TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 16, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Andi - General Discussions: Archive through July 16, 2014 users admin

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 9:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I thought what Andi said about Marcus was that HE was ahead of HER on getting to love and she didn't think she could catch up to him.. so SHE was farther along with the other guys and he was on past her when she wasn't there and didn't know if she would be.

Thank you, Sea! That's what I was trying to say. Anyway, that's the point I knew she was going to let him go. He sure was pretty, but she's just more into the other guys. Should be interesting to see who goes next. (Shhhhhh, Lexie!!! )

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 9:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't think Andi wanted to follow the family around when they went to all the football games.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 10:31 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
She does Dogdoc... but that goes back to what happened the first night in the house which was edited out (and I promised I would tell you after the FR).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
But Jimmer... now that you read RS's blogs and the spoilers, you have to admit you see the show in a whole new light - especially when it comes to production and producer manipulation.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 12:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Ok,Lexie, I will wait to see what happened the first night.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 12:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Oh absolutely. In fact, hearing the behind the scenes information on the Bachelor series as well as seeing the editing that occurs on Big Brother (compared to what we see on the live feeds) makes me question all the reality shows. There is definitely some "unreality" going on there.

However, I still enjoy it because it's fun to see the results, inevitably some reality does creep in and it is fun to watch for other reasons as well.

I'm curious about what you are referring to above. Have you mentioned it in the spoiler thread?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 4:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Are you talking about what happened on the first night? I think I mentioned it in the spoiler thread. I will have to go look. If I didn't, I will post it there.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 4:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I just checked and I didn't post what happened the first night when Andi met the guys - which was totally edited out of the show. I'll post it either later tonight or tomorrow morning in the spoiler thread.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, July 09, 2014 - 4:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie! :-)

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 11:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Lexie the suspense of what you will reveal in the coming weeks has me waiting with bated breath! We will all be looking for your post when the season ends!

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 11:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
ohhh, just seeing your note re: spoiler thraed Lexie....off I go!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
<<----- Waits with bated breath for Zoesox to return from the Spoiler Thread.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 12:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
LOL Lexie! I was in spoilers but didn't see exactly where you are steering us; was a bit overwhelmed by all the different happenings. I specifically did not see anything regarding the 'football family' (so afraid to say too much) but there are a lot of good tidbits nevertheless. I have been aware of your teaser for awhile now so I think I can hang on until the Final Rose

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Zoe, my post about what happened the first night in the house is posted in the spoiler thread. It is one of the last posts made so it should be relatively easy to find.

Zoesox

05-11-2011

Thursday, July 10, 2014 - 4:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Zoesox a private message Print Post    
Lexie, I now know what you are zeroing in on & I had heard same thing early in season. It's weird. And never been done as far as I know & hopefully they will touch on it during ATFR show.
Those episodes are just the best parts of the season!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, July 11, 2014 - 2:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
You are getting my curiosity it but I will not give in. I will not peek!

I have my pride! lol

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, July 11, 2014 - 6:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
LOL Dogdoc. Me too! I will not peek! Going to wait for finale night, and then maybe I'll go read it. :-)

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
I felt bad for Chris last night. Although, he handled it really really well saying that he didn't want to be with her, if she didn't want to be with him. He seemed very grounded.

06-29-2002

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Moderator a private message Print Post    
Moved the spoiler information to the spoiler thread.

Please, just because something is "known" or even spoiled by someone like Andi on Twitter, there really are posters who want to hear it officially on the show..

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 12:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I was just looking through the current costco coupon book and the Paradisus resort from last nights show is in there. Place looks awesome!

Heartbreaking for Chris last night. I think all 3 remaining guys seem to be very nice and genuine.

I read Chris h's and Andi's blogs. (I can't link easily on my cell.) one of her back teeth fell out during one of her dates! (Josh's I think.) per Chris h, he will reveal their detector test results from that previous date when andi tore them up.

I'm looking forward to seeing Andi's dad on the show again.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 1:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It did look like a nice place..

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 6:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Chris is up for grabs!

I'm packing my bags!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, July 15, 2014 - 8:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
If I weren't already married, I'd fight you for him. :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 4:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
lol

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, July 16, 2014 - 7:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Too many slurpy kisses. Yuck!