TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 09, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Chris - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through March 09, 2015 users admin

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 7:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
And I thought she'd be more lucid on TWTA but I guess not.

I thought the girls were too hard on Kelsey.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Kaitlyn was truly heartbroken.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Kelsey still scares me

I think that Britt has probably always told men what they want to hear, if she means it or not, and it has always worked in the past. It just did not this time. Her prolonged hugging of Chris was embarrassing.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Was i the only one that felt Britt was "over - acting"?

I am not entirely sure, but I do hope it was more "act" than reality...

I do think Kaitlyn was blindsided - in a matter of speaking in Bali, what if Chris hadn't taken Becca for that last second talk? Would he have picked Kaitlyn?

ok, why am I still watching? lol@me

Northstar

09-29-2008

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
Reader you are not alone. I think girl is merely shopping for her next role in Hollywood.

I found Jade to be a refreshing voice on the show tonight...straight shooting as she said.

Loved Kaitlyn....so honest.

Still like Carly, lol.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 11:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Overall I think Carly looked bad tonight. I can't see them picking her as the next Bachette.
I still like Britt. And I felt bad for Kelsey.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 7:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Yes someone agrees with me about Kelsey. I've never thought she was as bad as everyone thought. Certainly she has issues. I was thinking Whitney but now I'm wondering if it's Becca. I can't see how anybody could make up their mind that quickly. Only 6 weeks to make his decision and probably what amounts to 10 hours one on one time.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 7:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They made Carly look worse tonight by not giving her much of a chance to respond. I like Carly and I think she is both funny and honest. I didn't notice myself but someone posted elsewhere that Chris went straight to Carly when the show ended and gave her a hug. That says something right there.

That hug from Britt was scary. Talk about literally not letting go.

Ashley was as entertaining as ever. I don't know what to think about Kelsey.

That was one of the best WTA's ever.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 7:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, the reason I don't have a problem with them being hard on Kelsey is even the girls that went out three days into the show (back row - far left) all had a problem with Kelsey. Kelsey was disliked by pretty much everyone since day one, but her meanness was overshadowed by a couple of the girls getting drunk, the crazy that was Ashley S., and virgins getting most of the camera time.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
As Chris invited Ashley to be on Bachelor in Paradise, I thought to myself. "Oh good, the show is going to be on again!"

What is wrong with me! The last time I watched the show I thought it was stupid. It was a waste of time.

Now I am anxiously awaiting a new cast!

All those self improvement books are a waste!

Who cares! I am going to enjoy Bachelor in Paradise.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I just watched the Women Tell All and I will bet you a dollar to a donut that we see Britt on some commercial or t.v. show. What a actress!! She can turn on the water-works faster than anyone.

Jimmer, I noticed how Chris went to Carly and I was so glad he did that too.

Lakecat, I felt bad for Kelsey too, but for everyone to dislike her so much makes me wonder if she really was meaner than we were shown.

I won't be thrilled if they pick Kaitlyn at to be the next Bachelorette. I would rather see Carly, but I doubt that will happen with her edit.

Sure hope Ashley S. does do BIP. She is a hoot! Loved it when she said she was so bored.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 10:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Trust me, Kelsey got a great edit the first several episodes of the season.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 12:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I thought it was a good show also. Carly came off as a jealous mean girl and I don't think she meant it that way. I would like to see her as Bachelorette also but it won't happen.

I ended the show liking Chris less than before. I didn't think he gave any of the girls any explanations that they were looking for . . Britt/Jade/Kaitlin. I think he is still enamored with Britt. Yes the long hug was awkward.

I think Kaitlin will be new Bachelorette but almost think it would be better tv with Britt but I couldn't watch her cry another minute.

No clue who he will pick next week but he just doesn't look happy to me. I think he is enjoying the new found fame though.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Britt is way too high maintenance with the crying and the theatrics. She would be an even worse Bachelorette than Emily Maynard and Andi Dorfman.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I just don't understand why they would give Kelsey a great edit when they love to have a good villain. I thought the bulk of the girls looked bad for how poorly they treated her last night. They all seemed to want their pound of flesh from her and those of us in the viewing audience were left to wonder how bad she really was because we were shown a bit of crazy, but not enough to warrant that.

And I think Britt was legitimately hurting. I think she knows how to give good drama, but I saw real hurt there too.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 3:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
"Trust me, Kelsey got a great edit the first several episodes of the season."

I think so, too. I actually liked her back then. I later grew to hate her arrogance and drama. She wasn't just crazy she was very snobby and eliteist, a characteristic I can't tolerate. I can't imagine her "guiding" anyone.

I agree about Britt. She may be a good actress but I didn't see a mean bone in her body. I'm sure she was very hurt by some of the girls. I loved her necklaces but am over her bright matte red lipstick. I would like to see her in a natural look.

Carly got a bad edit last night but I still like her.

Felt sorry for Jade. I can't decide if she is sorry she did the pictures or not. She seems to want to project a different personality than the pictures would lead you to think, and her brother's comments were not mean but didn't jive with the persona she was projecting.

If she did the pictures and is proud of them then she should own it. If she isn't then she should admit it wasn't the best decision and she regrets it and move on. Either way is fine but she seems to be riding the fence.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 3:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I see Kelsey as truly devoid of feelings and very calculating. She is arrogant, delusional and can turn the tears on (and anxiety attacks!) when she thinks it will be to her advantage. I hate to tell her but to promote the death of her husband as her story was very calculating. There was more than widow in that group and no one else has ever seen the need to use that in the way she did. I do not trust her. I think she needs to withdraw from these kind of situations and give herself to grieve and sort her life out. I don't blame the other girls for not liking her; she was very condenscending and fake with them. They saw through that.

I really didn't care for Britt either but do give her a pass as I felt she was genuine in her feelings of hurt and bewilderment and she apologized sincerely. She knows how to use her looks and her tears....we'll see how far it gets her.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 4:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
When will we find out the choice for next Bachelorette?

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 4:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
I didn't think Kelsey did a very good job of turning on the tears last night. Her crying seemed fake. She probably didn't even dampen Chris Harrison's hankie. She just felt she had to act emotional but she had dry eyes and I didn't buy the sniffling.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 5:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I've heard that the choice for the next Bachelorette will be announced at the end of the Bachelor finale. There are already almost certainly accurate predictions for who it is in the spoiler thread.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Odd that one of the grocery store magazines covers says that one of the final two women tells Chris she "isn't feeling it" and that makes his choice for him.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That magazine might have seen the same trailer they are advertising that shows Becca saying sure she wants to marry and have kids, sometime. And other things.. But undoubtedly it will come across differently in the actual show.. or not.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Despite all the talk and drama, unless we are totally being mislead by what we've seen on the show, I suspect that it was an easy choice for Chris.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
http://www.usmagazine.com/entertainment/news/bachelor-chris-soules-is-the-dancing-with-the-stars-mystery-contestant-201543

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, March 09, 2015 - 11:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
The Bachelor Song

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2j2bzg