TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 02, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Chris - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through March 02, 2015 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 4:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I like Whitney, she is self assured, she hasn't been at all petty like the other women, and she just seems to get along with everyone, his family, perfect strangers, whatever.

I agree her voice isn't very melodious, but since she got the first rose three weeks in a row, and she was the one he wasn't struggling over in last night's show... she's got to be the one.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 6:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It is admirable to wait for the right person, and I didnt get the impression Chris found it a liability. She just seems pretty flat to me most of the time.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Seamonkey:"Such a victim he wants to be and he sure wanted to be comforted by Kaitlyn.. sheesh. I was just irritated with Chris.
"

That's it - that's what is bugging me about Chris! Thank you Seamonkey... Its all about his feelings and how hard this is on him!

I read somewhere that Chris blogged on the date with Whitney on the boat that they had very high waves, and many of the production had sea sickness really bad - it was not a romantic date listening to all that he wrote...

I also think that Whitney could work in a fertility clinic in Iowa if she so chooses.. but those conversations can't come up when he wants all the women to say they love him, but he can't get invested because its a "process" (my word)

I also think that Becca being a virgin, or saving herself for marriage wasn't a liability, and she is still young... 25 I think? well that's young to me!! (he's 33, so its not that big of an age difference, but one I think he could understand her wanting to wait for marriage )

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I think it is fine that Becca is waiting but her family said she has never brought a guy home nor have they ever seen her hold hands with a guy. I am really surprised she wanted to be on this show.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 11:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Chris hasn't just sweated in Bali. He's been sweating all over the globe. He wears a white t- shirt to soak it up, but it's clearly not working! I spend all my time this season watching him sweat since as yucky as it is, it's more interesting than his dull and boring canned comments or Whitney's high pitched baby voice.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Becca seemed to indicate that maybe now that she THINKS what she is feeling is love, she might give it up.. hopefully she did not.. saving it for marriage is one thing, saving it for "the one" or the one you want to be the one.. not so much.

I don't dislike her but all I know about her is she's a virgin. there has to be more there. And apparently she wants a slower path if she is chosen.. as in not moving to Iowa right away.

I do like Whitney..

Of course all this stuff about DWTS would mean no one would be moving to Iowa immediately.. Whoever he does choose.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Becca's family - now that I did find odd how often they pointed out that she not only never brought a guy around, but she didn't hold hands, etc. My first thought was "red flag" What is it that happened in her past that has led to that? Then I remembered, its reality tv, so perhaps the producers are leading them to let that "stand out"

and her family has protested, but in the end, they signed up for it and shouldn't be surprised that there is editing and producing for storylines...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 8:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Becca sounds like she could be a Duggar daughter.

Today it seams like if you are in your 20's the normal thing is to have had sex, and maybe with several different people.

People progress at their own rate.

One man I know said he was "32 when he first had sex, and it was with his wife."

(I was 42, it was with a boyfriend and I did it because I wanted to know what having sex felt like)

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 9:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I have two boys who are celibate until marriage. I applaud them for standing firm. It is more important they learn to have balanced, full relationships and a strong friendship with a spouse, not just a physical connection.

I'm hoping the fantasy suite with Becca gave them an opportunity to develop the relationship more.

Nessietessie

02-03-2007

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 10:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nessietessie a private message Print Post    
I find Chris endearing. He is a farmer, from a small town, and is not polished like big city guys living in the fast lane are. I believe he is sincere, and has not had much opportunity to date where he lives. I live in a town of 2 thousand people with many farmers around, they are very shy.
Whitney is the best woman for him and I hope he chose her.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 12:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just don't see that Whitney would be happy in that tiny town. She would have to give up her career, which she has worked so hard for. There might be fertility clinics in Iowa, but probably not less than two or three hours' drive away. I can't imagine doing that on a regular basis, especially in the winter time.

I don't think the producers have shown us Becca's whole personality. It's the producers who keep bringing up the whole virginity thing. It's old. I don't want to hear about it anymore.

Maybe the fact that Becca's family has never seen her hold hands or bring a guy home is due to her never yet finding the right guy.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 12:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I agree with what you said about Becca, Babyjaxmom.

We should go with what is normal for ourselves.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 12:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think I believe Whitney. (I could be wrong, she could be a very good liar.) But when she said her career was a fall back in case being a wife and mother didn't work out, it felt honest. Especially when she said that was her mom's advice.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I feel the same as Karuuna..

And her mom's sudden and unexpected death probably made her more likely to want the security of a career AND to have a family earlier than later..

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 1:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think Whitney is a better choice. I think she's really open to being a member of his family since she has lost so much of her own. I do wonder about the career thing, but plenty of women give that up when they marry.

Becca should give him pause. He's in his 30's, and she's 25 and never been in love. I would fear that there are intimacy issues brewing there. She needs to experience a bit more life perhaps.

Whitney seems like the obvious choice, but I'm nearly always wrong.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 1:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
The thing about Becca is she hasn't said she's a virgin for religious reasons,only that she hasn't found the right guy. I just wonder if she has issues with men. She's now 26 and still a virgin, while admirabe I suppose, it's still unusual.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
There is certainly nothing wrong with being a virgin. However, I do find it a bit of a concern that it seems to be a big focus of her life but maybe that was the hook that got her on the show and they are playing it up accordingly. It still seems kind of awkward though, especially the apparent lack of any sort of intimacy.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 3:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
What seems troubling to me about Becca, is not that she is a virgin, but that she seems to have not really shown any interest in dating. And her family describes her as not being affectionate at all either.

So I would be wary of having so little experience in dating, and then asking her to marry. Sure, it could happen. "could" being the important word here. :-)

Codebear

07-02-2011

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Sneak Peek Of "Women Tell All"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ideqv

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'd wonder if she could be asexual or gay, but in denial.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 4:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, I don't think so. I think she's merely a late bloomer.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 7:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
best line of the night...
Chris H to Ashley S
"Will you be on Bachelor in Paradise? Please?? I am begging you"

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I think this is the best WTA ever. I've been very entertained.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ashley "We are on tv"

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 02, 2015 - 7:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am afraid Ashley would get lost on an island