TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 07, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Andi - General Discussions: Archive through July 07, 2014 users admin

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 8:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Chris might have the best hourly rate in TV. Plus, he gets to travel to exotic places!

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Friday, June 27, 2014 - 1:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
I just got a text from a friend who said she heard on the radio that Andi is pregnant. In case anyone else has heard the rumors, here is an article I found online:

http://www.gossipcop.com/andi-dorfman-pregnant-baby-bachelorette-sex-fantasy-suite/

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, June 27, 2014 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yeah, but if you read the article, it states that every other article In Touch printed claiming someone was pregnant was not true.

ETA: The Fantasy Suite dates didn't even take place until the end of April, first week of May. So they are reported she is 6-7 weeks pregnant? Seriously? That's about as believable as this show.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Friday, June 27, 2014 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
Are ratings down so they had to come up with something to get more viewers?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 2:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ratings are down this season, but I don't think this pregnancy story came from the show. In Touch has the same rep as US Weekly when it comes to publishing the truth - it doesn't.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 6:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Is there no one watching this now that Big Brother is on? At least this west coaster would like a spoiler update!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
I'm watching. They are in Belgium. There were 2 single dates - Josh and Marcus each got one, but there were no roses on those dates.
Chris, Brian, Dylan and Nick got the group date which did have a rose. Nick got that rose and it sent all the other guys into a hissy fit.
At the rose ceremony Josh, Marcus and Chris got roses (shown in that order). Dylan and Brian went home. Andi teared up. Dylan cried, disappointed because he deserves to fall in love again. Brian wished Andi the best, thought the night would go different because she was the girl of his dreams and he poured his heart out to her.
Andi is so excited to meet all the families.
Shows Brian outside upset to hear laughter coming from inside.
That's it!

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Previews of home dates, none of them look like they went well. Previews of Chris Harrison telling Andi and he final 4 guys about Eric Hill's passing.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I haven't been playing close attention to the show. Why do the guys all hate Nick and think he is here for the 'all the wrong reasons'?

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Can't answer that, Texannie. I kind of watch this show with one eye, and am in and out of the room so never give it my full attention.
I haven't seen Nick do anything horrible.

Alittlebirdie

09-08-2006

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 8:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Alittlebirdie a private message Print Post    
Thank you. And I think they are simply jealous of Nick. Plus, he isn't the best at socializing with the gents. Kind of like my son. Doesn't make him a bad person, it's just a personality thing.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 8:39 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Nick kind of gives the other guys the impression that he feels they are wasting their time and that he has the whole thing locked with Andi. Plus he will do anything to win her over even if that means interfering with the other guys' chances. He is a bit arrogant about it. I don't like him that much but some people might feel that he is going all out and that is a good thing.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 9:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Nick is a sleaze. There is just something creepy about him.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 9:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Dylan for the next Bachelor!!!!!!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 30, 2014 - 10:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Nick is probably the first villain of the show that doesn't strike me as a villain -- he seems pretty likable! I really haven't seen him do much except be a bit pouty on the group date. He may be a player and he may have just blinded me with his charm. LOL.

Dylan always looked like he needed to wash his hair. That is not a hairdo! I really can't believe she's going to Chris's home town. I'm sorry, there's no way she wants to move to live in the middle of no where! A town of 500? What was she thinking?! She should have kept Brian.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 9:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I love Dylan. :-) I do get a creepy vibe from Nick but he isn't terrible.

Wrennez

11-03-2009

Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 1:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wrennez a private message Print Post    
Does it bother anyone else all the loud smacking kissing noises they make every time they kiss, it is driving me crazy, so gross, who kisses like that every time so the whole world can hear it, just sounds sloppy to me.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What Andi was thinking is Chris is very wealthy.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm sure he is because there isn't a thing around to spend any money on! LOL

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Wrennez, i can't stand those slurpy kisses either! Yuck!

Her lips should have been worn away by now.

Wrennez

11-03-2009

Tuesday, July 01, 2014 - 7:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wrennez a private message Print Post    
Thanks dogdoc, wanted to make sure I wasn't totally out of the loop, not one silent kiss I swear!

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Wednesday, July 02, 2014 - 9:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
I'm watching last nights show .. and just saw the part where Nick says "I've got a feeling I'm going to end up with Andi" and it creeps me out! He doesn't say it with a smile and a goofy grin (like he is when he is with her..) he says it stalkerish... blech...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 5:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I want Chris if Andi doesn't want him. I will live on his farm.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 5:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
I will too!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, July 07, 2014 - 6:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Is Nick Mormon? Catholic? Such a large family but I don't get a huge religious vibe from him.
It just started airing in my timezone...