TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through May 19, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Kaitlyn - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through May 19, 2015 users admin

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 7:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just getting it started.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
When does this show start? Do we have a premier date? Wonder if they'll do the red carpet thing like they did with the Bachelor.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't know the premiere date but it usually directly follows Dancing With the Stars.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 16, 2015 - 1:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It is in May, but I can't remember the starting date.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, May 16, 2015 - 1:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It starts Monday, after the DWTS finale.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Here I sit again, watching the Bachelorette!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 6:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Isn't it fun!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Dang, i am liking Britt!!
still hate that the guys get to decide.
loved the car pool and cupcake.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Britt is much nicer and more appealing than I expected.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
snort....the guy who bombs out with Brit because he kept making comments about her crying last season, then goes to the guys and says 'Kaitlyn all the way...she is so real'
sheesh...how old are some of these guys!!???

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, May 18, 2015 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Brit seems to me to say whatever she thinks people want to hear.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 3:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I cracked up when Kaitlyn asked Brit if the guy gave her tissue or a bar of soap.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 5:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
surprised but glad they sent the drunk guy home. wonder how he feels after seeing himself.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
You can't judge a book by its cover...

I haven't watched the past several seasons... so I had nothing to base Kaitlyn vs. Britt on except for their looks. Britt looked too high maintenance and unapproachable and Kaitlen looks the girl next door... WOW! can looks be deceiving. I was completely unimpressed with Kaitlyn, I thought she was a witch, didn't like her at all. I thought Britt was as beautiful on inside as she is on the outside.

... old sayings become old sayings for a reason.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Britt looked so pretty last night and Kaitlyn didn't.

Kaitlyn lost points with me when she ran in to say "hi" to the guys and then came back to the limousines.

Kaitlyn's nervous habit of running her tongue over her teeth annoyed me.

Britt seems fake to me, too glammed up.

Well, some of the guys are holding my attention, so I will watch.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Although I liked Kaitlyn much more than Britt when they were on The Bachelor, I liked more of what we saw of Britt last night.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Britt is a good actress and does well when things are going her way. The guys will figure that out, I hope, if they choose her.

Must say the whole into to the girls was very awkward.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 10:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yep, Kaitlyn licking her teeth all season is going to get old fast! I like Britt. Always have, drama and all. I want the guys to pick Britt, but I find the whole "pick one girl" thing to be really awful. I hope they don't do this again.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Britt seemed happy to be there but Kaitlyn was obviously extremely unhappy with this process of choosing between two bachelorettes and that clearly showed last night.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 11:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Britt was the one who told Chris she loved his hometown (after she could hardly wait to get out), wasn't she.

Britt and Kaitlyn were obviously jealous of each other.

I think it would have been better if the men met them individually, not while they stood within earshot of each other.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well I agree that it would have been better for them but it wouldn't have been better for the show and the show is what this is all about.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 6:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
based on the previews shown tonight it looks like Kaitlyn 'does the deed' with one of the guys before the fantasy suite and apparently sex outside of the fantasy suite is a sin.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
I found it stressful. The sex preview thing. Hope they Show adlot of Brett and that Guy going to her room they might hit it off , i hope

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 7:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Great now I bet I won't be able to stand toothlicking thing that i hadnt noticed somehow ...I hate hearing people lick slurp or eat loud etc. habits

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 19, 2015 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I knew that Josh the stripper looked familiar. He was on the very trashy Escape Club a while back.

On The Bachelor Britt was pretty nice in the first few episodes if I remember correctly, so I wasn't surprised that she seemed put together. And she is beautiful. Kaitlyn just seemed so nervous. But I would rather see her than the earnest fake-ness that I get from Britt who contradicts herself regularly.

I loved the guy in the car pool.