TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 25, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Kaitlyn - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through May 25, 2015 users admin

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 9:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Wow, this could be a doozie of a season! I love that they are bringing back that one guy. I wonder if my opinion of him will change (I liked him -- why do I fear I won't when this season is over LOL).

I felt so bad for Britt. I wish they had shown us what happened when they guy knocked on her door.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 10:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Who is the Nick guy they showed in previews? He wasn't one she just kicked off tonight. Is he from some other reality show?

Spoton

09-16-2005

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 10:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
I'll be watching go see if production can get her to stop licking her teeth, and also stop covering her mouth with her hand when she talks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 10:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Nick was on a previous season and they just won't get rid of him.

He was on Andi's season, runner up, who went on the finale to cause maximum embarrassment to her.. as in why did you sleep with me and not choose me.. and looks like he's BACK.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 5:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Thanks, Sea. I think I've blocked him from my memory. Sounds like they need to block him from the show!

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Brenda1966, Britt said on Jimmy Kimmel last night that next week's show does show what happened after he knocked on her door so stay tuned :-)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Oh cool Roblover. I taped Kimmel too, so I'll watch later.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Drunk dude, Ryan McDill, is Nikki's ex-boyfriend. After watching his behavior on last night's episode, Juan Pablo probably isn't looking too shabby right about now... LOL

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, May 20, 2015 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dear Bachelor Producers, please don't ever do that to us again. It was awkward and uncomfortable--but then again, from the looks of the previews, that's going to be a theme for this whole season.

I was so relieved the guys picked Kaitlyn. I just couldn't take a whole season of phony Britt. I think Kaitlyn is just more down to earth and real than Britt. Looks like things are going to get even more real soon. I really wish they hadn't shown us that. It was kind of spoilerish.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
what was phony about Britt?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Britt is an actress. She says what she thinks people want to hear. Her opinions on things change moment to moment. She told the other women she could never live in Chris's home town, but then told him she loved it. He couldn't trust anything she said. She's very pretty, but just doesn't seem real.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I totally agree Babyjaxmom! This is how I perceived her as well!

Chieko

11-20-2003

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
She told the other women she could never live in Chris's home town, but then told him she loved it.

That is the only comment I've ever heard used against her. I thought she was very sweet and caring of the other girls. Was there a time when she wasn't?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 21, 2015 - 9:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
They said she never bathed and she smelled and they had to share a room.. so stinky not sweet..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 3:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Britt didn't get along with most of the girls. She wasn't very well-liked on Chris's season.

And she was stinky.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Never bathed?!?!?!?! Yikes!!! Maybe she uses a natural deodorant... I tried using a crystal mineral salt natural deodorant once... didn't work.

I wouldn't hold not getting along the other girls against her... I'm sorry, the women on these shows can be very catty... very mean girls mentality! I wouldn't trust any of them. They just sit around and talk about whoever is not there...

Jasper

09-14-2000

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 10:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think it was more that she was one person with the women and a totally different person with Chris. The women knew how she really felt about things and she would totally contradict herself and tell Chris what he wanted to hear. I don't think she was bitchy or mean or anything like that. They were just annoyed at the act she put on and felt she was disingenuous and not there for the right reasons.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Friday, May 22, 2015 - 10:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I have ZERO background on Britt, other than what I've seen this season... and what others have written about her...

To me... she seems to be the type of woman who is a "PLEASER"... she doesn't have enough self-worth to be able to say what she really wants... what she really thinks. Instead she is constantly telling men what she thinks they want to hear... and to hell with what she wants. I've known several women like that. Unfortunately too many women do that... just to "get" a man... then down the road after they're married they'll suddenly change. The peer-pressure to get married can make women not be authentic with men. I see it all the time in the area I live.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 9:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
You may have nailed it, Cass_Cat.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, You may have her figured out Cass Cat. She never seemed mean or untrustworthy or fake to me. But a pleaser, yes, I can see that. She seems very sweet and easily hurt and I can see her trying to please everyone around her by switching up what she wants and not even knowing what she wants/needs at times. I hope we see more of Britt.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, May 24, 2015 - 10:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Seems like bathing would please those around her?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
So there seems to be a new episode tonight..

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 10:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
What? No Ruse ceremony until next Monday? I feel cheated sitting through the show. They also placed a couple "good" red herrings ....I thought I was gonna get the satisfaction seeing JJ getting his Rose from group date recalled!

Oh well, on to the Island.... Nothing else to watch ... already binge watch many shows since schools out...

Chy

07-19-2003

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
BTW, that was enough of Britt and Bradly (?) for me.

Question for producers: What if all the guys voted for Britt decided to go "knock on her door"? Would they have a mini session to deal with that?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, May 25, 2015 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Lots of guys are real divas this season..

No ceremony.. that is a long two hours with no payoff.