TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through June 02, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Andi - General Discussions: Archive through June 02, 2014 users admin

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Monday, May 26, 2014 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
So sad watching Eric, know. I imagine how the others and his family are feeling. Very sad.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 11:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It was sad to watch her date with Eric. From what they showed, he seemed like a person who loved life. Hard to believe all of that energy can be gone so quickly.

Nevertheless, I did enjoy the show. As I mentioned up-thread I always enjoy seeing the locations and the show is beautifully lit and photographed.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 11:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I couldn't watch the Eric episode. Will somebody let me know when he is off.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, May 27, 2014 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I was surprised to see that Eric was from my area. Citrus Heights is a suburb of Sacramento. So sad that such a bright light was extinguished so soon. My heart goes out to his friends and family.

On another note, Craig definitely self-destructed with the alcohol. He was a little bit too into the other guys (ie Josh) for me to be comfortable with too!

I remember seeing Marcus the first night. He was the first guy out of the first limo, and she just lit up like a lightbulb with him! Turned around and watched him walk into the house, too. I'm surprised he wasn't her first date.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 2:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sharleen from last season is now doing a weekly blog recap:

Sharleen's blog - Week 2

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, May 29, 2014 - 4:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
++Funny, she and RS both picked up on STOP or SSSTTTAHHHPPP or however Steve spelled it..

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 9:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc....I sent you an email telling you when Eric leaves.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 2:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Is it a new show tonight (Sunday)?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Yes, 2 new hours tonight, and another 2 hours tomorrow night.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 4:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Unbelievably yes, Jimmer! FOUR HOURS.. in two nights. Maybe it is to warm us up for BB live feeds? (those not already warmed up by other BB shows)..

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 9:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Nick V was the first 1on1. The Group Date was fun, they had to sing "I'll Make Love To You" at a Boys II Men Concert. They were really bad at it, not one could carry a tune except the opera singer, but they had fun. Josh got the GDR. JJ had the second 1on1 and they were made to look like a very old couple which I thought was kinda silly.
Ron had to leave because a friend died.
Bradley and Brent were sent packing.
Also....some of the men confronted Andrew about getting a phone # from an employee at a restaurant and bragged about it in the limo coming home fron dinner.
I'm still liking Josh and Marcus plus Marquel.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 7:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Eric was a pretty good singer, compared to everyone else, except the opera singer.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
FOUR HOURS.. in two nights.
I think they might be trying to 'just get this over with'....

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 9:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
The reason for the back to back episodes this week is because there is a special airing next Monday. Diane Sawyer is inteviewing somebody (don't have a chance to look up who right now). Rather than extend the season do to the late notice pre-emption abc decided to air tonight's episode last night and next Monday's tonight.
That said, I totally forgot it was even on last night. Oh well.

Puttergirl

08-11-2000

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 2:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Puttergirl a private message Print Post    
I can't help it, but every time I look at Chris, I think "what's up doc"? I think he might have had a cleft lip as a baby that gives him that look like a rabbit.

I can't say what it is but he makes me uneasy. He seems a little stalker like to me.

Happygal

11-15-2004

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 3:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happygal a private message Print Post    
If Marquel does not make it to the very end, I'd like to see him as the next Bachelor. I enjoy seeing his outfits each week.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 4:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was thankful that they didn't leave a "cliffhanger" at the end of the first two hours.. just had the rose ceremony and tonight goes on.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I just hate it when the guys all start acting like jealous little girls. I wish they'd just stay out of each other's business and focus on their own relationship with Andi. You just know somebody's gonna run to Andi to tell on Andrew, and then the shite's gonna hit the fan. Don't do it, guys!

I read an article today by Eric's sister that said she and her family are enjoying watching him on the show. He was so happy and full of life! It's hard to watch him, but what a gift to see him having such an adventure in his last months.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 5:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
YEs, I'm sure Eric's family is enjoying seeing this. Hopefully the producers have provided them with any additional footage as well.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 5:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm so happy to hear that it is a good thing for them. He did look pretty adorable singing and such..

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 6:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
No way did the rappeling look fun. Scaryyy

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 6:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Wow. Eric didn't look so great in that episode. Jerk actually. Surprise they showed it

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't think Andi looked that great either.

I kind of teared up when he left.

Honestly what I think happened there was at some level he sensed she wasn't that into him, which he interpreted as "poker face," and she knew he was on to her.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 7:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Luvbb....I felt the same way about Eric tonight but was afraid to express it. He was really weird and had a strange look in his eyes. There was no RC so that Chris and Andi could talk about Eric's passing. Tasos went home also.
Dylan had the first 1on1 and they took a train ride and had a romantic dinner. The Group Date was a basketball game. Brian got the GDR. Marcus had the second 1on1 and they rappelled down their hotel. Andi had a fear of heights.
No show next Monday.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, June 02, 2014 - 9:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
It's unfortunate that Eric's departure was on a sour note. I think he just used the wrong words. The Bachelor or Bachelorette has to hold their cards close -- that's part of the "show". Yes, seems they just weren't a match and he sensed it. It's too bad we didn't get to see the closing interview remarks with Tasos. Maybe he didn't have much to say.