TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 24, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Chris - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through February 24, 2015 users admin

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I really think Whitney is only interested in Chris for his money. If she's the one....she'll stick it out for a few years and walk away with a nice divorce settlement. Becca is beautiful but she comes across as cold and not too much emotion. I personally don't see either girl as a farmer's wife that lives in the boonies. That takes a lot of adjusting. JMHO

Spoton

09-16-2005

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
I was actually watching for excessive sweating. Bali is super humid. Even in the hotels and restaurants it never is the nice humidity - free air we are used to here. I never stopped sweating there. Ever!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 11:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Such a victim he wants to be and he sure wanted to be comforted by Kaitlyn.. sheesh. I was just irritated with Chris.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 11:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
I believe Whitney is sincere about wanting to be a wife and mother. I think she thinks Chris would be a good match. And I thinks she's very measured and calculated when formulating her life. IMO, Chris is a right time/right place match...the "package" guy. And I get the feeling that Chris senses that. I think he wants Becca to be the girl but she's not a sure thing, and he wants the sure thing. I think I'm going to like the dad.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
Please let Kaitlyn be the next Bachlorette rather than superficial, insincere Britt...please. Kaitlyn deserves a good relationship...one with a bit of an edgier, spirited life, not a life raising babies in Iowa. She may not know it now, but she dodged that bullet. Just mho

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 11:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Not feeling the Whitney love.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 11:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
So angry with myself as I went to sleep at the beginning of the show and did not wake up until the rose ceremony! I did see on Jimmy Kimmel the awkward part of Becca telling Chris she is a virgin. Did she stay the night? Did Whitney and Kaitlyn? I felt by Kaitlyn reaction that she did spend the night.

Once I woke up and I thought I heard Chris say to Kaityln that hew was falling in love with her too in response to her saying she was falling in love with him. Did I dream that? I did not think the Bachelors were allowed to use the word love before the proposal.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 12:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
They all spent the night and yeah, I think he did reply to Kaitlyn with the love word.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 5:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
We actually thought Becca was toast last night but it's not the first time we've been wrong. The previews of the Final Rose show notwithstanding we think and have thought the strongest connection, relatively speaking, is between Whitney and Chris. My wife thinks the bachelor/bachelorette often picks what she calls a "throw away" because it will be easier to let them go at the final and maybe Becca fills that role.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 5:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
At one point before the rose ceremony last night Chris H. asked Chris S. if he knew what he was going to do. Chris S. replied he was only sure about one of the three girls, and confused about what to do between the other two. Obviously after seeing the outcome last night, Whitney was the girl he was not confused about.
I agree with Mack, that Becca fills the throw away role. I don't think his confusion was over who he wanted to keep as much as it was about assessing who it was better to let go last night and not string along until final 2. Becca was obviously not as into Chris as Kaitlyn was so he probably figured it was better to let Kaitlyn go rather than get her hopes up dragging her to final 2.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 7:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think Mack and Snoopsmom have it right. I also think that Whitney is painfully sincere about this and if she is the one he proposes to I hope it works out for them. She is giving up a lot if this happens. She seems to be one of the nicest contestants ever.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 8:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader, you are correct. Chris and the girls are given a script as to what to say in the confessionals when it comes to their dates and their "connection" and the "amazing journey" that they are on.

The only confessionals that aren't scripted is when the girls are talking shit about each other.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 8:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Ooo..you guys are good! That really fits what we saw last night. He may even have liked Kaitlyn over Becca, but letting her go first gave him a little time to get over her. I suspect that Whitney was a much clearer choice for him than the show is portraying. I predict a rose for Whitney and a wedding sooner rather than later.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Roblover, I think that the Bachelor is allowed to say he is FALLING in love with her, but not that he IS in lover with her.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 9:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Do we know if Becca had sex with Chris, or did she just spend the night.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Kaitlyn Bristowe On Good Morning America

www.dailymotion.com/video/x2i057f

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Kaitlyn looks much better in that interview where she isn't wearing a lot of makeup than when she wore a lot.

I bet Chris would have liked the wholesome look better.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 2:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I practically slipped in to a coma watching this. Chris is. So. Boring. The cadence of his speech had me falling asleep. Same old bumbling around for words and saying the same platitudes. Ugh. Poor Kaitlyn, but she seems like too much of a good time girl for that one horse town. Becca seems as someone said above, cold. The one he seems most natural with is Whitney.

They really could have packaged that all in an hour (at most).

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I still hate all the kissing.

When Chris has nothing more to say, in he goes for the kiss.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 2:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
And Chris really doesnt seem to have much to say period. Nothing of too much substance anyways. I understand this is an awkward way to go about dating but he really seems so uncomfortable. The girls start talking serious and his eyes glaze over.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I really think Whitney is only interested in Chris for his money

Didn't see that. What gave you that impression?
And how much money does Chris have anyway?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 3:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Chris and his family have a lot of land and presumably are quite wealthy. However, I don't see Whitney as interested in his money. I think she is as sincere as someone can be in this show.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I agree. She appears pretty sincere to me. Maybe a little bit naive, but sincere in wanting to find a husband.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 4:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Dogdoc for clearing up the "love" thing for me. And yes, it does appear Chris, does go in for a kiss when he is at loss for words. :-) I think Whitney is really looking for a husband and to start a family. IMO she would be a good fit for Chris' family and for him.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 24, 2015 - 4:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm not feeling the Whitney love either. And that voice is like nails on a chalkboard. Ugh.

I don't see Becca as cold at all. She's reserved. Being a virgin until marriage used to be an admirable quality. It's really too bad it seems to have become a liability.