TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 10, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Chris - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through February 10, 2015 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Hmm, I don't associate ANY song with NM.. well think Santa Fe and maybe.. there must be.

The Atchison, Topeka and the Santa Fe from an earlier era..

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Oh. Old Mexico.. I guess The Mexican Hat Dance..

Biginjapan

07-23-2005

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Biginjapan a private message Print Post    
How about The Lights of Albuquerque? It was a country song by Jim Glaser in the 80's.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Of my favorite....."la Cucaracha" LOL

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I guess Santa Fe officials weren't so happy with how the city was portrayed . . or how The Bachelor spelled it (Sante Fe). They paid $50k to have the show film there.

http://krqe.com/2015/02/03/bachelor-misspells-santa-fe/

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 12:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I can't believe cities are paying the Bachelor to come there? I can see offering venues for free or discount, but to pay them? Ridiculous!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 4:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Actually Santa Fe got a lot of bang for its buck last night. It would cost a lot more than $50k to produce and run a national tourism ad. Millions of people saw The Bachelor last night. Santa Fe looked beautiful. Not their fault that people on the show looked less than.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
True indeed. I'm sure Santa Fe would have appreciated someone smarter talking about their city and state, not a bimbo that thinks it's another country with beaches. LOL.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 2:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-chris-soules-blog-episode-5

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 6:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
love the blog, but it sure doesn't sound like Chris' "voice".

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Friday, February 06, 2015 - 9:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
http://www.people.com/article/bachelor-sneak-peak-ashley-i-kelsey

oh I can't wait to see this date ;)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Saturday, February 07, 2015 - 2:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Wow, talk about 'if looks could kill' looks!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
This is some two on one date. Really awkward!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Oh my....I was thinking of how awkward it would be if Ashley, Kelsy and Chris had to ride back in the same helicopter. Glad they had a second one on standby. LOL

The Bachelor will be on Sunday and Monday next week!!!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Good episode.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
The Badlands for a date! Yikes!

Chris is clueless in dealing with women.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 8:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
If any of these women went on the show thinking they were going to travel to exotic places, they must be disappointed. Having said that, I love The Badlands and actually took a helicopter ride around Mt. Rushmore....much smaller helicopter that had glass bubble....breathtaking beautiful and scary at the same time.

Think Kelsey is going to be on Jimmy K. tonight. I am going to try to stay awake because it will be interesting seeing them interact.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Well that was a fun episode.. Totally awkward.. but fun.

It was so funny to me to see Chris ride off in the helicopter and the two girls are left behind alone. I laughed.. I know thats mean but it just hit me funny. Those 2 were just so wrong for him. Hes not good at letting them down, but I can't imagine how hard it is to hurt someone with cameras capturing it all. Id be tongue-tied for sure

And as much as I don't like Kelsey, I felt a tad bad for her knowing she was watching it tonight and seeing them party after learning she was eliminated. I mean, that HAD to hurt.

And what a tough group date too... to see Chris & Britt run off, for over an hour while they all just sat there wondering.. I know Chris didn't actually plan that, the producers did..but it was 10 times worse than handing one a rose with them all in the same place.

I definitely think Ashley was right tonight, Britt is not going to make it in Iowa. I can see Becca and even Kaitlyn being able to. Oh and Carly... but no way for Britt!!

I would LOVE to see Mt Rushmore!! one day...

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 9:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Cinnamongirl, if Kelsey were any way near normal I would say she would be hurt about the other women so happy she was gone, but I think she can create a fantasy about it in her own mind like she has everything else. I would guess she will interpret it that they were happy such a "threat" was gone.

None of them commented on what a beautiful and other worldly the Black Hills and the Badlands are. Do they let them go out to sightsee at all?

Also disappointed they did not show the Crazy Horse Memorial http://crazyhorsememorial.org/photo-gallery/

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Just watched Ashley on Jimmy K via video phone and she was pretty funny. Kelsy and she rode back in separate limos and she said it was a long ride. And yes...she has realized that Chris and living on a desolate farm are not for her.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 10:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I watched Ashley too. From the promo I thought it was going to be Kelsey (when will I learn not to believe promos?)

Anyway, Ashley was very funny and so different from what she was on the show. Refreshingly so.

She also said she extensions on her eyelashes which is the reason they did not come off when she cried. She also shared that the time on the bed with Kelsey staring at her was one of the most terrifying times in her life. She was laughing when she said it but think she meant it.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 11:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
WACKO!!

And...
Whitney reminds me of Laura from Little House on the Prairie.
Carly would be a fun gal to hang around (if i was young)
Britt isn't my cup of tea at all.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 11:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
They are suppose to have one of the girls, Ashley or Kelsey, on Good Morning America, Wednesday.

Codebear

07-02-2011

Monday, February 09, 2015 - 11:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Codebear a private message Print Post    
Correction: one of them will be on Tuesday

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 10, 2015 - 6:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't know anything about Mackenzie and Samantha, the two that didn't get roses.

Kelsey is just not normal. She probably expects to be the next Bachelorette because of her remarkable story.

Her dramatic 'faint' was just a waste of film and time.

I think Chris knew ahead of time he was going to dump Kelsey AND Ashley.