TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 05, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Andi - General Discussions: Archive through June 05, 2014 users admin

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 10:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I didn't read him as not looking great. SHE called him out as somehow not opening up to her aftr their great first date, but he's only been on huge group dates. I tried to give her more but I think then he thought about it and, franky called her on being sort of fake (which any number of people have felt of her this season at times) and she got pissed. I'm sure she was tired and all too and certainly she has others to choose from, but kind of sad that she was SO defensive and then spewed over the other guys.

I agree, Kar. He knew she wasn't that into him, he honestly liked the way she was on that first date but had seen her in a different light on group dates, but it came home to him when she played that game of basically accusing him of not opening up to her, perhaps as an excuse and he wasn't going to let her off the hook of putting on a mask toward him. Who will ever know, of course? Perhaps his family will share what he may have told them, probably not.

I'm still haunted that his early exit sent him out early and then he died. NO causality but if only he wasn't in the place and time for it to happen.. And sad that he never found that love he wanted.

But it wasn't Andi.

She did know he was on to her and I thought she snapped or reacted quite badly.. but when you have a bunch of guys fauning over you, even ones who really aren't into her.. well.. I guess it is easy to write someone off like that.

But her life, career is about convincing people.. and with him she didn't succeed.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 10:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
The ending conversation was well done..

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 11:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
yes, it was nice that they talked about it and it was well done.

And yes, I'm sure she regrets a bit how she handled it, esp letting it pour over into the other room of guys. It didn't paint her in the best light either.

It's just sad.

Mrstaz

07-20-2006

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 11:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mrstaz a private message Print Post    
I can see where Eric might have felt the way he did about Andi. When they were together having their one on one time and the flowers came, she could have handled it differently. As soon as they came she almost totally ignored him. I know that she was curious to know who they were from and he said they were not from him. With what they were discussing she could have been more courteous and say she would find out who they were from later and finish her conversation with him, then read the note in private. With the way she handled it I think he got the inkling then it wasn't going anywhere.

Sounds like he loved what he did and glad to hear he did the round country trip to see all of his family.

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 6:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
I have to say this, yes it was nice that they talked about him in the end but I felt like it was damage control for Andi.

She handled herself very poorly. She is pretty fake. Those disinterested faces she makes is distracting. She got mad that Eric called her out and sent him packing without even letting him explain.

No I don't think they were a match and I don't think she did either but she could have sent him home for that reason.

The flower incident to me was no different than what she said Juan Pablo did to her telling her about his other date. Just my opinion.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 6:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
As a rule I don't listen to Kidd Kraddock, but this morning I turned them on for a few minutes to see if they were talking about it. Andi was getting crucified on the radio.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 7:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
My take was that Eric expected to have the same level of interest as their first date, but she is obligated to date all of these guys. Even if she had feelings for him, it would be early to indicate that under these odd circumstances. I don't judge him or her for how they felt, but they all have to remember it's a TV show, too.

I don't think Andi is fake and is doing what is necessary to carry out her role. And I think it was a good decision to have the conversation instead of showing a rose ceremony.

Keldogg

08-12-2005

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Keldogg a private message Print Post    
I do think she is fake, and she didn't like being called out on it. Which is quite amusing, because she is the one who called out Juan Pablo on his "ees okay"...

I also don't remember her using the term "y'all" during her last season...and now she's beating it to death!

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
It's funny I actually thought she was justified in calling Juan Pablo out on his antics. I did not however think it was right that Claire did it. I think Eric called her out in a much nicer way.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
At some time or another, don't all the prior bachelors and bachelorettes HAVE to have poker face in order to make it through this "journey"? Just saying....

Bama_karen

12-01-2010

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bama_karen a private message Print Post    
There is a difference between poker face and being flat out disinterested and rude. The flower thing was just rude.

She does ask a lot of questions and that's good but sometimes it seems more like she is gathering information and doesn't really care.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I agree with Bama. If you are on a 1 on 1, and someone else tries to intrude (even with flowers), you don't let them. That is rude.

And it is just like her getting angry with JP for talking about a date with someone else. Absolutely.

Sportygirl

06-14-2005

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 10:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Sportygirl a private message Print Post    
On another topic...I really like Brian (aka Coach) and am glad he realized that he missed his opportunity to kiss Andi after he got the GDR and he kissed at the cocktail party. There is something very sweet about him which probably means he won't last much longer.

Also we never did find out who sent Andi the mystery letter, did we? I am guessing it was Josh.

Cpaaa04

06-14-2011

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 10:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cpaaa04 a private message Print Post    
When I was watching this conversation last night, I felt that it was this particular situation (being on this TV show) that was not suited for Eric. He's a direct person and wants that with a woman he is dating and this show doesn't allow for that. I do like that he left like a gentleman. RIP Eric you will be missed.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 11:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Perhaps she thought that her date was the one who sent the flowers and didn't want to be rude to him by ignoring the gift?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 12:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tres, when the flowers were delivered he said he didn't send them before she read the card.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie. I missed that.

I guess it's hard to know what is proper protocol when making a TV show.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well, there is nothing proper about this show, so I guess anything goes.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
Well, I probably would have read the card as well... no matter who I was with... but then, no one ever sends me flowers, so it would be an anomaly for me!

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I might have read the card, I'll give her that. But when she realized they were from another guy, she should have apologized profusely, and put them aside.

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 3:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Eric's sister writes about her brother and his death: http://www.today.com/entertainment/eric-hill-late-bachelorette-star-defies-death-through-show-sister-2D79736776

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, June 03, 2014 - 5:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
really great tribute for Eric from his sister.

Marcus has become my fav to watch bach. & I almost hope she doesn't pick him but he goes far because I would love seeing him in the driver's seat next season.

Peeper

06-14-2004

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 11:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
Jimmy Kimmel did a funny montage of Andi saying "stop" and "stop it" over and over. It was even funnier when I remembered last season Andi got on to Juan Pablo for say "okay" and "it's okay".

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, June 04, 2014 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Sounds like Eric's family is just as special as he was.. I hope they can use all of his videos and such in support of the foundation they formed. I think he would love that.

I think with the flowers, once she knew they were not from Eric, she should have concentrated on him and not gotten so involved with the note. At the time I watched that scene I was kind of put off by that.. she just blocked out the guy sitting there with her.

And it seemed that he just wanted to clarfy things when he first confronted her but she put up a wall. You could see it in her eys. She was pissed and I think his next comments hit some truth and she sure didn't like it.

I hope she finds who and what she wants but so far, I don't feel much for her or about her. I do feel there is a façade and since she chose to get on her high horse about and with JP, and I think Reality Steve probably hits it on the head, that she rode that high horse with the support of the producers in trade for being the next bachelorette instead of the not so appealing runner up, there certainly was that "actress" thing going on and it continues for a bit.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, June 05, 2014 - 11:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
And it seemed that he just wanted to clarfy things when he first confronted her but she put up a wall. You could see it in her eys. She was pissed and I think his next comments hit some truth and she sure didn't like it.

I 100% agree with you, Sea! He was trying to be open and honest, and she just got all defensive and huffy. I didn't get it at the time. I'll bet she really regrets it now. I thought that scene made her look terrible. Then she went out and continued her tantrum on all the other guys. Poor Andi! She's so exhausted! And they're not???

Stop it!!!