TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 21, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelor - Chris Spoilers Caution: Archive through February 21, 2015 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There are fertility clinics in Clive, IA which is about 3 hours away near Urbandale or closer in Davenport at UI 135 miles about 2 hours away.

Several in Minnesota, too..

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Maybe Megan Bell for next Bachelorette? She was poised in her interview on Good Morning America or is she involved with someone else now?

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 9:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure what it was about Megan, but I always thought she was drunk. She always seem a little slow on the uptake and sleepy eyed.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 4:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Megan is back with her "ex"-boyfriend.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - Maybe she'll ex him again.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
LOL... I doubt it. I think she "broke up" with him so she could go on the show.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I was going to say that maybe I'm too old but I could never do that even when I was young. Maybe I'm too much of a romantic.

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I hope Britt is not the next Bachelorette. I loved her at first, thought she had a solid connection with Chris, but as time went on I really felt like she was really phony. Almost as bad as Kelsey.....not quite as, but almost.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 12:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I honestly think that Jade and Britt were Chris's final two until he found out about Jade's past and the girls ratted out Britt. The casting was terrible this season. Even if Jade and Britt were the F2, how many men do you think would leave their jobs for six weeks to date Whitney? I'm sure she's a very nice person, but who could listen to that nasally whiny voice 24 hours a day. Becca would have no shot at ever being the Bachelorette.

This is definitely a dilemma for production when the F6 women are undesirable. And despite everyone trashing Britt on Chris Harrison's blogs, if they do make her the next Bachelorette, Chris will call her "America's Sweetheart" trying to convince us that we wanted her as the next Bachelorette.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that Jade and Britt were almost certainly his final two until he found out their "issues". Britt would be terrible as the Bachelorette. I'd go so far to say practically unwatchable but I know I'd probably watch anyway. But please anyone but Britt.

Whitney does have a high squeaky voice but she is anything but whiny. She has to be one of the most positive enthusiastic delightful people they have ever had on the show.

Lexie, I think you and I may have a different definition of "something more".

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I like Whitney, though her voice would have to grow on people but she's happy and yes, enthused and alive.

I'd not be in favor of Britt for Bachelorette.

I posted a link maybe in the other thread. But it went to a long podcast where there were four hosts and Samantha, who had little to no airtime and apparently not too much more time with Chris.. was a guest. I really liked her!

Anyway she had much to say and mostly positive and said Jade was sweet and shy and she really thought she was trying to change her life. She had lots more to say and while the podcast was long the people clearly are fans of the show and it was really fun.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
To me, the women this year seemed a bit more immature from the women of seasons past. Maybe that's why it's hard to figure out the next Bachorette. I think Carley would be good, although she did get snarky at the end.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Rumor has it that Andi may return as the next Bachelorette.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 3:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Ugh. I didn't like her or watch the first time.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Scratch that rumor Kooklie ... it's not happening. They would never give someone a second season - two seasons in a row.

Now what is possible is if they can't find a decent Bachelor out of the next season of the Bachelorette, TPTB may approach Josh to be the next Bachelor. He's the whole package - good looking, great job, makes good money, a genuinely nice guy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, to me "something more" is not just topless Playboy pictures. To me "something more" would be ... uhhhh... shots of a girl's lady parts... videos involving men....stuff like dat.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 3:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS had posted some of Jade's "work" a few weeks ago and I didn't bring the links over because they were just... nasty

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 3:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for spelling it out, Lexie. I know that the nude pictures show everything but I wasn't sure there were videos involving men.

FWIW at least the photography and lighting was professional looking in the ones that I saw which (rightly or wrongly but IMO) makes them less sleazy to me.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 6:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, I don't think they could have Andi as the next bachelorette because she seems way too distraught at this point, sincerely still in shock over the breakup so it would be difficult to have her starting a search again.

In the other thread I reposted a much better link (it works) for Afterbuzz episodes and the latest one as of now has Samantha as a guest and I really liked her.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I love that being a photographer you of course are evaluating the photography and lighting and such.

I was showing my hairdresser pictures of a couple of small get togethers with others from my high school class and she was looking intently and then announced that my haircut was the best..

Cracked me up but of course that is what drew her attention, especially since she did my haircut.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 8:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - Now that you mention it that is kind of funny. I do tend to look at things like lighting all the time. I even do it when I'm watching television shows. Some of the best lighting and cinematography is done on regular TV series like Castle or the Mentalist and on reality shows like the Bachelor and Survivor as well.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I loved the way they filmed Cold Case (the show with Lily as the main character).. they really used the filming to recreate the "old" feel in the flashback scenes.

Since I used to breed and show dogs and went to so many dog shows, I tend to see a dog and beyond the "cute" part, I appreciate a very well balanced, well made dog, very sound.. and if it is purebred, then I immediately see if it is a good example.

I went to the new, working link to Afterbuzz last night and watched the second to the last show.. I like these people and in the second to the last only two people talked and one of them was one of the women ON Juan Pablo's season.. funny.. she said to be honest, some go on simply for exposure to help their career, some go on for the adventure and travel and then some are really really wanting to find the love of their lives.

She said in her case it was adventure but she WAS open to finding someone. Says they lucked out in the adventure and locations they went, compared to this year, but certainly Juan Pablo was a dud in the bachelor department.. and that this year they have a great guy as a bachelor and not so exciting locations.

She also warned future people wanting to be on these shows to NOT confess their greatest fears or phobias because the producers will definitely fixate upon those when setting up the more challenging dates.

I really like these Afterbuzz shows!

Reader234

08-13-2000

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
On Twitter and Instagram its more or less # trending more or less "grass roots"

when I hit google this link came up - there are no specific names for the next Bachelorette, but there is specific "no" and when they will begin filming

http://au.ibtimes.com/bachelorette-2015-chris-harrison-reveals-who-among-chris-soules-seasons-contestants-he-will-pick

Rvon

12-11-2003

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 1:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I would not watch if Britt or Kaitlyn were picked as the next Bachelorette. Don't think either one of them are in it for the long haul.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I have to admit, seeing Samantha on AfterBuzz, I think she'd be good... but I guess she left too soon.