TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 24, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Kaitlyn - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through June 24, 2015 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I thought it was stupid when she invited Nick into the bedroom and had her fun. Then it was all "Boo hoo! What have I done!"

That was so unfair to the other guys. Just Nick being there is unfair. Those noisy, sloppy (reserved for Nick) kisses make me want to cover my ears.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well as you've stated many times, Lexie, it wasn't Kaitlyn's idea to have a date in a church. That's ridiculous. As far as "making out" in a church goes, I'm not exactly sure how that is wrong. Is there something in the bible about not kissing someone in a church? It's just a dumb place for a dinner date. Again, I can't imagine what the producers were thinking.

Frankly, I find the idea of taking two guys (or women) for a "test drive" in the Fantasy Suite and then declaring your undying love for one of them a day later much more gross than anything we saw on the show last night.

And how exactly is it "unfair" for Nick to be there? It's not a sports event with rules. She could date those guys for a few weeks and decide she is in love with Chris Harrison for that matter.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Correct Jimmer - production did set up the dinner date in the Church. My disgust is it wasn't a mere peck on the cheek, it was a full-blown make-out session and production should have stopped it and told them to take it outside. It was disgusting and disrespectful.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 8:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I agree that it's really distasteful if people are sleeping together in the fantasy suite and then one gets chosen. I will continue to have my head in the sand and prefer to think they are just enjoying some private time to talk with a bit of making out, but nothing more. LOL.

As for Nick being there unfair. I think he needs to be there! If she has feeling for him, he needs to be there. THere is nothing more annoying than finding out the happy couple broke up post season and they are back with their boy/girlfriend back home. Nick has a right to be there, same as any of those other guys. They can whine about it, but really the whole premise is "unfair". Certain guys get more time, more dates, etc.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 9:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I find it hard to believe that God cares about two people making out in a church. I'm inclined to think that God has more important concerns but to each his or her own. :-)

Obviously, the church officials had no qualms about allowing a sleazy show with a woman dating 25 guys to film a dinner date in their church.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 9:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The kissy face in the church didn't bother me. If there are rules about touching they are told that in advance.

I've only been here once, during my youth, but there's a nighclub in a church in town. It's pretty cool. http://www.coclubs.com/the-church/#about

06-29-2002

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 9:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Please do not use words that are red-dotted, or your posts will be removed. Thank you.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I'm not a prude but-sigh....personally you'll never catch me having sex behind closed doors on a tv show where I'm dating lots of other dudes. My mother would be so proud of my post. lol

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 11:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
What Kaitlyn did was different, actually. In the Fantasy Suite, the microphones are turned off at some point.

Frankly, I think this show is set up to be sleazy, and they do encourage it. That doesn't mean you have to do it, and I will continue to think poorly of both men and women who "go too far" on this show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, having the mics on was tasteless.. of course standing outside the door WITH mics and lights and cameras was tasteless as well..

I remember one horrible season of The Bachelor.. maybe the one filmed in Europe? I just remember early on the bachelor was in the bushes making out with one of the women with cameras recording the event from the other side and they actually had subtitles like "slurp" and other lovely descriptions.

When she was doing her balcony thing and worrying that Nick would tell the guys.. uh.. you didn't get Nick to promise NOT to tell the guys??? And you would trust him not to rub their noses in it? And don't you think if you don't choose him in the end he won't bring it up?

Apparently she is attracted to weasel like behavior.

Yes indeed, Nick did make a good point when he confronted Andi... well except that he had to know that it is almost the norm to sleep with more than one in the fantasy suite and then suddenly be in love with only one .. on this show and he was on this show..

So he was correct that it was insulting but he was also exhibiting weasel behavior.

So, I'd say Kaitlyn must be drawn to bad boys with weasel behavior.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well we go from saying everyone "knows" what happens in the Fantasy Suite to being offended that Nick would verbalize it. Kind of odd.

Let's say the situation was reversed. It is the Bachelor and the Bachelor (whoever he is) sleeps with both women and then rejects one. The rejected woman goes on TV and tearfully accuses the Bachelor of telling her that he loves her and making love to her and then heartlessly rejecting her. Would we be feeling bad for the Bachelor? If not, then why are people feeling bad for Andi and think Nick was a weasel?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I actually saw nothing wrong with Nick spilling the beans about Andi.

I think he is 'playing' Kaitlan by charming her even though he doesn't seem to have real feelings toward her.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Well, from this person, I never said I know what goes on in the Fantasy Suite.

Frankly, I think people should be more circumspect with everyone except the one they know they are going to choose.

Sleeping with them all is disgusting. and talking about it? more disgusting.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
They have both been on the show before...they both know what production is like so if they whine about that I have no sympathy for them. I think this season is a train wreck anyway...I just watch to laugh at it with my friends.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 2:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
http://www.people.com/article/bachelorette-kaitlyn-bristowe-blog-sex-nick-viall-ian-exit

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Maybe Nick has his head in the sand like I do and thinks that mostly talking and cuddling happen in the fantasy suite. I find it disgusting if they are bedding down 3 before picking 1. I wouldn't. If you don't have it figured out by the time that date rolls around I think there's a problem. So, I had no problem with Nick outing Andi because I think he was genuinely hurt and wanting to know. Was it a classy move? No. But it felt honest. But I've already admitted I'm under Nick's spell. LOL.

Naja

06-28-2003

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey, the show with the "slurp" was "Joe Millionaire". The show where the guy named Evan was pretending to be a millionaire.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, I don't usually watch Kathy Lee and Hoda, but I have to say this is hilarious. Plus KL gives a bonus plug at the end for unReal. Enjoy:

http://www.today.com/video/the-bachelorette-heats-up-watch-hodas-recap-of-the-episode-469896259905

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
I thought the bushes and the slurp noises was from "Who Want to Marry a Millionaire" years back. Grody, no matter what show!

If Kaitlyn and Nick had been in touch and attracted to each other before she went on "The Bachelorette", Kaitlyn should have deferred to Brit. And why do they use 'leftovers' any way? Get someone new. Remember Juan Pablo? A lot of these are a joke...

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
Ah, Naja had the correct name for that fake millionire! My daughter was maybe 13 or 14 when that show was on and she didn't know whether to laugh or gag at all the 'slurping' LOL

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 10:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
These shows just run together!!

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Tuesday, June 23, 2015 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
This is the stupidest B/B ever. Kaitlyn is no more ready for a real relationship and marriage than my cat. And I also can't not watch this train wreck :-) I keep thinking it can't be any dorkier and more guys falling by the wayside before they even hold the rose ceremony. No wonder they had to bring Nick in. This show would have been done in 6 episodes. Nick and Kaitlyn do deserve each other, but it wasn't fair for Kaitlyn to come on looking for a husband when she was 'involved' and questioning already before this started filming. She should have given Brit the chance. I don't particularly care for either gal, but Kaitlyn seems really immature and 'easy'.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I wish I hadn't deleted the show after watching it.

In Schaefer's blog on Pinterest, she mentioned Chris Harrison wearing a purple suit?? And Nick wearing green jeggings (which she did show in a picture) and lots of bracelets, which she didn't show and the bowtie, which we saw. She always has these observations..

And she said what I said but in a funnier way.. when Kaitlyn started moaning about would Nick say something to the guys.. well why didn't she tell him/ask him to not do that??

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Sea, I noticed the tight green jeans and the bracelets Nick was wearing. Also Harrison's purple suit. Snappy dressers, these Bach people.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 24, 2015 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post