TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 18, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution Bachelor - Chris Spoilers Caution: Archive through February 18, 2015 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 11:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I guess now we know one reason Jade stayed so long; she got the three sister endorsement!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 9:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Finally, the episode-by-episode spoilers:

Episode-by-episode spoilers

Marameko

07-14-2002

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know Britt self eliminated ?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 4:30 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sorry Marameko - I just saw this post. Yes, Britt self-eliminates. She's pulling an "Andi Dorfman" - self-eliminate with hope of becoming the next Bachelorette.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 8:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Oh Lexie... I can totally SEE that happening!! Probably was the plan right from the start. Sad.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 11:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
TPTB have real "Bachelorette" problems. Britt, who was the most likely candidate to become the next Bachelorette since they can't make Jade and Kaitlyn the next Bachelorette, has already said she isn't interested in settling down and she clearly has hygiene issues.

Even Reality Steve is flummoxed as to what they are going to do as far as casting next season.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Ah.....thanks for answering Lexie.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 16, 2015 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
FYI... RS posted today that he can't stand by his earlier spoiler that Britt self-eliminates before the Rose Ceremony. It doesn't really matter because she leaves tonight either way - by either self-elimination or not getting a rose.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 16, 2015 - 11:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Well she did leave before the Rose Ceremony.. Chris characterized it as him sending her home but essentially she self eliminated by asking to speak to him before he started the Rose Ceremony.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 5:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... I could see why RS was confused about Britt's elimination.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Why can't jade or Kaitlin be bachelorette?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I guess the logic is that Jade's dalliance with Playboy makes her unacceptable for many Americans. I think Kaitlyn would be a fine choice. I'm not a big Britt fan.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought Kaitlin would be fine but then read again at RS site and apparently she has no known job and is pretty loony online, thus probably not a candidate.

I was also confused, but didn't care enough to go back on my recording and see if it was clear exactly who decided she was going.

As one of the women said, she didn't want to take the chance that she would not get chosen to stay so she made it happen as her "choice".

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 9:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Not that it really matters but I think it was pretty clear from the show that Chris was done with Britt. She was thinking about leaving but he said it first. That was followed by a lot of tears from Britt which suggests that she would rather have stayed if given the opportunity.

I can see why Reality Steve had a problem sorting it out though from second hand reports.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 4:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jade didn't do just Playboy. There are all kind of lewd sexxin' photos of her out there. Playboy is tame compared to some of the photos that are out there.

Kaitlyn has no known job and she's more the girl you want to have a beer and hang out with.

Britt also doesn't have job (she's an unemployed model/actress), she has hygiene issues but for some reason TPTB think men would love to date her.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
By lewd and sexxin' do you mean nude or something more?

Their options for a Bachelorette are terrible.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Chris Harrison did an interview for TV Guide
http://www.tvguide.com/news/the-bachelor-chris-harrison-hometown-dates/

and he thinks Britt has a good chance of becoming the next Bachelorette, but no decision has been made... The Women Tell All will be taped next week, I hope there are some good spoilers out - any cat figthts? Carly vs Britt? Will Kelsey come back from Paris for the taping?

how this show hooks me in?! lol

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 9:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I just got caught up and I definitely would not want Kelsey to be counselling my kids. She said it herself she wanted to win "it". No mention of Chris, just it. There's something not quite right about her. As for Britt, it seemed like faking crying, all designed for attention. Perhaps she thought he'd come chasing after her to comfort her. I totally agree she saw the writing on the wall she was not going to be there in the end. Along with the whole hometown thing she also told varying stories about children and marriage. I think she just wanted to see how far she could get, get some attention and be the next bachelorette if she could.

Personally I don't really care what Jade did or what's out there, she seems way to retiring to be the next bachelorette, as does Becca if she isnt picked.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, I mean "something more."

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 9:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
<-- must improve searching skills.

No seriously ... I'm kidding ... honest!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 10:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
As for Britt, it seemed like faking crying, all designed for attention. Perhaps she thought he'd come chasing after her to comfort her.

That was exactly what I thought, that the loud wailing was designed for Chris to hear.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 11:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
A lot of pretend going on this season. Kelsey can protest all she wants, that pseudo panic attack was some of the worst acting I've ever seen.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, you really do need to improve your searching skills. RS had no problem finding the "something more" pictures.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Per Wetpaint, the Inquisitor and Reality Steve it appears Whitney quit her job.
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2015-02-18-whitney-bischoff-quit-job-nurse

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 18, 2015 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That was some really LOUD wailing, wasn't it.

I just read an article from a month ago (TMZ, I think) that the girl who got so drunk and later tried to talk her way back on the show.. the one who brought shots with her in the limo and offered one to The Bachelor at first meeting, then proceeded to get royally ripped.. well she said that the producers KNEW she had a problem with alcohol and kept pouring drinks.

Uh.. what is there about being an adult and since you told them you have a problem, you know you have a problem.

And why should they hide it from the guy who might choose you?

Maybe she thought she was on a rehab show?

Gosh, I hope Whitney doesn't regret leaving her job but maybe she can return part time at some point.. if they are engaged and if she is moving to Iowa they need time to see how things go and IF they decided to get married, plan for that and all but then unless they instantly made a baby, there might come a time when she could go back to the job or one in Des Moines.