TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 23, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Chris - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through January 23, 2015 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 5:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, I had to turn on my CC cause I couldn't understand it either. CC said "Legit farmer." Kind of an insult to Chris, maybe?

I think the Kardashian girl is just very immature. She also seemed a little drunk when she was talking to Chris.

I'm sorry, but I just don't like Kaitlyn. Wasn't she the one whose opening line to Chris was, "You can plow the **** out of my field anytime"??? Just trashy. Tainted my whole opinion of her.

Kelsey is still my favorite. Looks like he and Britt have some kind of a falling out next week.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
PS. I thought Jimmy's bit in the back of the limo was hilarious. I made my hubby come and watch it. "We spent 4 days together!!!" Was that also Kimmel driving the limo? I didn't recognize who it was.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I deleted, but I'd guess it was Guillermo.

I thought that was pretty funny! Jimmy Kimmel almost always makes me laugh.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I don't watch Kimmel (can't stay up that late!), so I had no idea who it was. Is that his sidekick?

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 5:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
No, it was Kimmel driving the limo also. Def not Guillermo.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 6:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Babyjaxmom for the "legit" answer.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 8:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I think it's funny that Mackenzie thought she was the first girl in the house that he kissed. I believe that Britt was his first kiss.

Eta: the only difference is Britt kept her lips sealed after the fact and didn't blab about it instantly like Mack.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
A few thoughts:

Thought Jimmy was hilarious.

I'm also not a fan of Chris. I don't outright dislike him (he's not Juan Pablo's level) but I didn't have any interest in him on Andi's season (which I never finished) and I was only drawn to this season because I LOVE the drama!! :D

I thought he started out with a bit of a Sean vibe (seeming very sincere) but after the last couple episodes my opinion has changed. I get so annoyed with the kissing and I agree with whoever said he does it because he can't keep a conversation going. I'm not sure he has a whole lot to say.

It's terrible to say but I think all the bachelors that follow Sean only make him look even better in my eyes. He certainly was the whole package!

Did anyone else notice that for all of Kaitlyns crude talking she was quite demure with Chris and the kissing. He seemed like he kept trying to make out with her but she kept her mouth shut. Only closed mouth kisses! lol

Chris surprised me on the dance floor! He was outgoing and had me laughing. I did think his date with Whitney was pretty cute.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, January 20, 2015 - 9:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I agree.. cute dance..

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
At first I thought Whitney's voice was very annoying but I really enjoyed his date with her. and the Costco date was strange but they seemed to enjoy it.

Did anyone notice the almost wardrobe malfunction by the girl making out with him on his bed (maybe Jade?). I was surprised they didn't blacken it out or maybe I was seeing wrong (boob).

The butt bodybuilder girl is very annoying, as is Ashley I.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 1:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I betcha they didn't buy all that ketchup.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 2:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It was staged between the producers and the couple that got married that Chris and Whitney would "crash" the wedding. They probably had Chris take some dance lessons since he had a few months to prepare.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Gldnlvr, I saw what you saw. It did look like Jade's breast was exposed when lying on Chris' bed; of course I rewound and noted it was what looked like a nude satin bra. It also looked like she had black lace panties on too, I don't think she was wearing a bathing suit! I did love how cool Jade played it with Jillian at the hot tub (oh see you later), unlike Ashley. She is a mess and she lost me at her Kardashian comment, UGH.

I wish Kimmel was on every week, the limo scene was so silly. "But we...I thought..everything was so" thru the tears, LOL.

And who is skinny dipping next week??!

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 6:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
We need to have a drinking game during it each monday. If we all had to chug whenever he kisses, we would all be as drunk as the cray crays the first night 😜

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Saw the Jade wardrobe malfunction too and concluded it was her arm or something else. They are just too good with the blurring to miss anything. But it sure did look like she was falling out of her top!

I really didn't like Kaitlyn the first night, but she's grown on me. I can see why he likes her -- she seems so casual and easy to be around.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 6:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I think it's Kaitlyn stripping down.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, January 21, 2015 - 8:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i love this blog and she even addresses the wardrobe malfunction

body.html,http://pinteresttoldmeto.blogspot.com/2015/01/prince-farming-episode-3-it-does-body.html

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I like Kaitlin now too, if she doesn't get 'chosen' she would make for an interesting Bachelorette. I have noticed they never have Kelsey commenting and she does not appear to be pursuing alone time with Chris.

I should have know it was crazy Kaitlin doing that next week Jimmer! My guess was Jillian.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 10:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
That's a great blog Texannie. So funny!

Im really liking Kaitlyn.. & I loved their date!

Can NOT believe he kept Mackenzie... in shock. The Kardashian wanna-be and Mackenzie are both way too young/immature for him

I like your drinking game puttergirl :-)

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, January 22, 2015 - 10:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Yep, it is Kaitlyn jumping in the water naked in the previews. I guess a little bit more of her wild side is coming out again. I think she was a good match for the Costco date because out of any of them I think she is kinda the least dressy/prissy so she can still have fun in a casual setting whereas some of the girls would have freaked about their date only being at Costco.

And yes, Jade did have a nude colored bra on so nothing was exposed. Not that she needs to worry though because she has certainly exposed enough of herself before even coming on the show!

Agreed that Ashley I and Mackenzie are young and immature. Their age is so obvious in the way they talk and carry themselves.

I did not really enjoy watching Juelia tell her story to Chris. I can understand speaking about it in a round-about way but the detail she went into....I'm not sure if I'm just feeling like it was inappropriate for her to say that on the show, or if it simply falls on the producers and them actually putting that in the show. It's not really fair to his family and personally I could just never go into that much detail about such a tragic and intimate thing.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
So agree about the conversation with Juelia. Who are the two virgins?

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Gldnlvr, I put the names of the two virgins in the spoiler thread since one hasn't been divulged yet.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I actually appreciated the conversation with Juleia about her husband's suicide. My sister took her own life years and years ago, and I totally related to what she said. I remember my own grandmother telling my mother, "Nobody needs to know how she died," and God bless my mom for coming back with, "We shouldn't cover it up like it's something shameful." I think suicide needs to be discussed and not swept under the table. There's no shame in having a mental illness, and it could help someone. The only thing I would have been concerned about if I were Chris was that she still seemed very emotionally distressed about it. She doesn't seem ready to move on.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 5:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
Anybody else seeing double? I mean, some of these gals look like twins or at least sisters:
Whitney & Megan or even Tandra (elim)
Samantha & Tracy (elim)
Kaitlyn & Niole (elim)
Michelle & Kimberly (both elim)

Look at their pictures & see if you see what I see.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, January 23, 2015 - 6:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I thought he handled it well and while I heartily agree that it should be something we discuss and not hidden away, I'm not sure the place to do so is on a reality show like this. But it was a discussion she should have with him and is up to both of them if she is ready to move ahead. It isn't as if he has know her even a short while and was interested in her, then learned that she is dealing with this and is willing to deal with it with her.. he just met her, did not seek her out for other reasons and lightning fast bonding is expected on this show where he has others vying for attention. Difficult..

So it is hard to know what is right.. I suspect what is right is to be a bit farther down the road before putting yourself into this sort of situation.

Babyjax, yes, it was wonderful that your mother voiced that and wasn't influenced to cover up.

She really probably isn't ready to move on, but maybe her talk with him will help her down the road.. unless she is booted and feels that is the reason.