TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 02, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Kaitlyn - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through June 02, 2015 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Ok, this is a new low...there are kids in that audience

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 5:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Tony is full of Bologna. Mega weirdo. Buhbi.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Did he leave? I got a phone call

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 6:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, he left.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 6:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I like Ben!!!!!!!!! I want Ben!!!!!!

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
What? Brokeback? That's a new low that they focus on it to promote the show.

I started the show late to avoid commercials.
I don't think the 6 on Sumo date should have been doing the first half in their backyard. Disagree that pouty Tony should have so much of Kaitlyn's time.

Have to mention how much it sucks to have Rose cere. a week later. I couldn't remember which ones I want to stay....

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
My thoughts watching tonight is that the producers set this up - they had 2 bachelorettes, so "Kaitlyn's" not in charge... whoever that guy was at the Sumo date that went off and Kaitlyn followed to talk to him - and he was all about not liking the "aggressive dates" (or how it worded it) AS IF anyone of them get to decide - its the producers... isn't it? and then he says he'd rather go skydiving... um ok...?

and it just makes me shake my head, this is a weird season

Spoton

09-16-2005

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
The question now is will there be any guys left by the time hometown visits are scheduled. They have lost one to Britt, one booted for being mouthy, two of them going, as Chy put it, "brokeback". Yikes, no wonder they are bringing in new blood next week.

Tabbyking

03-11-2002

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 10:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tabbyking a private message Print Post    
They have to bring in new blood; it looks like a lot of guys are either bailing on their own or Kaitlyn's sending them home even before a rose ceremony. If they don't add to the cast, there won't be anyone left before hometown date time comes around! I think Kaitlyn is acting really immature and there are only a couple of guys I like at all. Perhaps the only lasting relationship to come out of this season will be J.J. and Clint's.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 01, 2015 - 11:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I guess the rose ceremonies will be at various odd times this year.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 5:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
it is a very weird season

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 5:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The sex-education class was uncomfortable.

How much did the child actors know about sex? Did their parents want them to get that lecture?

And, and how about the last minute escape from the room, just as the gas was released! How exciting was that!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 6:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
One of the things that is bothering me about this season is that the dates are so odd. Normal dating doesn't involving boxing and sumo wrestling. If she gets rid of more guys, perhaps they could give more one-on-one dates.

I have to think the child actors had to get permission for that. While the whole thing was weird, I kept wondering why they didn't show her revealing the prank to the guys. Or did I miss her doing that?

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
What Tresbien said and .. why didn't any of the guys realize it wasn't a "real" class? ... I figured it out as soon as they said that they would be teaching sex-ed...there are rules about that in ALL school districts (way back in my day it was also taught separately boys in one class and girls in another.. and I am not sure that has changed...

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, I figured those were kid actors. No way would a school let those guys talk to a bunch of kids.

Okay, what's up with the birds thing. She has two rather unattractive birds tattooed on her elbows but she's deathly afraid of birds?! She's an odd one. I was not a big fan before and I'm liking her even less now. She seems to want to take charge of everything. Talks about "her" set of men there. It's all feeling very strange. Note to future bachelorettes -- when a boy storms off to pout, let him GO! Do not feed into that tantrum and give him a bunch of camera time.

Two of the guys have black eyes -- I was relieved to see they were not also sumo wrestling. These dates leave much to be desired. I can't wait for you-know-who to return!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
One of the guys asked her about her tattoos on the first night. She mentioned that Chris never asked her about them and she was happy someone finally asked her about them. Apparently they are doves, and doves are the only bird that remembers how to fly home and that her home and family is very important to her. She says that she has lived in a lot of places including Germany. She claims that she always flies home and will always value where she came from.

IMO... they don't look like doves... but to each his own.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
No, they don't look like doves at all! Doves are more round, not that big of a wingspan. But thanks for recalling that -- it is a nice sentiment for sure. Funny that the birds they had in the haunted house thing were dove/pigeon type birds -- fairly harmless.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
This season is going downhill for me really quick. I liked Kaitlin okay last season but don't care for her as Bachelorette. However, there are several guys who I like alot. One of them was Clint until last night. I hate how the Clint/JJ/Tony madness took up most of the show. I do agree with Tony that the group dates are horrible so far. I wish they would come up with something new . . no more comedy clubs, photo sessions, jumping off buildings, boxing matches. The school date last night was very awkward . . even though they were child actors, the material was NOT age appropriate!

Hunky Ryan, the realtor, is from my town. I also like Joshua, Jared, and Chris the dentist.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 9:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What was with the sumo "date" being in front of the other guys in the house? That was just one more oddity.

And if Chris Harrison dreamed up that strange one on one date, get him back to just hosting.

Strange and unpleasant season. Not the worst ever but.. getting there.

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
That sex ed class was totally inappropriate. I don't care if those kids were actors... they are still kids! It was very tasteless.
Every one of those dates was ridiculous. This show really is going downhill. I don't know why I watch!
The Broke Back story line is so stupid too. What is Clint getting out of this? Why would he agree to play that role? And I agree too much time was wasted on Looney Tony. He should have left the first night when he was so "conflicted". Peace be with him!
Does anyone think that the producers were mad that the majority of guys voted for Kaitlyn and are just trying to stir things up? Do you think they were hoping for Britt to be the next Bachelorette and are disappointed they didn't get their favourite actress for the part? They sure set things up nicely to show Britt get her happy ending.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 1:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. I get the feeling that the producers are ticked off and just screwing with Kaitlyn. They want a mess.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 1:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Omg, could this show get any trashier? Even though I thought Tony was a little over the top, I totally get his point. What does any of this embarrassing and uncomfortable crap have to do with dating? I think Tony actually made the smart choice by getting himself out of Dodge while he could. I just think he's too gentle a soul for this show.

And the Sex Ed thing? I'm not even through the whole bit yet (watching my recording from last night), but as a parent I'm so offended by that whole mess. I realized from the beginning that this had to be filmed on a Saturday and everyone involved must be an actor, but just so inappropriate in every way.

And did anyone else notice that Josh was calling the article of feminine hygiene "tampUNs"? That kind of sounds like a snack food. 😆

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
I just remembered something else. As much as I hated that trashy episode I'll have to re-watch the Kupah departure because it seems to me that he said something like not even liking her and that she may have chlamydia or something along those lines. Did anyone else hear that?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm actually finding JJ and Clint's love story a lot more interesting than Kaitlyn and anybody else on the show. I just like her less and less. She's not just a little rough around the edges, she just has no class at all. I had to FF through the whole sex education thing. Just couldn't watch it.

And the outtake at the end where they were all standing around talking about Joe's balls? This is the trashiest season ever.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 02, 2015 - 2:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yes, Ariasmum, I totally heard Kupah say that when he was leaving, but I just took it to be that he was pissed and it was the nastiest thing he could think of to say about her.

Oh, and I hate not having the rose ceremony at the end of the show. I sat through 2 hours of this mess with no payoff? I won't remember all the details by next Monday. This show isn't even a guilty pleasure anymore. It's just a mess.