TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 11, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Chris - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through February 11, 2015 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am not sure the show can survive without Kelsey's eloquence.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
However, I bet that Chris did not expect all the drama that occurred on the date.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised that Ashley is better regarded among the girls than Kelsey.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 10:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Ashley is immature and a it naive about relationships. Kelsey is just plain delusional which makes her appear to be totally unbalanced and extremely manipulative! I'd like Ashley better as well. At least she is "real" (despite her lashes! lol)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 10:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I'm surprised that the girls like Ashley because I sure didn't. Immature for sure.

I'm laughing about the location. Deadwood. Wow. Spent a family vacation there as a kid. Boring! LOL. Now this was before my mom's cousins husband, the mayor, worked so hard to get gambling there. I'm sure the town has grown a bit, but still. South Dakota is lovely country but I'm sure all the girls had exotic foreign destinations in mind. I guess it's better this way though with the next stop being Iowa and the ultimate final destination being a farmhouse IN Iowa.

I'm wondering if Chris didn't want fancy locations or if the budget has been severely slashed!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 11:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, Kelsey was disliked intensely by all the girls since the beginning of the season, they just chose not to show it the first few weeks (plus her craziness was outcrazied by Ashley S.)

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Well, I knew Ashley was a goner as soon as she started in telling Chris about Kelsey. Why do these women always think they can do that and get away with it? It almost always gets them sent home. Guys don't like to have their judgement called into question. And then when she started the crying, I knew she was done. Most guys just can't handle the drama, and if there'd been an exit he could have ducked out of somewhere close by, Chris surely would have done so.

So glad he finally saw thru Kelsey's delusion. That woman is just creepy. To talk about the death of her husband as her "story" and how "beautiful" it is. She just comes off as crazy. And that cackle!!! I picked her as a finalist the first night. Boy, was I wrong!

Chris is so into Britt, but I think the other women are right about her. No way, no how is she going to be happy in Iowa. I'm leaning toward Becca now. She seems the most real and down to earth.

Ckrdpast

07-20-2004

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 11:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ckrdpast a private message Print Post    
Chris Soules's Bachelor Blog: What It's Like to Ride in a 'Steamy Chopper Full of Hate'

http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-blog-episode-6

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
PS. Chris must have been so relieved to be riding back in that helicopter all alone. What an awkward date--but then the two on ones almost always are. It was kind of funny that he left both women seemingly stranded out in the middle of the Badlands. But there was crew there with vehicles. I read that they had separate limos for Kelsey and Ashley to ride back to town in.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I said Becca from the beginning but then she was getting no air time so I was thinking Carley or Whitney. Now I think Carley will be Bachelorette.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 11:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I hate to say this bc people already think I'm nuts on The News and Views thread,but if you take away the panic attack on the floor, I don't see Kelsey as all that weird. I may change my mind after her interview with Chris though. I'm thinking she got a bad edit, no? I guess all the other Bachelorettes wouldn't dislike Her if that's the case. I guess I wanted The Texas girl to go farther.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
We've certainly seen far nuttier Lakecat. I thought she took her exit well. And I picked her on night 1 too Babyjaxmom.

It seems like Becca or Carly or Whitney are the best suited for him. I'd love to see Britt as the Bachelorette.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 12:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I think Britt is TRYING to be the next Bachelorette. I started off really liking her but now, not so much.

I just can't see her or Whitney on the farm. All the rest... possibly

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I think Chris is either a shit stirrer or completely clueless.. he encouraged Ashley to rat out Kelsey and then tattled to Kelsey like a little kid.. clearly he knew by then he would send both home but unless he was trying to breathe life into a fairly lackluster season or just following directions, that whole date was so wrong. Nothing wrong with a helicopter ride but that bed on a windy dusty part of the Badlands wasn't the place for a two on one date anyway and then he just disappeared so the camera crew could film the two women. Pfft.

Kelsey's affect is kind of jarring for someone who is supposedly ready for a new relationship and marriage. She did suffer a loss but her way of talking about it as some sort of asset and her very closed constipated way of interacting with people make me wish she would get some therapy and learn to love life again first. She's not pleasant to be around.

Not that Ashley was so loved either though she was kind of fun on Jimmy Kimmel.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
I wonder why Kelsey didn't interview with Kimmel or on Good Morning America. Ashley did.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
She protected her Twitter account. I think she is a little overwhelmed by the largely negative reaction to her appearance on the Bachelor.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Ashley Iaconetti on Jimmy Kimmel. Ashley says she rode back in a separate van, not a limo.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gvgzg

Codebear

07-02-2011

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Ashley Iaconetti on Good Morning America

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2gvlat

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 3:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the links, Codebear!! She really is a cute girl. Not like she was portrayed at all.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Lakecat, Kelsey actually got a good edit the first few episodes because they were dealing with Ashley S.'s crazy, Jordan's drinking and the Kim Kardashian wannabe.

Evidently, all the girls disliked Kelsey from day one. They can't all be lying.

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 5:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
They should change the Do you want to date the new bachelorette.. commercials... to ..

DO YOU WANT TO DATE THE NEW BACHELORETTE..... (BIG PAUSE) .. EVEN IF IT IS KELSEY?...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ashley explained in that last link that Kelsey had already done an interview with Chris Harrison.. I suspect she wasn't allowed to be interviewed elsewhere at this point, or they were not allowed access to her.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 4:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
One of the ppl on E News stated that Chris Harrison said we would NOT change our mind about Kelsey after the interview.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 10:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Is all this a build up for the Women Tell All Show? I think that Kelsey is going to try to manipulate her way around all the negative observations and feelings about her. And, in her world, which she lives, totally delusional, she will be the victor, regardless of how she is portrayed and seen by everyone else.

I did like the one point in the 2 on 1 date where Ashley said something about her not being stupid either. She apparently has a Masters as well and a good education behind her. I thought that took the wind out of Kelsey's sails...for a moment anyway.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, February 11, 2015 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes Auntiemike, but Kelsey has eloquence! lol