TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through April 23, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: The Bachelorette - All Seasons: Archive through April 23, 2014 users admin

Bonbonlover

07-13-2000

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 2:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bonbonlover a private message Print Post    
Oh darn.. I just saw that Ali and roberto broke up.. I thought they had a good chance of making it to the alter.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 2:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Ali and Roberto did seem to be the real deal and seemed to take a smart approach to their relationship. I thought they had a good chance too.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, November 21, 2011 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
they seemed to be one of the better matched couples, but in US mag it says they fight like cats and dogs.

Danzdol

04-21-2001

Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 4:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Danzdol a private message Print Post    
I follow them on twitter and they were pretty cute with each other even weeks before the split was announced. :-( they were one of my fave couples. Ashley and JP are also on twitter and very lovey dovey as well. Fingers crossed for them. I enjoy following them. It's like a continuation of the show (even if at the time it was my least favorite season)

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 4:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
What are their Twitter addresses? Thanks.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Sunday, December 04, 2011 - 7:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Article about Ali in People.. but I didn't buy the issue..

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Tuesday, December 06, 2011 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Realitysteve has up the names of about 17 of the girls for Ben and the names of the final 4 if anyone wants to be spoiled.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, December 07, 2011 - 7:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Thanks Jag - I'll go check it out.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 1:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Trista Sutter has had some work done, and admits it...

http://www.lifeandstylemag.com/2012/08/trista-sutter-plastic-surgery-reveal-made-her-love-her-body.html

(And she's going to be 40 in a couple of months!- shows how long the franchise has been going)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
WOW... I didn't recognize Trista in either the before or after pictures - regardless of the plastic surgery since she really didn't do anything to her face (except for her eyes). I wonder how old she was during her season.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, August 15, 2012 - 4:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
30 or 31 lexie- her season was in 2003.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 2:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Runner-up from Ali's season, Chris Lambton, is now married to Peyton Wright, who was on Andy Baldwin's season of The Bachelor and on B.Pad.

I just read that on Wikipedia.

Wondering if it was true, I found this:

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Chris-Lambton-Peyton-Wright-Marry-1047007.aspx

Bachelor Alums Chris Lambton and Peyton Wright Wed
Kate Stanhope
May 6, 2012 11:05 AM ET
by Kate Stanhope

Chris Lambton and Peyton Wright

Chris Lambton, the runner-up on Ali Fedotowsky's season of The Bachelorette, has married The Bachelor alum Peyton Wright, Us Weekly reports.

The Bachelor: Where are they now?

The couple tied the knot Saturday at the Wild Dunes resort in South Carolina. Guests included Bachelor grads Craig Robinson, Tyler Vermette and Roberto Martinez, who broke off his engagement to Fedotowsky in November. Wright wore a Melissa Sweet wedding gown.

"Best. Wedding. Ever," Lambton tweeted Sunday.

Bachelorette Ali Fedotowsky and Roberto break up

Wright was on Season 10 of The Bachelor with Andy Baldwin, then competed on Bachelor Pad in 2010.

The couple got engaged last June after dating for ten months. Lambton will next be seen as the host of the new HGTV series Going Yard, which debuts May 12.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 2:33 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I don't remember Chris Harrison ever mentioning it, but maybe he did and I just don't remember. It seems ABC would promote that info.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, October 08, 2012 - 2:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I guess the reason ABC didn't really promote it is because there is so much inbreeding with these shows, you would need a scorecard to keep track of who's who.

I think the only couples ABC is concerned about are the couples that originate from the SAME season, i.e. Trista & Ryan, Jason and Molly and now Ashley and J.P.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, November 02, 2012 - 3:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Speaking of Trista and Ryan.. a sweet tweet from him the other day. He said for her 40th birthday, he's giving her an extra hour of being 39 and taking her to celebrate in California.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Monday, November 05, 2012 - 8:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Awwwwww! They're so cute.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 9:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
One of my favorite channels on tv is HGTV. I just love all those reno shows and people shopping for apartments & houses in other countries.

Jillian (formerly a Bachelorette) is the new designer on a show called Love It or List It, where they find a family who have outgrown their house or are in need of some repairs, and the designer tries to fix their house for them (so they'll "love it"), while a real estate agent shows them other homes they might like (so they'll "list it"). Kind of a competition between the two hosts. I think HGTV is from Canada, cause a lot of their shows are Canadian. Just thought it was interesting to see Jillian again.

Gldnlvr

08-03-2007

Wednesday, March 20, 2013 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gldnlvr a private message Print Post    
I'll have to watch for Jillian on Love it or List it. I'm glad to see the other lady replaced!

Tresbien

08-26-2002

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 5:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Tresbien a private message Print Post    
Tonight ABC has on a special right now at 8 EDT The Bachelor's Funniest Moments. Did they promote this at all? I didn't hear or read anything about it until I happened to look at the TV listings.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, May 21, 2013 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I saw a couple of promos for it but then again things are different in Canada. Reality TV gets very good ratings up here.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, September 11, 2013 - 1:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Another Bachelorette Baby!

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-moms/news/deanna-pappas-bachelorette-star-pregnant-with-first-baby-see-her-bump-2013298

Ann

09-27-2005

Monday, October 14, 2013 - 10:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ann a private message Print Post    
Sean Lowe and Catherine Giudici Set a Wedding Date

Break out the Champagne!

Nearly one year after Sean Lowe got down on one knee to propose to Catherine Giudici, the couple have finally picked a day for their much-anticipated union, PEOPLE confirms.

The Bachelor alums will say their vows on Jan. 26, 2014 – and the ceremony will air live on ABC.

"It's really exciting," Lowe, 29, tells PEOPLE. "Time has just flown by – I think January is going to sneak up on us pretty quickly!"

Full Article:

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,
20745118,00.html

ETA: links never seem to work when I post an article from people.com.....don't know what I'm doing wrong.

<fixed it (it's because there are commas in the URL) ~ jr>

Happymom

01-20-2003

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 11:57 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Ashley, 3rd runner up from Sean's season, is dating Michael, the federal prosecutor from Desiree's season. Ashley also dated Brad Womack (not on the show).

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/bachelorette-bachelor-michael-garofola-and-bachelor-bachelorette-ashlee-frazier-dating-15411.php

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, October 15, 2013 - 12:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
The inbreeding in the Bachelor/Bachelorette family is mind-boggling.

Wilsonatmd

01-23-2001

Wednesday, April 23, 2014 - 11:32 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Wilsonatmd a private message Print Post    
Sad news...one of the contestants from Andi's upcoming season was in a paragliding accident Sunday and died last night. (they're still filming- they're up to hometown dates- so this person had already been eliminated, although RS states he does get through the first couple of rounds, so ABC will have to make some decisions..)

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/eric-hill-dead-bachelorette-contestant-dies-after-paragliding-acciden-2014234