TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 28, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Chris - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through January 28, 2015 users admin

Dipo

04-23-2002

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dipo a private message Print Post    
Are they making him be mean to the girls when he sends them home? I saw a commercial that sure made it seem that way. But I don't really trust commercials that is why I ask, LOL.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 6:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
"this is a date for bimbos!" most insightful line ever.....

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I'm very confused this season on who's who. I agree Texannie. But no doubt...after tonight we all know who Ashley I. is!!!!

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
feel like tonight it's kind of the most 'real' it's been. he's not kissing everyone in sight and showing some 'depth' in wanting to know the girls. is this the same show???

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 9:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Dozed off during the camp date and just now woke up. Did he send Kelsey home?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 9:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Jillian won the Group Date race in the wedding gowns and got a date with Chris but he didn't give her the rose and sent her home. Ashley S., Nikki and Juelia went home.
I thought it was very nice of Chris to walk Juelia out and explain to her why she didn't get a rose. He told her it was more important for her to be home with her daughter.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 10:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Jag2000.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, January 26, 2015 - 11:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
There was also a camping group date and the only one on one was chosen by his three sisters who interviewed everyone not on the camping group date and they chose Jade to go on a princess date (it was a tie in to the new Cinderella movie). Much jealousy ensued as she got to wear a gown, was given shoes and diamond earrings to keep.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 12:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Boy, Ashleigh I. sure gives off weird vibes. She is so hung up on being a virgin. I had to laugh when one of the gals said well her lips certainly weren't, after observing numerous make out sessions! lol I'm really glad she went home so we won't have to hear her anymore. That other Ashley (the blond) was very strange; so glad she went home too. I liked Kelsey at first but now am seeing her in a different light as well. She may not be suited to finding a mate on this show.

I loved his Cinderella date with Jade and I even like Kaitlyn. Let's see how long they last.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 6:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
Ashley I went home?? I thought he kept her.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 6:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I thought the wedding dress 'competition' was unfair.

Some of the dresses were larger and bulkier than others and would hamper the one wearing them.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 6:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I thought he kept her too!

These girls realize that they would be moving to a farm in Iowa don't they?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 7:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I think Ashley I stayed too.

Chy

07-19-2003

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chy a private message Print Post    
I feel so bad for Ashley I.. She must have been told her whole life how staying virgin and knowing how to do make up .... makes her a good wife material. I hope she doesn't (didn't?) go the other route if/when she's sent out by Chris.

I was keeping an eye for her since she went to Syracuse U. but she's not like any other S.U. girls I've known.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 7:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
Sadly Ashley I is still there. She's a virgin in case anyone missed it last night. I was happy to see crazy Ashley and the blacked-out-butt girl go home. I still have alot of trouble keeping up with who some of them are and agree that there are some lookalikes. They totally blew out of proportion the conversation with Britt that was shown in previews . . although it seems he is starting to change his mind about her.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 9:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Ashley S went home. Ashley I stayed.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
I can't stand "The Virgin" storyline!

I can believe there are many women who don't sleep around, that are virgins when they marry. But the more she talks and kisses, the less I believe her. (Which is sad)

It seemed to me he kept her, but didn't want to, her coming in to his tent to tell him,mbut she didn't well she went all around it. (Again, it's why I don't believe her story). He was sincerely confused. I think he needs a cup of coffee before he is ready to face these sorts of conversations! lol

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 9:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc I thought the same thing with the wedding dress comp. why was one dress short? Then I wondered if part of their "questionnaire " included describe your dream wedding , your dream dress? Then they get their dream dresses (in their size). Then "surprise surprise ". You have to trash your dress...

Just a thought

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 10:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Reader234. I didn't like the short wedding gown. Is she the one that won?

I can't keep these women straight.

That one he didn't give the rose to at the dinner deserved to go. She would be hard to put up with. Yak! Yak! Yak! I wish he hadn't picked up the rose before he told her he wasn't going to give it to her.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 10:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
You all are correct. Ashleigh I. stayed. I guess it was wishful thinking on my part.
On another note, I am amazed at how inarticulate this guy is when it comes to expressing himself. I think he is so afraid of offending someone or saying the "wrong" thing. I wish he'd get a backbone!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just think Chris is not the sharpest tool in the toolshed. He really has trouble expressing himself and I was laughing when Ashley I. was trying to tell him (without actually telling him) that she was a virgin. He totally had no clue what she was talking about. I'm surprised he gave her a rose, not because she's a virgin but because she's just so immature and self-absorbed. And such a drama queen! But then he doesn't get to see that part until he watches it on TV. I guess he thought it would be bad form to not give her a rose when she just told him she was a virgin.

I thought for sure Britt cut her own throat last night. Do these women not watch this show??? You never, ever question the Bachelor's decisions and never, ever talk about the other women. It's the kiss of death. He certainly didn't like having his "integrity" called into question. No man likes that (or woman either).

I had to agree with Kelsey that the camping date was for bimbos. I would have been very uncomfortable out there with all those other women and only one guy, and so many of the other women were taking off their clothes to get his attention. Just really tacky. Still not a fan of Kaitlyn.

I thought it was sweet of him to walk Juleia out and explain to her why he was sending her home. That was very kind of him.

And Ashely S? "I feel nothing." That's certainly a first for this show! I can't decide if she's really that crazy or if it's just an act to get camera time.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 1:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
BJM, Ashley S. is really that crazy. I haven't watched my recording last night, but it was spoiled that she went out with a bang bitching and screaming about how the show is rigged by production. I'm assuming they didn't show that part since no one is talking about it.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 2:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Nope, didn't show that part. You could tell they were trying to get her to cry (like they always do), by asking her how she feels (nothing) and if she wanted to say anything to Chris (nope, nothing). It was the strangest exit I've ever seen on this show. And that's saying something!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 27, 2015 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was also spoiled that she said Chris wasn't there for the right reasons. They did some serious editing when she left.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Wednesday, January 28, 2015 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Chris certainly has a lot of trouble expressing himself. When Britt called him out on 'validating' the 'bimbos' by giving them roses my head was exploding trying to keep up with his answer. Then I saw this on Kimmel, it's a must watch. Does Chris even realize he is speaking like this? And Britt nods her head like she actually understands him, geez.

http://tinyurl.com/p34pmg7