TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through January 08, 2015

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Chris - General Discussion (NO Spoilers): Archive through January 08, 2015 users admin

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, December 29, 2014 - 2:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
link to list of bachelorettes

Starts Jan. 5

One of the girls is 21! Seems way too young for him!

I am really looking forward to this season. I hope Chris doesn't become less likable as some previous bachelors became when they went from one of 25+ to the main cast member.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 05, 2015 - 5:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It's tonight! I'm looking forward to this one as well.

As y'all know, I like different so I like that it is Chris, he has a farming background and that is supposed to come through on the show.

Plus thirty contestants. They wanted to give Chris a choice or what?!?!?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 05, 2015 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Well so far there has been one huge live preview where they interview past couples live and preview a few of the contestants. They have some (dare I say) wacky ones that don't seem Iowa bound including a flight attendant who gave out roses to a few weirded out passengers (LOL). A couple of seemingly nice ones though so far including a widow and a fertility nurse with a squeaky voice. Oh and a woman who works out in a big way (Jillian?).

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, January 05, 2015 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
They're all starting to blur for me now. LOL - I'd make a great bachelor.

There's one with the most intense eyes that almost seem about to fly out of her head. They introduced fifteen of them first and he spent a lot of time with them and then they are introducing the next fifteen which seems a bit of a disadvantage to say the least. I stopped at that point (still recording it) as the rest of the troops here (my wife and DD's) have had enough for one night.

Scooterrific

07-08-2005

Monday, January 05, 2015 - 9:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scooterrific a private message Print Post    
Lol jimmer you crack me up

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, January 05, 2015 - 9:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Too much drama!!!! I knew he would give the drunken girl a rose. This show is soo scripted but I still watch. Why..I don't have a clue?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Scooter. I'm here all night.

I haven't seen the drunken girl yet but I will be watching tonight.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I was listening to RS this morning on the radio. As confirmed in the spoiler section, we have a couple of girls that will bring the crazy this season.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 12:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
OH good -- love it when the girls "bring the crazy"!

I thought the drunk girl was going to pass out. She was likable enough when she was sober, but she'll never last long with that kind of behavior. It was a fun first show. I liked the red carpet -- I FF a lot, so it went by fast for me and I enjoyed seeing all the alumni.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 12:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Chris looks sexy on that motorcycle!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 1:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't know about this season. Maybe it's misdirection, but what was all that Chris apologizing stuff about in the previews?

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 1:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
What a fun premier, had no idea I was in for THREE hours of it! I was alarmed myself at whatever Chris did which made all the ladies question his actions. They make it appear he 'did something' with one of the women, looks like one of them snuck in his tent on an outing. They know how to keep us wondering!

The red carpet was fun seeing all those familiar faces. Nice that Josh is not phased by Andi sleeping with Nick in the fantasy suite. Anytime I see them that is all I think about. UGH Nick made my skin crawl. But they do look happy. Chris' interview with Nikki went in circles, he kept asking the same thing over & over.

I was happy Chris kept drunk Tara, she is the source of entertainment for a while - Kaitlin too. Was surprised at the positive comments he had for her, but she will keep us laughing. And I don't see the appeal of Jade, horrible makeup job for someone in the cosmetics field. Feel bad he may not know about her naughty past, I don't think he'd like that. What a sweetheart Kelsey is, she seems like a solid smart young lady. Too young to be widowed, what a shame.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 2:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I really liked Kelsey too.

I found myself thinking about the career options of some of the girls. Some were just too specialized to be able to transition to farm country IMO. Like the cosmetic creator -- don't think you can do that very easily from a corn field. :-)

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I was surprised to hear Nikkie and Juan Pablo broke up.... last I saw them was on Couples Therapy and they seemed to be making progress.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Their break up was announced right before the final episode of Couples Therapy aired. Strange timing, but I guess it was time to move on and they couldn't wait for TV to catch up.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 5:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
They were "semi" broke up prior to Couples Therapy. They stayed together to get on the show because it paid $40,000 each and they both needed the money.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 7:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm liking Kelsey, too. She seems to be one of the most down to earth. I liked that they showed her in the previews telling Chris, "I guess the least I can do is to give you a second chance." She seems like a nice normal woman.

I can't believe he kept the girl who told him he could "plow her field" anytime. Ugh. And he didn't know what that meant? A lot of guys would have been put off by that right off the bat, and the fact that he wasn't disturbs me.

I also liked Britt and saw the sparks between them as soon as she stepped out of the car.

Is it too soon to call Britt and Kelsey as the final two???

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, January 06, 2015 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I didn't like the "plow my field" girl either. She seems crass and like a huge attention seeker. She's the one that wanted to tell a joke when he was trying to give his speech. I can't believe he kept her and I fear she lasts for a long while. I wanted her gone, gone, gone. So far Britt and Kelsey final 2 sounds good to me. They were my top picks from last night as well.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 11:13 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I like that they changed things up (red carpet, live premiere) but I don't actually like that they had a red carpet type event with the former contestants on one side. It just gave me a feeling of ugh. Chris H spent way too long with Nikki. He seems so hung up on dissing Juan Pablo. It's the past, move on Chris H.

I thought bach Chris was overwhelmed. Wow what a lot of chemistry with Britt right away. They are very cute together.

Producers did a good job with previews for this viewer, I'm very intrigued! However, over the years they have really misled with those previews, so, who knows. It sure looks like something but it probably amounts to nothing.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, January 07, 2015 - 11:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I didn't like the red carpet viewing thing, I ff'd through it, but this is the first time I've watch the U.S. bachelor show since, I think, Jason.

I was surprised at a couple of Chris' choices, so I assume they were strictly for drama. The drunk girl and the doolally one who picked the pomegranate spring to mind.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 10:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't think I finished watching. The red carpet crap was just obnoxious. I used to like Chris Harrison but it seems that more and more he thinks he's the star of the show.. and maybe he sort of is, but he's so hogging the spotlight and they need to stop with all the past contestants.. sure, mention a wedding or an update but why was Nicki there so much.

And a three hour show?

Uh.. it looks like maybe I deleted the recording, though I am sure I didn't finish watching. Well, no loss, really. Early days of the season.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 2:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Random tidbits:

Have you read online what Chris Harrison said?? That his ex-wife would make an EPIC Bachelorette. season.YUK!

I also read Andi made her dress and stitched a lot of it on the plane (well, that explains the ill fit).

And I kind of liked Michelle Money but what she said about Britt not showering was beyond immature, made her look bad. I hope she teaches her daughter better.

I adore Britt, seems like a sweet honest girl - but I think she may be too 'Hawaiian Tropic model' for that teeny town. There is something about Kelsey that has her high on my radar. She has such an understated beauty and as I read on Boston.com 'did not have the mandatory hair extensions'. Ha!

http://www.boston.com/entertainment/tv/2015/01/06/the-bachelor-episode-recap-bachelor-back-alright/uiVOt4wmYwM9NaZdn7Uo7H/story.html

THEN, there is the cliffhanger of the girl who came back after getting eliminated - forget her name, but how can any guy refuse THAT? She resembled Chrissy Tiegan.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 3:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think Michelle Money was trying to be funny, but it wasn't. Not at all.

And yeah, I worry about people fitting in in such a small town. I wonder what the political and social climate is there. I hope they girls have done their homework! It may not be a "great place to raise kids".

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Not sure where to put this but it looks like Andi and Josh have separated. They sure looked OK to me on the Red Carpet!!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/01/08/andi-dorfman-josh-murray-split-

http://www.people.com/article/andi-dorfman-josh-murray-split-bachelorette?xid=socialflow_twitter_peoplemagbachelorette_n_6439084.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000067

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, January 08, 2015 - 4:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Mamapors. We've been talking about it in Andi's thread here:

https://tvclubhouse.com/forum/read.php?file=/1109203/12946003.html&lm=1420758163#POST5757945