TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 04, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelor - Chris Spoilers Caution: Archive through March 04, 2015 users admin

Codebear

07-02-2011

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 4:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
In the Wet Paint article, it says she quit her job at Fertility Centers of Illinois in Chicago and moved to Highland Park. Highland Park is an hour north of Chicago and the same driving distance to Arlington, Iowa. Fertility Centers of Illinois has a clinic in Highland Park plus there are two other IVF clinics in Highland Park.
I have lived in the Highland Park area and it is an upper class neighborhood with less traffic than downtown Chicago. Both locations are 250 miles from Arlington, Iowa

Codebear

07-02-2011

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
According to Reality Steve, Whitney is working at aParent IVF in Highland Park. She is listed as a Fertility Nurse on their web site.

http://www.aparentivf.com/our-team-1/

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 7:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Kaitlyn Bristowe Puts Chris Soules On The Spot
Sneak Peek on Women Tell All
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ih9up

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That thing about flipping a coin is SO ham handed.. sheesh. And he seems so self absorbed in how all this makes HIM feel. These are human beings, not cows or horses.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I agree Seamonkey -

and I just read RealitySteve's response to the "Rumors" that he has it all wrong - he is still standing by his original spoiler...

and I don't live far from Highland Park!

When Chris met Whitney in Chicago, didn't she say his sisters live in Chicago? I'm just wondering if he doesn't spend more time in Chicago than Iowa? I mean, he absolutely is a farmer, has a farm, believes and is all about the farm - but you don't farm in winter, and isn't winter here like 9 months of the year? ;)

It'll be interesting that's for sure, but I think in the end, Whitney will see Chris for who we are seeing, a "sweaty mess"!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 2:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader, RS goes through that every season. He was right every season but one - Dez's. I look forward to the e-mails he posts that he has collected over the last three months telling him he is wrong about the the finale.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
At the risk of defending sweating, those camera lights are hot. Plus some people just sweat more than others. It's not his fault anymore than any physical characteristic like that is someone's fault.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 4:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I didn't doubt RS..

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 5:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
A person with excessive sweating has a condition called hyperhidrosis. Sweating is normal when the body is exposed to a warm environment. The evaporation of sweat from the skin surface cools the body. Hyperhidrosis is excessive sweating that occurs when the body is not exposed to a warm environment. In adults, the most common cause of hyperhidrosis is emotional stress. However, excessive sweating is also caused by heart disease, lung disease, diabetes, and shock.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 5:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
Is the Women Tell All live or was it taped shortly after the show ended?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think they were running teasers last week, so it isn't live.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Steve says it taped on February 21st.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
So you add emotional stress and hot lights together and you get sweaty Chris. It's still not his fault.

Hopefully, neither will be present during his private moments with Whitney.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 8:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I feel like both Britt and Kelsey were auditioning for something. Britt can really turn it on and off. And a lot of backpedaling from her when Chris said he didn't base his decision on what Carly said.

That's going to be a long 3 hrs next week.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 4:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can't say enough how relieved I am that Britt is not the next Bachelorette. I just "couldn't" last night with her and the constant crying, and I thought she was going to squeeze the stuffing out of Chris when she hugged him. Awkward.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Same here. That would have been a test.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Behind The Scenes Of "The Women Tell All"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ikfae

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Chris H was on a morning talk show (maybe GMA?)

He talked about Whitney and Becca coming to IA to meet Chris' family, and that he believed that Chris had not made up his mind, Chris H feels that in previous Bachelor seasons you pretty much know which way its going to go, and there is some misdirection the show does, but in "THIS" season, it could go any way... and he mentioned about Chris' family getting to the heart of things, like you'd expect from good Iowans...

Codebear

07-02-2011

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Reader... The reference to Chris Harrison is in the above video.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 2:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
A great read about how "staged" the audience is for the WTA and the MTA shows:

Six Hours of Crying..

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
That was a fun read.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 3:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was entertaining.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I loved the part about how they film the shocked faces, the audience laughing, the whispering among the audience members, etc. etc. etc. before they even start taping the show. I knew they spliced in those shots, but I didn't know that they film that part before the show starts taping.

It cracked me up that two of the women got "cut" for lack of performing while they were in the audience.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, March 03, 2015 - 9:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Codebear - I haven't seen the link you posted, I was just watching the morning entertainment shows...

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, March 04, 2015 - 10:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thank you Lexie_girl for the link. I knew the audience shots were edited but had no idea they were actually planned and taped before the show. This takes the idea of editing to a totally different level for me. I wonder if other "reality" shows do this?