TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 09, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Chris - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through March 09, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 7:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
what, what???

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Whitney!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 7:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
He proposed!

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
Pjlover, I agree. I really like Whitney, and I feel sorry for her. I wonder if he is really over his feelings for Becca. I do like how honest Becca is....and I think it is refreshing. I think she would have been his choice had she been a bit less honest.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 7:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I think he wanted her to be 'there' as far as falling in love, but I also think his connection to Whitney was from that first date. He just lights up when he talks about her or is with her.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Whitney looks good. They look happy. Will this work?? It would be nice if it did!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Watching Chris tonight, I have no doubt he is very secure in his pick of Whitney. I hope it works out.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I didn't get the feeling that he wanted Becca more. In fact, when his family asked him why he cared so much about her, he really couldn't articulate it.

I think his feelings for Becca were more about the one that *wouldn't* commit - you know, how you want the one that doesn't want you. :-)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I suspect that there was some editing favoring Becca. I thought he had a great connection with Whitney on the home date. He seemed very relaxed.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Ashely S is there and kind of, sort of, maybe said she would be on Bachelor Pad.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 7:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Seems like Chris and Chris genuinely like one another and it seems like Jimmy Kimmel likes him as well.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
WOAH!

shocking...

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Two Bachelorettes!! Britt and Kaitlyn! How will that even work??

Yesitsme

08-24-2004

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 8:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Yesitsme a private message Print Post    
I thought there was more of a connection to Whitney throughout the show (well, actually I haven't watched all episodes) but I felt like when he was talking about the two of them tonight Becca was more of a "why can't you just feel like me like I like you?" I think Becca was completely right...she wasn't that into him, and I think she handled herself beautifully. Liked them both, but definitely Whitney is the most ready fir marriage. And I do think she will be better at living the farm life and having babies!

I am fine with the two bacheloettes. But to have the men vote one off show one....sad! I'd like them to go through the whole thing together and vote off the guys together!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
if they, the girls ge† †o decide, h†´guys should decide one or the other...

I don't think the guys should be in charge of voting one of the girls off..

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Chris has great sisters.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
They are going to vote one of the bachelorettes off??... not liking that spin.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 8:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
Bleck!!! The Bachelorette has paid her dues in the competition department. I just can't stomach watching Britt spin her magic for another day. Won't be watching that one. But I do with Kaitlyn all the best.

Yea, once the dust settles, Chris and Whitney will be fine and happy. Becca will be ok too. It's all good.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Okay, the cow was way funny. I love Jimmy Kimmel!

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 9:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
There's something about Whitney that is a little off for me other than her annoying voice. SHe just seems so Ms. America in all her responses. I believe he settled for Whitney but he's in love with Becca. His father even saw that.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 9:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
I'm not saying it's impossible, but having lived in a small town, I do know finding a suitable partner is challenging. From that perspective, neither gal is so far off the mark in that it would be a mistake to pick them. If Whitney lived in Arlington, she'd be considered a prize.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I think finding love is a matter of both people being in the same place at the right time. As much as he is attracted to Becca she is not ready yet. They are in two different places. Maybe she needs to get this relationship under her belt before she can meet someone to love fully. She is still struggling and needs more time to figure out her life and emotions.

With that being said I think Whitney would fit in quite well and is certainly ready to love and commit to Chris. I think they will do just fine.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
P.S. to my above statement. they are quite the pair = with his silly giggle and her quirky voice.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
I agree AuntieM....

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I agree with everything you said, Auntiemike. I think Chris would have liked to have had the opportunity to date both of them for a while before making such a big decision. I think if he would have had that opportunity that he eventually would have picked Whitney because as you said, they are both in the same place in their lives. As soon as Becca said she would think of children in a couple of years, Chris' eyes dropped and he kinda grimaced. I knew that did it for him. I wish Chris and Whitney the best. Hope it works out for them.

As far as the next Bachlorette, I will watch the first show but that will be it for me. I am not really a fan of either Britt or Kaitlyn. Brit is so phoney and full of herself and Kaitlyn is the one that made the remark upon meeting Chris that he could plow her field.

Thought it was funny when Chris asked the audience to applaud for their favorite between Kaitlyn and Britt and it was obvious that Kaitlyn got more applause (I think I even heard some boos for Britt) but then Chris said something like "see Bachlor-nation is evenly split between the two." Seems like the fans would rather have Katilyn but the producers would rather have Britt. Even though I am not a fan of Kaitlyn I feel sorry for her because she knows the men are going to chose Britt.