TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 16, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Chris - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through February 16, 2015 users admin

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Who was it that was with Juan Pablo? I thought she might make a good bachelorette.... but as I have such an amazing (not) memory, I'm probably wrong!

and did anyone else read that Kelsey went to Paris to be a writer?
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelor-contestant-kelsey-poe-paris-writer/story?id=28868948
Its worth the read, as she explains her "amazing" story - and ends with ""It can't all be roses, dress up, hair weaves and fake lashes," she said. "That's humanity."'

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 11:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Codebear....Ashley told Jimmy K that they rode back in separate limos!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 11:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Sheesh, Kelsey is NOT the only one who lost the love of her life. I think she is milking it for all it's worth! I lost my husband, suddenly and unexpectedly, and was left with four children to raise by myself, in addition to many other "chapters" I could include in "my story". Life goes on and staying so focused on "self" is so limiting. She is narcissistic to me and very out of the real world in her views and behaviors. Watch her face and you can just see her little manipulation wheels turning.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 12:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Reader, that was Nikki who JP picked. She would never be the next Bachelorette as she was the most hated in the house. She only had two friends in the house - Sharleen and Kelly.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Jag2000 In this interview on Jimmy Kimmel, she says "van". Starting at 5:25 in video.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gvgzg

Codebear

07-02-2011

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 1:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure Kelsey will be at the "Women Tell All". In an interview that was done yesterday in Grand Rapids, she said she was leaving for Paris for 2 weeks.

Poe leaves for France today for a two-week stay, with plans to return for the birth of her nephew. She then plans to fly back to Paris in the summer and stay for "as long as the French will allow me to be there. This is about taking risk and following your heart in love and in your career."

http://www.mlive.com/entertainment/grand-rapids/index.ssf/2015/02/the_bachelor_2015_kelsey_poe_c.html

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's also probably about avoiding a show that hardly worked out the way that she expected.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 2:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie girl! I have a short memory! :-)

in the link I posted about Kelsy, (or it could've been somewhere else!) There was a picture of Kelsey watching the Bachelor at a
Bachelor viewing party" She was absolutely grinning, laughing... so yes, she is putting on an "amazing" face!

Also, Reality Steve posted a short video of another "made for tv" movie that is "bachelor like" where a producer is watching the clips and having things redone, or encouraging drinking and not eating that type of thing (there was another movie where the the Bachelor had an earpiece and his friend fed him the words to say to the girls... and the girl "fell in love" with the "friend" This clip was way different,)

OK, I'll link the promo from youtube, it looks like its a Lifetime movie
http://youtu.be/3fEsYCi0YyQ
its considered "provocative" unReal drama...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, wonder about Kelsey's contract?

That is probably why she had to sit down with Chris Harrison, before she went off to Paris. Maybe Juju and BigDog can track her down when they are in Paris (not that they probably have a clue who she is, of course)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I guess what I didn't like about Kelsey was how she put down others and considered herself so much better than others. Condescending.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 3:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
"Narcissistic." Perfect, Auntiemike! Nail on the head.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 12, 2015 - 4:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes that too.

And the blogger we like used the word "smug", which also rings true.

Marameko

07-14-2002

Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 11:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
Kelsey was a tad scary when she was staring at the other bachelorette on the date when they both got booted. Polite or not I did not see Chris picking Lelsey as the just did not "fit" to me physically. This was my opinion only..."and she is of course history and that is not a bad thing.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 11:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Just a reminder that there is a new show tonight (Sunday)!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 12:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Jimmer! I forgot.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
One hour of Chris Tells All (have we had that before?) and then one hour of a new show! That is tonight. Tomorrow is the normal 2 hours show.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 12:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
My guide shows the one hour Chris Tells All show and then a two hour new Bachelor show.

Your welcome, Dogdoc. :-)

Codebear

07-02-2011

Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 2:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
In Chris Tells All, Kelsey is interviewed by Chris Harrison. He asks if her fainting was fake.
In tonight's two hour show, they all go to Chris's hometown and then on Monday's show, they go to the girl's hometowns.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 11:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
Now I'm homesick. I'm from Des Moines, just moved to Kentucky for retirement. It's a great town. I wish they had shown more of it.
Chris' s hometown is WAY across the state, at least a 3 to 4 hour drive. I'm surprised the ladies drove that far for a look-see.

Spoton

09-16-2005

Sunday, February 15, 2015 - 11:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Spoton a private message Print Post    
I noticed the videos showed more than one season. When Jade was shown driving up there was green corn and soybean fields. When the four girls went, the crops had been harvested. Aw, well. A little editing magic, I guess.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 16, 2015 - 12:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Chris also interviewed Andi, who certainly seems wrecked by the breakup.

With the interview with Kelsey.. they showed clips that rebutted each thing she claimed.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 16, 2015 - 5:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
The town of Arlington does not look inviting at all. No stores, no restaurants, no movies, nothing. I wonder how far away the next town is?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 16, 2015 - 6:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I don't know how far the next "town" is, but Cedar Rapids is an hour away.

I can't believe production made the girls to go to Arlington. They have always been "locked up" in a hotel room if they aren't on a date - no sightseeing at all. I guess production wanted the girls to see what they would be getting in to.

And Britt... I guess she thinks she is the only girl that is allowed to get a rose on a group date.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, February 16, 2015 - 7:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I like small towns, even very small towns, but Arlington didn't even have a restaurant or grocery store.

I am changing my mind about marrying Chris. lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 16, 2015 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Chris has major GUD --- geographic un-desirability.

Wow, that small town is just sad. Not even a cafe can sustain a business?