TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 17, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Andi - General Discussions: Archive through June 17, 2014 users admin

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure I'd be okay with him calling me a TV actress were I in her shoes, which is not to say she handled it well either.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But there has to be acting talent in her job with the district attorney, in court. And of course she didn't like it.. she's surrounded by guys who are constantly fawning over her, vying for her attention, sending notes, flowers, etc. But she shouldn't have ignored one guy to read a note from another.. that was probably not acting, just inconsiderate. At least he didn't accuse her of that.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Friday, June 06, 2014 - 7:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Wow thank you for sharing the blog by Eric's sister. <3. Thinking of him and the beautiful energy and zest for life he had.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Friday, June 06, 2014 - 7:26 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
BTW- Chris Harrison tweeted there's no new show next week- they've been bumped for a Hillary Clinton interview (there's something planned from 8-9, but it's likely a clip show or something)...

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, June 07, 2014 - 11:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Monday.... 8-9 will show clips of the show and the RC that we missed last week.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 1:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Super-boring waste of time was last night's show. (I sound like Yoda!) Have they stopped showing the bloopers at the end of the show? I love those!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, June 10, 2014 - 3:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch the recrap show -- wasn't this their first? I think the bloopers are usually at the end of the Before the Rose show. Was there any new footage other than the missing rose ceremony?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 12:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I didn't mean bloopers, but they usually have something funny right at the end. Maybe outtakes or stuff they didn't show in the episode. They haven't done that the last couple of eps. Maybe they'll get back to it once they get past the sadness of Eric.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, June 11, 2014 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoy those too. They probably felt that it would inappropriate given the serious tone of the episodes with Eric.

Happygal

11-15-2004

Sunday, June 15, 2014 - 3:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
Brenda, did you mean to say "recrap" - best laugh of the day so far.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Sunday, June 15, 2014 - 3:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Happygal, we use that word on purpose here to show how much we don't like those shows.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Sunday, June 15, 2014 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yep, "recrap" is what someone very clever here called those Survivor recap shows that always aired around Thanksgiving, if I remember correctly. I can't take credit for it -- I borrowed it, but it's a perfect word for it!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 15, 2014 - 10:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I watched a few minutes of the recrap and deleted it from my DVR.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 16, 2014 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Tonight was a bit painful. I'm glad Andrew is gone, never did care for him much. Marquel seemed like a great guy and it was hard to see him so upset a few times during the episode. I'm not seeing any chemistry with Cody, although he seems nice enough.

Like Andi I find myself liking Nick and maybe not wanting to -- don't like how he pouts during group dates. He can be charming for sure!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 8:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Andi says Nick is 'salty' on group dates.

I am not sure what that means. Is that a commonly used term?

Happygal

11-15-2004

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
I thought she said "sulky"

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 8:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
She said salty. I think they even put the word on the screen. No idea what that means either.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 9:09 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I heard sulky as well.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 9:22 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/VDKA0_h7g90nui

Salty Salty Nick
Nick lets his feelings show during the group date when he has to share Andi's time with the other bachelors.

From ABC

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I thought the mime date was cute and funny. Chris really looked so much like a real mime to me.

Josh, meh. He's ok. I sure hope she doesn't pick him in the end though. I don't think they make a good match. "All Josh has to say is more of the "don't hate me because I'm a beautiful athlete" same, ..." -in her recap, Kristin Baldwin. I agree.

I am surprised Cody is still there. Very sorry to see Marquel go. He about broke by heart last night when he talked about the racism issue. Poor guy, I just wanted to give him a hug. I'm glad Andrew is gone. Even if JJ was completely lying about him saying anything about Marquel and Ron at the 1st RC.

In some ways, I think Andi is my least fav bachelorette.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 11:37 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, Marquel! What a sweetie! I can't believe she kept Cody over him. I was sure she would send Cody home. I just don't see any chemistry between them. He looks like he spends too much time in the gym. I look at him and think, "Meathead." Ugh.

I just love Brian. He's so real and down to earth. Don't know why she kept Nick. He was so sulky on that group date. Suck it up, dude!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 11:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And I'm sorry, but that "Rising Star" show just looks stupid. And how is that "instant live voting" thing going to work for the West Coast? As always, it'll probably only be live for the Eastern Time Zone. And the judges are weak. Only one I even like is Brad Paisley. Is Josh Grobin going to be the host? What a waste of talent!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I heard "salty".. to me it means the person is a bit caustic at times.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 5:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
But he also WAS sulky..

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, June 17, 2014 - 6:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Marquel looks just like my late husband's "Caucasian" nephew Andrew.And he's soo cute.