TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 04, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Chris - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through February 04, 2015 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 12:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 4:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS spoiled that Kelsey would be this year's crazy girl that everyone in the house hated.

Mack

07-22-2002

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 5:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
I'm still shaking my head over Megan. I hope somebody sat down and explained to her that there are no ocean beaches in New Mexico and better yet it's not a foreign country. Holy moly.......

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 7:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Megan was the best part of the show for me! It was just weird last night. First the love guru date and then the Kelsey craziness. I was also starting to doubt that she ever even had a husband. And if Britt can look that good without a shower for days, I'm shocked!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 7:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
At this point I think Carly and Whitney are the front runners. I really didn't see Kelsey as all that crazy until she was flailing around on the floor and hyper ventilating. I think she needed some one on one time with him and shared her story to maybe stay a little longer. I thought it was all in the editing but I can't rationalize that last scene.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 7:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Wow. They really went off the rails with this one.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 8:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
I hope they edit in some normalcy in the next show. This makes any Housewives show look tame. It's coming down to..."he chose me because the rest of them were off their meds and it scared him".

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I agree with you all. I'm not seeing any potential Bachelorettes in this bunch. Did not see the Kelsey crazy coming at all -- I liked her a lot on night 1! Ashley just seems so immature. So does Mackenzie. Maybe these unworldly girls is exactly what Chris needs. He's kind of dull. And yes the guru date was just torture.

Britt -- I'm still liking her. I think I'm just blinded by her beauty. LOL. she is stunning. I'm guessing they are in and out of the swimming pool, so that's how she's getting away with not bathing. She probably doesn't smell bad. But how does she keep her hair so gorgeous without washing it?!?!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I almost threw up in my mouth when I read at the beginning of the season that Britt has hygiene issues.

And how does she go to bed with a full face of makeup without 50 pimples breaking out?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 9:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Kelsey smiling about her 'story' scared me.

It looked like she enjoyed using her husband's sudden death for her own benefit.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 9:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kelsey is definitely one of this season's crazies. However, to have so much crazy in one season is unusual even for this train wreck of a show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 10:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was thinking the same thing last night. Lots of crazy this season.

First bachelor to take a closed door "nap" with someone prior to fantasy suite, at least in my memory, and once again he hides from the time when normally there is one on one time to be had. He is less and less appealing.

Kelsey is borderline scary.

The guru date was just WRONG.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 1:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
The guru date was so uncomfortable to watch and they devoted so much time to it. I ended up ff thru it. I agree Kelsey going on about "her story" unfolding was weird. I think she made needs some counselling if she is using the death of her husband to define herself. Telling her story, being comforted by Chris and then sticking her tongue down his throat. Timing was weird. It did look like he was going in for a cheek kiss. It was all creepy. She seemed so normal at the onset.

I loved how they juxtaposed Carly talking about their conversation with Britt and her feelings with Britt telling Chris the opposite. And Chris is as dull as dishwater. He can't even string a sentence together.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 2:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
does anyone have a link to the Kelsey husband obit?
Or a full name to google? Thx!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Just Google his name and lots of different articles come up. I read several just to make sure I knew what was accurate.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
What was his name?

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 2:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
Sanderson Patrick Poe

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 2:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Chieko.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i was crying i was laughing so hard talking to people at work about last night's show.

let's not forget McKenzie's precious jewels of observation....her response to Ashley's announcement she is a virgin "dang, now she has the edge up, of course he will want a virgin, what guy doesn't? i can never pass off that i am a virgin cause i have a kid' and last night 'how do you compete with a dead husband?? sheesh, she has the advantage now' LOL

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 10:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Kelsey is a guidance counselor! Oh my gosh!

Marameko

07-14-2002

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 6:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Marameko a private message Print Post    
That cocktail party got canceled because Chris felt bad sending Kelsey packing...........

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 7:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
That's what I think too. He didn't really seem into that kiss, he looked as if he had to do it after hearing her sob story.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 7:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
Blog link

http://pinteresttoldmeto.blogspot.ca/

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Does anybody here know a good New Mexico song?

(Or even an Old Mexico song)

Some song to go with wearing a sombrero?

Mack

07-22-2002

Wednesday, February 04, 2015 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mack a private message Print Post    
Love it Dogdoc. That's from Megan's outtake at the end of Monday's show? I wasn't sure if she was drunk or just ditsy or both. I assume at least uninformed as she had earlier said she was excited about going out of the country when they were told they were going to New Mexico. I guess she typically doesn't do well when asked to name the states and their capitols.