TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 25, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Andi - General Discussions: Archive through June 25, 2014 users admin

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 5:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
i think he might be the next bachelor. it's about time they have an african american bachelor.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 6:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I would like that Texannie.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 6:42 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
I think she says sulky to the camera and salty to Nick-that's what I heard anyway. :-) He was sulking on the date-big time!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'd be onboard with Marquel being the next bach. However, I don't think he made it far enough. It's usually someone cut later in the game.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 7:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
The attraction was certainly there for Josh . . I was thinking oh he is from Atlanta so if she ends up with him, she won't have to move and can keep her DA job . . then news is out the very next day that she quit!

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Ok-not to beat a dead horse-but I just watched mamas link she posted and she does say salty. :-)

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 8:46 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thank you Ruby, I have been vindicated. lol

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 8:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Marquel will not be the next Bachelor. The next Bachelor has already been picked and he's coming out of the F4.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 8:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That is why I posted that link! To put the dead horse to rest!

Salty, Sulky, whatever! Nick was just plain silly on that group date!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, June 18, 2014 - 11:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am glad you found it Mamapors.

I always thought salty, as far as language goes, meant 'swears like a sailor"

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Whose idea was the lie detector test? That was stupid!

The one guy doesn't wash his hands after going to the bathroom. Yuck!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 6:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I am liking Cody now.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
He deserves better!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Nick said that word on tonight's show again in the beginning of his 1on1 with Andi and after playing it back a few times, I couldn't figure out if he said sulky or salty.
I've really liked Josh but he is getting a little paranoid or should I say possessive. Marcus is one cutie!! I also liked Cody but you could see that Andi had more chemistry with some of the other guys.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 23, 2014 - 10:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think JJ and Cody were the right guys to send home tonight. I just don't see any chemistry. And I'm not feeling Josh. Marcus and Nick seem like the front runners. It's interesting that Nick is the villain - I still like him!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 10:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, the lie detector test (as well as all of the dates) are set up by production. They are set up months before they even know who is going to be the next Bachelorette. RS said he wouldn't read too much into the answers because they edited certain questions and answers so the guy that said he didn't wash his hands probably answered yes to that question and "no" to ANOTHER question and they spliced it. They do this all the time which is why you can't take it seriously.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie.

I wonder how they can get away with that!

Why did they send Cody on the Romeo and Juliette date if Andi wasn't all that attracted to him.

Cody seems like a nice guy. That seemed like a mean trick.

I wonder how Andi managed to make those buckets of tears for him.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 11:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Those contracts are very specific that they can edit you any way they want and edit anything you say the way they want.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 11:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Also, as I mentioned in the spoiler thread, Josh did not get the last rose of the night. Brian and Marcus received their roses after Josh. But that's how they do things on this show. They have shown the order the roses are given out-of-order almost every week of every season since the beginning of time.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 12:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I hate that looooooong pause between roses where she acts like she is thinking it over.

I never go to the spoiler thread.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 12:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I have always wondered that Lexie -- so the rose givers are not told to give them out in a specific order? They can give them out in whichever order they want? And then the editors switch it up for dramatic effect? Actually, I'm okay with this. I think it's better than having producers say "give X his rose last, if you give him one, because he's been stirring the pot all week". Interesting and effective!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 4:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc, iffin you went to the spoiler thread, you would never look at this show the same again.

In fact, something very interesting happened the first night when she met all of the guys - something that has never been done before - and it wasn't shown on TV due to massive editing. But I'll share that with y'all after she gives out her final rose.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 5:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I will look forward to that Lexi.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Tuesday, June 24, 2014 - 11:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
haven't been able to watch last night's show so can't comment.

for some reason i'm wondering about how much money chris makes for hosting this show.

what is your guess for his..."there is one rose left...." and little more?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, June 25, 2014 - 3:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Abby, I vaguely remember reading that Chris makes about $60,000 an episode (I wouldn't swear to it, but that figure sticks in my mind).