TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 28, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Andi - General Discussions: Archive through July 28, 2014 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 8:00 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Whose idea was it to go horseback riding?

I thought Andi arranged the date.

You don't usually wear short shorts for riding. Her billow blouse could have scared the horse.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 8:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Poor Chris as Andi talks about the fantasy suit and how she doesn't have feelings for him.

Chris is such a gentleman.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 8:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
In her blog, Andi said she got to the ranch early to practice riding. I hope she had pants on for the practice. I was very surprised to see her riding in shorts.

The bachelors/ettes seem to often indicate they arrange/pick the dates, but she was so nervous that I really doubt it. I would think that all the dates would just be set up in advance by production probably way before the bach/ette is even chosen. Maybe the bachs get to choose who goes on which one. It makes sense to have Chris go on the horseback riding date, esp because Andi doesn't have much experience. Maybe neither Josh nor Nick have ever been on a horse.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 9:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Happymom, the dates are set up way in advance by production before filming even starts - especially the dates that involve crowds (like these stupid concerts where a singer no one has ever heard of is singing), or it involves closing something for filming. The date very early in the season where Andi and whoeveritwas went to a concert with 1,000 screaming girls - Production actually advertised on Twitter and other social media that they would need people to show up to be in the crowd. When someone says "Andi set up this WONDERFUL date..." or Josh: "Andi hit a home run with this date" those lines are fed to them by production.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thanks Happymom and Lexie. I guess production was responsible.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 17, 2014 - 4:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I always want them to tell the person being sent home, "You deserve someone who will love you with their whole heart. That person is not me!" Chris deserves someone who will adore him. He's a great guy. I don't think he'll have much of a problem with girls following this show. Could he be the next Bachelor?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, July 21, 2014 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Tonight's show was a long agonizing, constant product placement for Bachelor in Paradise. Lots of fast forwarding here.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 4:01 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Yes, I will be watching Bachelor in Paradise.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 6:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I thought Chris Harrison was hysterical...he really does have a wicked sense of humor.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 7:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
I second that Dogdoc, cannot wait for Bachelor in Paradise! And what a cliffhanger last night with Andi staring at that letter.
Possibly much ado about nothing.....

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 9:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't plan to watch Bachelor in Paradise and I didn't want it forced on my last night. I have no problem with the show or anyone wanting to see it, of course.. they just seem unable to concentrate on the actual show with all the updates on past bachelors/bachelorettes.. and I sure didn't mind seeing Ashley and JP but as Reality Steve pointed out, certainly they had already had an ultrasound and knew the sex of the baby.. you wouldn't have a cold ultrasound in front of a live audience.. what if there was some problem found? Just grandstanding.. why not simply have them come on and share theyr great news.

Funny that they chose Miami so they could be outside all year.. I'd want a slightly more temperate summer, myself. But I'm betting if she plans to practice as a dentist, there are tons of clients there and he did mention something about family. They seem really happy.

But still, past, future. How about this show.

I also didn't want to see that gatecrasher guy every again.

I'm sure the letter will be nothing, more drama. The ending is already spoiled anyway. (as it is for Bachelor in Paradise, I think.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 10:51 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Yes, I felt a bit intrusive with the ultrasound SeaMonkey but was nice to see how happy they are. I was thinking they MUST know as he alluded to all the baby clothes Ashley is buying. And uggghh, that gatecrasher is Chris. He is BEYOND creepy, needs to get over himself!! I loved when he got up to go meet Andi & Chris shut him RIGHT down at the end of show. And all the love for Chris, well deserved! He seems like a true gentleman.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 12:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes, Ashley and JP gave an interview three months ago where they said they knew they were having a boy. The whole ultrasound thingy was just ridonkulous but I would expect nothing less from this show.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 22, 2014 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I really am happy for them. Very likeable couple. I loved their wedding, too.

I know they were joking around about the stupid tabloids when Chris mentioned that Andi is pregnant, but using that at all and especially as a teaser promo for last night's show puts them right into the same ridiculous tabloid space, at the expense of their "star".

I will be happy when this season is done and actually look forward to The Bachelor season to come..

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Feel like I'm watching Caleb on tonight's show. Andi let Nick go, chose Josh. Nick has tried to contact her several times to speak with her and she refused. He showed up at The Men Tell All special, and she refused again so he left a letter for her with Chris.
Now she has to face him live, on stage. He's still broken up. Was blindsided and thinks she made a mistake. Very awkward.

Idolworship

05-07-2003

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Idolworship a private message Print Post    
Thank you, Snoopsmom. I can never find The Bachelor/ette thread...EVer. I'm grateful that, after doing my usual stumbling around, you were here, with the spoiler:-).

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
This face to face with Nick is soooo awkward. He even asked why she made love with him, then dumped him.
She handled it well and just said that was hitting below the belt.
After that she became a bit angry towards him. Can't say I blame her.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 7:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
WOW that was weird
I hope Josh knew

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
If Josh didn't know there first fight is likely to be right after tonight's show. Is his family in the audience? Talk about uncomfortable.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 7:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
He was the typical Nick....he's a stalker and not a nice guy. For him to say that was uncalled for but I guess he'll use the excuse that if she would have seen him....he wouldn't have had to ask her on national TV. What a rat he is!!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 8:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Nick's search for love is going to be a lot harder after that sad performance. I knew she would make the right choice and was surprised Nick got as far as he did.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 8:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
That was not a shining moment for Nick. It's hard to imagine after all this time that he is still bitter or confused enough to actually say that on live TV.

Of course, there is also a good reason why people are so uncomfortable with this. It wasn't a shining moment for Andi either. I'm surprised that she made love with Nick if she was as much in love with Josh as she now claims. Before someone suggests there is a double standard, I would hold a man equally accountable.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
And when she says she was never in love with Nick!

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 8:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I was stunned. Nick not only kissed and told but he also said (paraphrasing) that they made love like he thought an engaged couple would. No wonder Nick was confused. Yes, not a shiny moment for Nick but also not for Andi. I admit I only watched the last few shows because I am not a fan of Andi's. Why would she go to bed with Nick if she was so in love with someone else.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, July 28, 2014 - 9:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yes, no wonder Nick was confused. She claims she never loved him? Why sleep with him?! I mean I understand if you really aren't sure -- I don't buy shoes until I try them on. But she made it sound like she was so sure it was Josh, that she never loved Nick. Why lead him on like that? I don't get it at all. We've seen ladies ask the Bachelor the same question -- how could you and then dump me. I think it's a fair question. And yes, if she had spoken to him off camera maybe he wouldn't have hit below the belt.

This finale was tough. Brought tears to my eyes --- for Nick! So painful. Why bring some guy along who had been engaged and dumped. He was too sensitive to be drug along to second place if you didn't love him. My opinion of Andi has dropped a bit. I don't think she handled the final meeting with Nick that well. Either he really was in the final running and Josh took the lead in the final dates, or she led on a man who was too fragile to be led on.

So, when does BAchelor start filming again? I'd love to see Nick as the next Bachelor. I think he's adorable, but he's probably still too wounded. Curious that they didn't announce it.

Nick was my pick from early on. Maybe that's why I'm forever single -- I can't ever pick the right guy!