TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 15, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor - Juan Pablo - General Discussion: Archive through March 15, 2014 users admin

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 4:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
also, I saw today that JP and Nikki have released a montage of photos of them together - most of them are from the tv show, but there are a few from after.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, March 12, 2014 - 8:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
And I was wrong.. or just haven't seen a newer issue of People which will have JP and Nikki on the cover with him saying he isn't the bad guy..

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 4:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't think Chris wanted to help JP find his feelings. He probably had to say that in his blog.

Chris was obviously upset by JP on after the rose. JP was sullen. JP had no big announcement. I think Chris badgered him but I felt no pity for JP.

I am glad this is all over!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 6:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
JP is obnoxious and not the kinda guy I'd wish on any woman but I'm more disgusted with Chris trying to have JP fake his feelings. We all watched the show, we saw JP wasn't in love with any of the girls.

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Sea- Hoda and KL had the new people mag on their show this morning and Hoda has a lot of disdain for good ol' JP. He is on the cover of People just like you said.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yes, that is where I saw the new mag (which wasn't on sale the day before, for sure) Hoda and KL, who I never watch but were forced on me in a waiting room at the Eye Institute at UCI, where I was waiting for my patient. I didn't watch intently but could tell there was much JP bashing.

As some have said JP is always right and in a sort of sullen little boy way if people don't agree with him or fawn over him. And the other person is always at fault or wrong.

I noticed that when they went to break, after Chris was talking to JP, Chris abruptly stood up and walked off stage. Normally he would lean into his interviewee and talk off mic as many interviewers do. Chris' body language was saying to me.. that he wanted to literally distance himself from this distasteful interaction.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 11:12 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sea, one of the alumni tweeted Monday night that whenever they went to commercial, Chris would leave his chair and go chat with anyone but JP.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 1:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I just noticed it once .. his body language was I'm outta here.. and when they came back from commercial he said something about showering ;)

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, March 13, 2014 - 1:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Which I thought was completely uncalled for! And so beneath Chris to go there.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 8:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I thought Chris overdid it too BUT, for some reason, I am giving him some slack. I think Chris' distaste for JP overwhelmed him and he couldn't keep himself in check.

Could all these stories floating around about JP not really wanting a wife but just looking for publicity be true?

Did it become very apparent to the Producers and make the season hell to shoot?

Maybe I'm giving CH too much credit, but that's what I think happened. He was human or maybe I am just naïve?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 8:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Well yeah Reenie... of course they are true. I posted at the very top of this thread back in January he was only doing this for the money and DWTS. RS spoiled this four months ago about what a train wreck this season was and how JP would be the worst bachelor ever.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 9:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Lexie - well RS was right on target with all his spoilers for sure! It really must have been quite the train wreck...

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 3:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I just read the JP/Nikki article in the March 24 People Magazine.

I think the article needs a cross-examination and rebuttal.

JP thinks he did no wrong.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 4:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
how much money do they make on DWTS that someone would initially be on the bachelor so they could be on DWTS????
the bottom line is the producers picked him. the trainwreck is, as always, their responsibility.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 4:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Tex, someone posted the stipend for DWTS either last year or the year before. I kind of sorta remember that it seemed like it went up for each week they were in the competition. But these guys make a nice chunk of change for being the Bachelor.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 9:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I saw that JP and Nikki were out on the town in Miami 2 days ago displaying lots of PDA.
Clare blames her nude sexual romp with JP in the ocean prevented her from becoming the next B'ette. She doesn't admit that she went to his room in the middle of the night.
JP reportedly said to Clare in the helicopter that he enjoyed doing you know what to her.
JP is going to write a tell all book about what happens behind the scenes and expose what actually happens. He posted on Instagram.."Throw me to the wolfs and I'll come back leader of the pack!"

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, March 14, 2014 - 10:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I suspect that his contract with ABC might have something to say and include "wolfs" coming after him.

I sure wouldn't spend a cent on any book he writes (or has written).

He's a right fighter apparently in all areas of life.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 3:55 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Clare had no chance of being the Bachelorette. 99.5% of the time, the Bachelorette is always whoever goes out in third place. The only time the person who went out second became the Bachelorette was Trista. The only time that I can remember where someone who went out fourth became the Bachelorette was Ashley, because Chantal turned it down because she had a boyfriend and was engaged by the time the season quit airing. Andi knew if she went out third she would be the Bachelorette.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 10:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I would bet anything there is some kind of clause in his contract, preventing him from writing a "tell-all" book.

He needs to just get on with his life. He was not a popular Bachelor and that's that! Move along JP.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 10:45 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Jen, DeAnna, and Emily did not go out 3rd.

Re JP writing a book, phft -no one cares!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I don't think Ali was 3rd either. Didn't she leave and at least Tenley, Vienna and Gia were still there?

(I wish I didn't remember this stuff. :-) I need more space in my brain for important things!)

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 11:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I find it ironic that since JP did not have a good command of the spoken word nor was he a great communicator that he thinks he can write a book. We probably won't be able to read it nor understand it! Pity the publisher who chooses to try to make money off this venture. I can't imagine it being profitable. He will have to find a job that pays him for an honest days work.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 12:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Ali got the "Bachelorette" as payment for her little tantrum when she "left on her own" - that was all pre-planned by ABC because the producers loved Ali. DeAnna was the first to be recycled and she was brought back because Brad rejected her. Emily did win (for lack of a better term in Brad's second season), but when her and Brad broke up ABC brought her back and gave Emily her own season because she was "America's Sweetheart" <<< insert gag emoticon. But that was the same season that Chantal went out third and turned it down so they gave it to Ashley. Jen got her own season before they started recycling contestants. The reason they don't give it to "second" place is because it is announced on ATFR and you can't have someone on ATFR crying her eyes out completely devastated (Clare being the exception to the rule) and then announce "this is our new Bachelorette"!!!

Happymom

01-20-2003

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 1:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
So 99.5% of the bachelorettes went out 3rd, except for Trista, Ashley, Jen, Emily, DeAnna, Ali?

So that leaves Meredith, Jillian, Des, and now Andi? Did I miss anyone? (Actually, I don't think Des was out 3rd either was she? Catherine and Lindsey were F2. I think someone else went out 3rd (Ashley the organizer?). I'm kind of glad it's slipping my mind.)

(I'm just teasin' ya Lexie. I always look forward to your posts and extra info. :-) )

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Saturday, March 15, 2014 - 1:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Trista was the first Bachelorette. She went out second in the first season of the Bachelor. She was brought back because men wrote in that they wanted to meet her. That's how she got to be the first Bachelorette. Meredith and Jen were on very early seasons of the Bachelor, but that was before they started recycling every season. Back then, fans used to write in that they wanted to "date" whoever so and so that wasn't picked. They were still giving new Bachelors their own shows. Those were the days when they actually auditioned to be the next Bachelor. They didn't start recycling until Brad's first season. Dez went out fourth but she got it because AshLee was too much of a head case to get her own season and Dez was attractive and she had a decent enough personality to pull it off. We would have all been in therapy if AshLee was given her own season.