TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 23, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Chris - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through February 23, 2015 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 9:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I sure hope it's not Britt. I've had enough of Britt and her phony baloney.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I guess it will be one of the final 3. I'd be okay with any of them, just not Britt.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
They could have their first virgin Bachelorette. depending on the outcome of the Fantasy Suite.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I liked Britt and I think it would be very entertaining to see her as Bachelorette.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I guess they are asking on social media who you want? But it all comes down to ratings from the powers that be, and no one knows "for sure" Britt has done her share of appearing on shows (Jimmy Kimmel skyped)

Rvon

12-11-2003

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 12:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rvon a private message Print Post    
I saw the Jimmy Kimmel show and he asked he if she would be interested in being the next Bachelorette and she gave a big grin and thumbs up. I hope she is not the next Bachelorette. As the show went on, I cared for her less and less.

I have no idea who they will pick. Maybe they should pick someone who has never been on before. What a novel concept!

Codebear

07-02-2011

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
All 10 Bachelorettes have been contestants on The Bachelor, beginning with Season 1 - Trista Rehn thru Season 10 - Andi Dorfman

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader, where on social media are they asking who we want to be the next Bachelorette? I want to go see the polls and vote.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It would appear that Chris is in "discussions" to appear on next season's DWTS... LOL

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well that's a mess in the making.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 2:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
He's not a bad dancer.. just a horrible singer and rapper.. and it would get him and (as this is the non spoiler thread) whoever he chooses out of Iowa while he does the show.. So a plus for both of them I assume.

I mean he seems to at least have a sense of rhythm and be able to dance more than many of us.. but of course it would remain to be seen if he could learn to dance a la DWTS..

He'd have to remind himself that DWTS isn't about falling for and kissing his partner.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 5:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Judging by his horrible rapping skills, I would say that Chris has absolutely NO sense of rhythm. He couldn't find the beat with a bloodhound.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 19, 2015 - 6:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL, well that is true of his rapping!!

I apologize.. I posted a link to what was supposed to be an Afterbuzz that included Samantha but it went to a general page of some sort.

I think this will work and list all the Afterbuzz Bachelor sessions.. I watched the one with Samantha and was entertained and liked her.. since we saw almost nothing of her on the actual show, it was nice and she had things to say about others on the show but was kind plus she steadfastly refused to spoil the end, even though they gave it a try..

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL8505FF4ACFBD717A

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 9:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
she steadfastly refused to spoil the end, even though they gave it a try..

She would have probably had a huge fine if she'd revealed any spoilers. Remember that oppressive contract!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Absolutely!! But she was gracious about it and quick on her feet.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 12:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Here's Britt's short film (8 mins) she did - called 'Innocent Attraction'. I have to say she is pretty good in it (& fully brunette!). I can see her as a soap actress. I got the link from You Tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqIEFGRSgRA

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 20, 2015 - 9:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Reader, I moved your post to spoiler thread.. it was just flirting too much with spoiling for those who really don't want it..

Reader234

08-13-2000

Saturday, February 21, 2015 - 8:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Seamonkey - I understand, that's why I tried to preface it to warn people...

There is nothing definitive on the next Bachelorette (for those wondering) the link I gave did discuss some of the possibilities.. mostly in social media people are using the old "hashtag" for their choice...

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 2:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Chris Harrison On "The Meredith Vieira Show"

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hxl3v

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
After watching the short acting clips of Britt, I do think she is quite good, which only makes me think her whole appearance was an act. And it may have worked to her advantage to give her the exposure she wanted.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 6:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Watching the scenes with Chris and Kaitlyn talking in the fantasy suite I was totally distracted by how much they were sweating.
When they would move in for a kiss I was actually grossed out! Seems this happens every season, people sweating all over the place. Can't they afford air conditioned rooms?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Each girl is falling in love with Chris, and Chris is falling in love with each girl.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Becca is a beautiful girl and seems genuinely nice, but I don't see any chemistry between her and Chris at all.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Kaitlyn was shocked. I was pretty surprised myself.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, February 23, 2015 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I really hate the dialogue Chris had tonight... it was either disingenuous or scripted... I know they have to appear all self important, but he seems to take it to an extreme on the show, then when he's on The Ellen show, or even Jimmy Kimmel he doesnt seem as bad...