TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 02, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Chris - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through February 02, 2015 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Saturday, January 31, 2015 - 10:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
If you search online, you will get l o t-shirt of spoilers. I am already spoiled, but gave up on air date, for lack of time. So, I don't know.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Sunday, February 01, 2015 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I've read that the finale could be March 16... or March 9...

just googling and those are the 2 dates... One says that Feb 15 is a Chris tells all and then Week 7, feb 16 is Week 8... so is it back to back? I'll keep searching!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 4:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think I read that they are doing back-to-back episodes on Sunday and Monday, but I couldn't remember the dates.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
So if they do the back to back, then it would be March 9 finale....
Feb 15 Chris Tells all
Feb 15 Week 7 airs
Feb 16 Week 8 is aired

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah... because as if two hours a week of this train wreck isn't enough, ABC thinks we need four hours.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 2:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Darn right!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
one on one date....ugh and OMG!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 6:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
one on one date....ugh and OMG

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
oops, sorry for the double post.

Chris has become monosyllabic.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
That white dress that Ashley is wearing is ridiculously short!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Britt sleeps in full makeup!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
but evidently never bathes!i would not look like that if i never bathed. LOL

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
as Kelsey shares her 'wonderful love story' the pit stains on Chris' shirt grow bigger and bigger...wonder if she will include that in the story book

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
The crazy train has made an extended stop with these women tonight. Kelsey and Britt are being shown as devious, evil, manipulative witches!

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
That is so odd about Britt not bathing!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
have we ever heard Samantha speak??????????

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Yes, the crazy train is running down the track tonight! Kelsey is an odd duck, using her "story" seems weird.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 7:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Samantha never speaks!!!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
They are quickly running out of potential candidates to be the next Bachelorette. At this point there are only a handful of likeable girls who appear to not be crazy or evil and there for the right reasons.
Kelsey is a loon! If her goal was screen time this was not the right way to do it. She'll always be remembered as the crazy mean girl.

Wow, looks like no rose ceremony tonight.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 10:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
odd about Britt not bathing

On Below Deck (reality show) they talked about how the head Steward didn't bath either. On a yacht.....in the tropics!

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Two first for me today: 1) The one-on-one date "love" date made me VERY uncomfortable. With all the fantastic art in Santa Fe, this is the date they came up with? 2) Actually felt concerned for the mental health of a contestant. Kelsey had never even had a first kiss with Chris and yet she thinks the other girls are coming between them. And she "loves" her story. The story of her husband dying? Seriously I think there is reason for concern about her.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 11:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I agree with both of your points, Roblover.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 11:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Kelsey is very narcissistic. I read the obit for her husband and most of it is about her! She is very cold and calculating by telling "her" story to manipulate the situation. I hope Chris figures this out soon! She is scary.

The first one on one date was VERY UNCOMFORTABLE to watch; imagine how it must have been for them with that woman in the middle of it! Yikes. I was surprised they didn't stop it sooner. I would have said NO, I'm not doing this. Chris should have stepped up a bit more.

Britt is also very fake to me and I wonder how long she lasts. He has physical chemistry with him but not much else.
Ashley is one delusional chick. She keeps trying to determine who is "marriage material"....as if she has a knowledge no one else has.

This is not a very exciting season. Chris is okay but nothing exceptional; kind of dull personality in my opinion. No one stands out to me of the girls that are there, as a potential wife for him.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, February 02, 2015 - 11:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Just got to the "to be continued" part of the show. WHAT A TRAIN WRECK!!!

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, February 03, 2015 - 12:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Auntiemike, glad you posted you saw the obit because I was even starting to question if it happened at all. I agree, she is scary.

Chris to me is a combo of a-duck-out-of-water and a-boy-in-a-candy-store :-)