TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 01, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelor - Chris Spoilers Caution: Archive through March 01, 2015 users admin

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 3:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Oh I'm hoping its Kaitlyn or Carly. Not a Britt fan but I can see the appeal for men. She's Hot..(and she knows it!!)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm reading RS's recap and now he's leaning towards Kaitlynn as the next Bachelorette (he's been very perplexed as to who they would make the next Bachelorette if it wasn't Britt). Evidently, Britt had a very rough time at the WTA.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 12:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm not happy to hear that Britt had a rough time but I am happy to hear that she probably won't be the next Bachelorette. I like Kaitlyn much much more.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kaitlynn may actually surprise us. She strikes me as the type of girl you'd want to hang out with and have a beer. I remember when a lot of people were surprised when Ashley was cast as The Bachelorette - and I think she gave us one of the better seasons of The Bachelorette.

I would think the drama surrounding Britt would be draining for everyone. I found myself disliking Britt more and more each week. I just "couldn't" with her anymore.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 1:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree. I think Kaitlyn has the potential to be fun and interesting and not too painfully dramatic.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, Kaitlynn got a great edit this season and it doesn't sound like she made an enemy out of any of the girls... and OMG - I was dying when she was crying and struggling with her seat-belt after she was eliminated. They have pretty much eliminated the car ride interviews with the girls after they have been eliminated.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I felt so badly for Kaitlynn when she said she did not want to get in "there" (the car). She knew she would be expected to answer a couple of questions during the ride back. I do not think she was the right girl for Chris' lifestyle but she seems really nice.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 12:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS is now reporting in today's column that he has confirmed that Kaitlynn is the next Bachelorette. However, it won't be announced until the AFTR show.

I feel such a sense of relief knowing that I won't be subjected to Britt's drama.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 12:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Good!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think Kaitlynn is going to be fun (kind of like Ashley. I think Ashley was one of the better Bachelorettes - she's very "real."). I just can't handle the drama that some of them bring (Emily and Andi). I "just couldn't" with Britt. I was not a fan.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm very happy to hear that. I did not want to watch an entire season of Britt drama. I like to at least start the season liking these people.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 4:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh that is good news.. I like Kaitlyn and enjoy her.. of course we'll see how she is with the guys, but a better start.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
Good to hear! I hope the men will have a bit of an artsy edge or adventurous spirit about them. And hopefully we'll see a bit of Canada's beautiful landscape. Kaitlyn is a fun gal.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 25, 2015 - 9:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh yeah, Canada would be a plus!!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 7:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That should be fun! :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 26, 2015 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Of course after the lack of exotic locales this season she might leave the continent more, but undoubtedly, Canada would be featured.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 6:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Sneak Peek Of "Women Tell All"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2ideqv

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Wet Paint is saying that RS has said that there is a really ugly twist at the final rose ceremony that will be worse than Juan Pablo's season..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 8:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I cannot re-find the link.. oddly.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 8:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
oh great - he (Chris that is) has been acting so weird, it wouldn't surprise me, but ...

googled and came up with this -

http://www.celebdirtylaundry.com/2015/the-bachelor-2015-spoilers-who-won-chris-soules-season-19-reality-steve-wrong-winner-whitney-bischoff-becca-tilley-complete-surprise/

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 8:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And another link on wet paint says that while Whitney did quite her job, she took a different job.. in Chicago.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 28, 2015 - 8:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But just because he might choose one of the final two instead of the other doesn't really back up wetpaint saying it is ugly..

Meanwhile The Star (the paper tabloid claims Andi faked being heartbroken and is sneaking around with Nick, her second place guy.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think the celebdirtylaundry article is pure speculation. I really doubt that Reality Steve is wrong about this.

With respect to Wet Paint, if Reality Steve knew ugly details wouldn't he have posted that on his own site?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 12:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Totally agree, but maybe they are trying to keep us guessing and watching.

As for Chris moving to California, that is undoubtedly for DWTS.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Sunday, March 01, 2015 - 3:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, if there were ugly details, RS would have spilled the details two months ago.