TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Bachelor Canada Season 2

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor Canada Season 2 users admin

Jasper

09-14-2000

Saturday, September 20, 2014 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
Anyone catch this Thursday night? I haven't watched this series for quite a long time but I was sucked right in. It looks like there is going to be plenty of drama with these ladies. Tim obviously loves his brunettes but I was surprised at a couple of women that he kept. Kailynn seems quite unstable as does Trish. They were both in tears worrying about getting a rose. It seems very extreme after a couple of hours.

I was annoyed at the previews they showed as it gave away a lot of info on who sticks around. And if the voices are anything to go by I am about 99% sure who it is that leaves and comes back.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, September 21, 2014 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I'm frustrated that I missed this. I'll have to see if it's available on demand.

Just for anyone else reading, the first season of The Bachelor Canada was excellent. A nice bachelor who made a great choice. They were a well matched couple and I thought that they could make it last but they are apart now (it did last about two years though).

Jasper

09-14-2000

Sunday, September 21, 2014 - 10:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It was very good the show flew by. And Tim seems like a good guy. I'm sure it will be on demand or viewable on the City site. Enjoy!

And omg that house is gorgeous!

Happygal

11-15-2004

Tuesday, September 23, 2014 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
I'm trying to figure out where the house is. I'm thinking South Surrey or a bit further out towards Langley. It seems remote - so no prying eyes. And it's not on the waterfront - I'm sure there would have been lots of night shots of the city across the water if it was in West Vancouver, for example. And when one of the women got out of the limo and said she was from Vancouver, Tim said "how was your drive down here".

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, October 02, 2014 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I'm still enjoying this. I do like that Tim has taken control of what direction he wants things to go in. Plus I still think that Kaiylan (sp?) is a little doolally. It must have been one spectacular kiss for Tim to be keeping her. He seems to have spent very little time with her since, what we see anyways.

Lucky them, off to the Bahamas, after Mexico. I wasn't surprised at the ones he let go, but from what we have seen he could have let another couple leave. He seems to have 5 girls he is most interested in.

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 6:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
I really like the final 2 he kept. I think him and Trish would be great together.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 7:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It's funny at the beginning I thought Trish would be let go early. Now I do think she is the best one for him. April seems too young. Most of the women look like they are wearing little makeup and all look pretty gorgeous on tv. Next ep is the women tell all. Should be interesting I'm sure it will be a Lisa bashing.

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Monday, November 03, 2014 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
I bet it will too.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 - 9:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
I really enjoyed the season. However I didn't even watch the finale as I had it ruined for me by Rogers! Showing the couple on their preview channel which is my default. I am glad it was only a half hour and I was stunned he chose her. But I hope they are very happy together. I think I will watch the U.S. one next season.

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised more people weren't commenting on this season.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You know sadly I didn't watch it. What's frustrating is that I enjoyed the first season so much. This season kind of snuck up on me and I didn't remember to record it, missed a couple of shows and then didn't get back to it.

Luvmom

10-17-2000

Wednesday, November 26, 2014 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvmom a private message Print Post    
Tim and April are very happy :-) I have them both on twitter and they are posting pics. I really like these two.

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Thursday, November 27, 2014 - 8:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
That's good to hear. I really thought he and Trish seemed to have a natural connection. Even at the end he was just beaming at her when he told her he could be himself around her. I thought he was going to choose her and then he let her go. She was very gracious and seemed to genuinely wish Tim and April all the best. I'm sure Trish is doing fine with her bubbly cheery outlook on life.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Tuesday, May 05, 2015 - 12:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
And they've broken up. Too bad but I think he should have picked Trish.

Jasper

09-14-2000

Thursday, November 26, 2015 - 10:28 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jasper a private message Print Post    
It's way too early to start a thread but they are taking applications for the first Bachelorette Canada.

Rupertbear2

07-15-2015

Sunday, November 29, 2015 - 7:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rupertbear2 a private message Print Post    
They should do a Golden Girls Bachelorette...I might apply...ha ha ha ;)

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: