TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 30, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Chris - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through January 30, 2015 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Chris was not very quick on his feet with that answer. lol

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 11:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I wonder if, at those moments like when Britt calls him out, that Chris is more accutely aware that he is on camera, resulting in the stumbling speech. If someone did that to me unexpectantly, with a camera directly in my face, I would probably sound exactly the same in my answer. Totally, not prepared for anything like that. Some guys just don't handle 'drama' well.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
If Chris isn't used to a camera by now, he never will be.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I think he's not used to the drama....

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 12:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I think he looked like a kid in a candy jar and felt exposed. He knew some of his behavior was inappropriate, and didn't like having it pointed out.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 10:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Zoesox, for posting the link. I did not see all the show so missed that. Too funny. Did feel kinda sorry for Chris. I agree with others, he is not used to drama.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 11:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That was too funny!!! Better when Jimmy mapped it out.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 11:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Best laugh of my day!

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I was expecting this camping episode to be the one where Chris does something horrible that changes the opinion of him with the ladies. I was misled by previews per usual as all of us are! Also, when Jillian was let go on the one on one date, did they show a producer go & gather her luggage at the mansion? I like to see the girls 'GASP' & comment when this happens & don't recall seeing it. Some appeared threatened by Jillian (HELLO, Ashley I.) and figured they would be pleased about her exit. Also, I saw on the the abc website who goes on the one on one date this Monday....don't want to mention here in case some like to see it play out. It should be good!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 8:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
No spoilers in this thread, ok in the spoiler thread.

BTW, those who like the blog of the woman who seems to spend much time taking selfies in Nordstrom clothing.. in her latest blog entry on this show, which was funny, she does get spoilerish and clearly has read at least some spoilers, so if you truly want to have no info outside the actual shows.. beware.

Zoesox, they didn't show the removal of Jillian's stuff, or the reaction.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sea, who are you talking about - what woman who takes selfies in Nordstrom clothing? I want to go read her blog.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
This is the link to her blog..

http://pinteresttoldmeto.blogspot.ca/

She is HILARIOUS!!!!

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the confirm Seamonkey! Saves me from FF trying to 'find' the clip.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She's quite funny. I could do with out the excessive hashtagging but she definitely watches the show and gets what makes it amusing, ironic and cringeworthy and I have her blog set so I get emails when she updates, even just the Nordie's stuff.

Lexie, you'll love it..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Cinnamon... off to read it now

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 3:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Okay... that blog was hilarious.

Now do I have this correct, that while she doesn't necessarily buy everything she tries on at Nordstrom's, she takes selfies and posts them? It looked like quite a few of her selfies were in a dressing room.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 6:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
her blog is called Pinterest Told Me To, her tag line is something to the effect of 'if Pinterest tells me to jump, i do' she is really more of a fashion blogger for mostly moms, so that is why she is taking pictures of herself in outfits. She has some kind of relationship with Nordstrom because they will give her advance notice on things, but she shops at Gap, Anthropology, Target, ect. She does take selfies of herself trying on clothes to show how to put outfits together.
she also happens to be best friends with Shay Shull who is Sean Lowe's big sister.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 7:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Of course I get the why of it but just question the value.. I'm sure it helps many people and I guess it is worth it to her to take all those awkward pictures, smiling at her phone.. it would give me a permanently crooked neck.

She doesn't seem to buy everything she shows.. there was one top in fact that she said wasn't her taste, but she knew some of her readers would want to see it and she gives people more of an idea what it looks like on a real person and sometimes if it would go with other items too.

Anyway she is certainly readable about The Bachelor.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 7:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i guess that's the 60 million dollar question for any blogger...why do they do it and what's the value?

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 7:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
she could be doing a lot more obnoxious stuff with her time lol. Blogging is still in its infancy stage in our culture.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 8:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Bloggers can make quite a bit of money through advertising and affiliate commissions.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 29, 2015 - 11:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
She seems to have a good frequency.. every few days.. so it isn't too much but she brings her readers back to her blog fairly often.

Of course I'm guessing she's active in all sorts of social media as well.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, January 30, 2015 - 7:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I admire her energy and enthusiasm.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Friday, January 30, 2015 - 11:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
If you look at her blog, it requests that people "shop her instagram" page.
To me, that means she likely has affiliate relationships with the companies/products she promotes there, and if you click through to them from a link on her page, she gets a commission on anything you buy.

Murphylover1

08-26-2008

Friday, January 30, 2015 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Murphylover1 a private message Print Post    
Does anyone know the date of the finale?