Nick - No doubt, Kaitlin is 100% responsible for what happened with that LOSER Nick. But I cannot help think that there are a number of decent guys out there that would have stopped 'IT' from happening especially on national TV. She was beyond drunk (!!!pints & whiskey all night!!!) & call me naïve, but if Nick was anywhere near a decent gentleman he would have put a stop to it. Then Nick goes back to group and wastes no time implying what happened. OMG he is such a CREEPY JERK, what did Andi & Kaitlyn ever see in him!!!

She can spin it all she wants saying that 'sex is natural & nothing wrong with what they did' yeahh, tell that to the other decent guys you have still there. With all the animosity aimed at Nick, the guys are supposed to accept she had sex with him and offer up a proposal?? LOL!

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Fwiw I think Shawn is a lot of drama as well. I think she is most compatible with Jarod. I like Kaitlyn but she seems tied up in knots over everything and maybe just not mature enough to have done this.

But I don't think I would have enjoyed Britt at all in this role. She is just to needy and would have moulded herself into whatever each guy was looking for when with them. Guess it makes her a good actor.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 10:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
She doesn't seem fake like Trista

Trista and Ryan are still together, so I'm thinking she wasn't that fake....

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Kaitlyn sure is conflicted. It is very hard to watch. She just seems flighty and flakey to me. So, it doesn't surprise me that she'd think in the moment that each guy is the one, tell them that or sleep with them.

As for Nick. I still find him adorable. I may be the only fool on this board that does, but I still do. There's something about him that just gets under my skin -- in a good way. LOL. I've always had questionable taste in men. :-)

Shawn doesn't do it for me at all and I've never liked JJ. I can see JArod or Ben H (Brady) as the next Bachelor. And Cupcake seemed WAY too torn up over this. Yes, I was worried he was going to fall off the cliff.

I love this show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 11:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Josh Murray (Andi's ex) will be the next Bachelor, assuming he doesn't find a girlfriend between now and October when they start filming.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Interesting. I guess whatever happens in the next few weeks sours production on all the remaining guys? Not sure I want Josh as the next Bachelor. My pick was Nick.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 30, 2015 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not a fan of Josh. I didn't even like him on Andi's season.