TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 12, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Chris - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through March 12, 2015 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think it is sucky.. I really really don't want to see Britt.

And yes it was crystal clear that the audience favored Kaitlyn.

LOL.. I agree with Kaitlyn " well that's not ideal".

I do NOT think "bachelor nation" has been that divided.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 11:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Becca brought up a key issue.. why on earth did she go on the show, anyway?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 3:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
As I mentioned in the spoiler thread, Chris H. had been pushing for a Britt season. TPTB know that Kaitlyn is the fan favorite, even though in Chris H's mind Bachelor Nation is evenly divided.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 5:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
why would Chris care if she is the Bachelorette?

Scribe

08-16-2000

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 5:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scribe a private message Print Post    
Agree that Whitney was right choice and hope it works.
Agree the abe ca thing was just the one that wouldn't commit, but she would never have lasted, very pretty , lovely young woman but she was right to ask why she even went on the show , just not ready and he was not the one.

Don't know if I'll watch next season ... The 2 bachelorette concept is sad.

Scribe

08-16-2000

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 5:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scribe a private message Print Post    
Sorry typo not caught.

Meant "the Becca thing was just the one that couldn't commit,"

Codebear

07-02-2011

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff On "Good Morning America"

www.dailymotion.com/video/x2j4w1c

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure I understand how this 2 Bachelorette thing will work. Do the guys pick which girl they want to date and then each Bachelorette just dates those guys? Or do they get rid of one girl on the first night. I can't see that as being a smart choice at all. If Bach Nation is split, then they'd likely lose half the viewers the first night.

Whitney may be pretty smart in not watching the show. Good strategy. I think this pair has a chance.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 7:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Texannie, Chris H. has a lot of influence on the show. He has been pushing Britt as the next Bachelorette the entire season, just as he was determined to shove "America's Sweethearts" Emily Maynard and Ali F. down our throats.

If Britt becomes the next 'ette, she is going to be the "hot mess express in a puddle of tears."

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 8:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Where did I watch the 2 bachelorettes? Was it Jimmy Kimmel last night, it was! Jimmy talking and asking about different scenarios and it was clear, they did not know, I think they said they haven't filmed so no one knows for sure how it will work... then Jimmy said, break up with me, pretend I'm a bachelor... Caitlin was going like usual in a break up.. you're a great guy, yada yada... Britt says, didn't I hear you were married? She was a hot mess!

she did a bit more in her dialogue, but it didn't go over well, in my viewpoint

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well Reader, they are going to figure it out soon. Taping starts this week. The guys are already sequestered in a hotel.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Brenda- when the Bachelor did it, they had the vote the first night and the loser was sent home. Then they did the rose ceremony with all 25 women the second night. Don't know if they'd do that this time however- everyone is expecting it, though it's the easiest way to work things out.

Apparently the issue is the ratings last year were bad for The Bachelorette, so they wanted to do something to have the show start hot.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Any delusions that Chris H. was under that America was "split" between Kaitlyn and Britt were put to rest last night. #TeamKaitlyn was in the Top 10 for trending. Bachelor Nation is slamming TPTB for bringing Britt into the mix.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 11:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm disappointed about Britt, too. I was thinking out of the remaining girls, Kaitlyn was probably my favorite (despite the vulgar "plow my field" comment, which I thought was really not classy). They did this several years ago with The Bachelor, before they started recycling Bachelorette contestants. That was the year Byron (the bass fisherman) was the Bach and he ended up with crazy Mary Del Gado.

I'm still not a big fan of Whitney. Can't stand her baby voice and does she EVER stop talking? I just felt like she was giving Chris the hard sell ("Pick me! Pick me!") the whole time. I wish them well, but she just seems too needy and somewhat controlling to me. She just seems like she would be telling Chris what to do all the time, since he's pretty much non-verbal.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 11:06 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
This is a producer CYA thing- they have wanted Britt to be the Bachelorette since the beginning for the potential hot mess it could be, but realized midseason the home audience had turned against her and for Kaitlyn- and they don't think Kaitlyn would spike the ratings any (they don't want a season like last year- a nice, but bland one).

So they do this, and since they've cast the guys, they probably already know how they will likely vote between the two of them. So when (probably not if- a lot of people are thinking in a one night one-shot vote Britt has an advantage) Britt wins the vote, they can say it was the guys choice and not theirs, even though they stacked the deck.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
This could really backfire on them. If the viewing public wants Kaitlyn, and the bachelors chose Britt, it wouldn't bode well for ratings.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 11:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yeah, I think it would be a mistake to send one of the girls home the first night. When they did it with the Bachelor, weren't both of the guys brand new to us? Did we have any history with either of them? With these two we have history and Britt does have a fan base, surprised as you all may be. I like her and would prefer her as the Bachelorette. I think it would be a wild and fun season.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Brenda, that was before they started recycling contestants.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is RS's finale blog; however, he does spoil some of the men who are on next season. I don't know iffin people that don't like to be spoiled as to the outcome don't like to be spoiled as to the candidates - so click at your own risk.

RS's finale blog

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Great article about Ashley S. When she was eliminated, she went out in a blaze of glory (which was never aired) bitching about how staged the production was of the show.

Ashley S. - Back to Reality

Codebear

07-02-2011

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Chris Soules & Whitney Bischoff On “Live With Kelly And Michael”

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2j5pl6

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, March 10, 2015 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
SO funny that interview! Especially at the very end with Chris dancing at the end!!

Codebear

07-02-2011

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 - 4:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Chris Soules & Witney Carson Meet For The First Time

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2j9jhh

Codebear

07-02-2011

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 3:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Chris Soules Has 'No Regrets' About His 'Bachelor' Journey

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2jcu6l

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 4:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well since they are both named Whitney, at least, Chris will never use the wrong name at the wrong time. LOL.

I actually think that the 2 Whitneys will become best friends. They both seem that way to me.