TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 16, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Kaitlyn - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through June 16, 2015 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 5:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
No, Seamonkey, just disappointed in the season. I was expecting it to be a little more entertaining. Guess I'll go back to skipping The Bachelorette. I'm invested now, so I'll stick with it this season.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 5:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Did you see those guys shaking with rage over Nick at the Rose Ceremony? Oh wait .... that wasn't rage .... they were frozen. Yes The Bachelorette is pulling out all stops this season.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
did they lose their budget? i love NYC and San Antonio, but didn't they used to travel all over the world???

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Josh is blowing it.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
so confused....why are they all saying Josh is lying????

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
Annie, they said NYC would be the 1st stop of their global whatever, IIRC.

I forgot there wasn't even a party for Rose last week....

I'll watch it anyway as well. BUt I don't like this new thing, namely no rose ceremony until the opening of the net epi. I can't remember who did what with whom! last Monday!

I also do not like those silly group dates, those fighting, rapping challenge....

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
That was not a good idea for outdoor rose ceremony!
Some of them were so cold I couldn't tell if they were tearing or frozen...

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 6:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
We don't think nick was paid to be there, right?
He seemed to be thinking for the producers.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Josh was not backed up by the guys.He shouldn't have said anything. He's a nice guy.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
The guys hung Josh out there. That was pretty brutal.

Speaking of brutal, Ian is more than a little full of himself.

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 8:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
"....She's not half as hot as my ex-girlfriend...._ Wow, Ian, what are you still doing there? No need to say those things on air?

He also described himself for us: ... Princeton grad, Ex-model, twice-around the world (?) .... don't miss Ian's confession... and talk w/ Kait.

He WANTS to be the Bachelor with 25 to pick from....

Spoton

09-16-2005

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Funny thing is, though, Ian seems to have been right on the money on his assessment of Kaitlyn. She really is going to run all of them off before the end.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And many of us..

Spoton

09-16-2005

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 10:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Ha! So true, Seamonkey!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 10:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ian clearly doesn't realize that you have to stay longer to even be considered as The Bachelor. His ego is big as the State of Texas.

And I agree, starting out the week with a rose ceremony doesn't work and it is hard to remember where they left off last time and then they "travel" over the space of a commercial instead of a week, too.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 15, 2015 - 10:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I had high hopes for ian. what a dud he turned out to be. So full of himself Zero chance of being the bachelor after insulting the Bachette both to her face and behind her back.

And poor josh is so hung up on Nick being there that he is shooting himsel fin the foot. I think the other guys are mildly annoyed now, but have moved past it. Josh cant seemto move past it.

Im loving this season! it is so much fun. I cannot wait for next week to see who she romps with. Fun trashy tv!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 5:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
This is my least favorite season, but maybe I am forgetting other bad seasons.

How could Kaitlan bring in Nick and expect the guys to accept it.

How can the producers find twenty five girls worthy of Ian. They will have to be as well-educated as he is. They will have to have traveled around the world. They will have to be hotter than his last girlfriend. They will have had to have never watched him on this season.

This is the real Ian.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
None of the guys in the Kaitlyn's F4 have a shot at being the next Bachelor as long as Josh Murray (Andi's ex) is still single. The producers are courting him heavily, so it is probably a safe bet that Josh will NOT find a girlfriend between now and October when they start filming the next season.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm only about halfway through last night's show (I'm on the mariachi date), but I just had to share that I think Kaitlyn and Nick deserve each other. His mariachi song was gross. "You give me a huge erection?" That's a love song? They're both so totally unclassy.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Okay, as much as I think Ian's a self-important jerk, I think he's right on the money in his assessment of Kaitlyn. She's does seem to be a girl who wants to kiss a lot of boys on TV, and she seems every bit as shallow as a kiddy pool. Worst Bachelorette ever! And yet . . . I'm still entertained. Maybe TPTB aren't so stupid after all.

I felt so sorry for Josh. First he gets the worst hair cut ever (does Kaitlyn have any clients left after that horrific demonstration?), then he shoots himself in the foot by trying to throw Nick under the bus and ends up a casualty himself (I know I totally mixed my metaphors there, but I'm sure you all get my point). I think he's basically a good guy. He just needs to put things in perspective a little bit. And maybe cut back on the booze.

Looks like next week we finally get to see who Kaitlyn has sex with. I'm betting on Nick. Is she really that stupid not to realize that the other guys will be hurt by that?

This is the first season I really can't stand the Bachelorette. She is not a nice person. I can't see anybody's mother being happy to see her son bring this one home to meet the family.

And yet . . .

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 2:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm not convinced she's not a nice person. I'm not seeing anything mean, I just think she's one of those flighty free-spirit types and she's going to flutter from man to man and expect them not to get jealous. No, she's not the kid of girl I'd want my son bringing home, but not because she's not nice, just because she's too flakey. And yes, the haircut. Gee, isn't there a barber around who can fix it for him? Terrible. And yes, I think he's a good guy, just not cut out for this multi-dating thing.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 2:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not seeing much mean either. Just someone who lets words and actions fall out naturally without fully understanding or considering consequences.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
A friend of mine once said, in reference to someone like Caitlyn - yes, she didn't intend to hurt anyone, but she didn't intend not to either.

It's not enough to not intentionally be "mean". It's extraordinarily self-centered to not think about other people's feelings.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
What are the mean self-centered things that Kaitlyn has done (more than any other Bachelorette/Bachelor)?

(Honestly ... I have slept through some of this season so I'm not surprised if I've missed a lot)

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, June 16, 2015 - 4:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I hate that she brought Nick back... but I do completely understand why she did... and why he wanted to come on the show. (Yes, I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt that he really does want to get to know her before she could possibly get engaged...) I understand that she wants to explore her "feelings" for Nick in the process of finding a husband.... BUT I think she really handled it wrong with the guys... She really wasn't very sensitive in that regard... and I HATE that she sneaked out of last week's date to meet Nick on the pier and make out with him... Several of the men have really been shortchanged in several dates and rose ceremonies because of Nick...