TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 10, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor - Juan Pablo - General Discussion: Archive through March 10, 2014 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 7:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
perfunctory applause for JP

Peeper

06-14-2004

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 7:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
I feel like Juan Pablo was trying to tell Clare (while they were alone and no production people around) that despite their physical connection, he really did not know her and would not be proposing. If this was true then he was trying to do her a favor by giving her a heads up...she then freaked out and production forced him to go reassure her there was a chance for the future.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 7:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
But then he talked about having children with her.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
JP is being rude to Chris!!!!!!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 7:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Chris sooooo wanted to get JP to say he loves Nikki but JP wouldn't take the bait and that pissed off Chris......whaaaa whaaaaa.

Scribe

08-16-2000

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 7:59 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Scribe a private message Print Post    
Very awkward show

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
I am embarrassed just reading this, but not sure who I am embarrassed for. LOL One west coast here so it is just starting for me.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Wow! One thing we know for sure Chris and JP do NOT Love each other I wish I had taped this show because I thought I heard Chris say when they came back from the break and before he introduced Andi something about had everyone showered and ready to move on.

And Chris really thought JP had an announcement tonight but JP said he did not and mumbled something about the producers. Did anyone catch what JP said?

Also did JP slam Sean when he said people say things to your face but then they get behind their computers and say something else?

Also another question....what was it that JP said about the producers said something to him before the WTA show that changed things....I thought he was implied that it changed the relationship between Nikki and him?

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
Clarie's mouth and nose reminds me of Molly Shannon. LOL

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:08 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
JP told the Producers he had a surprise but then didn't have one. I wonder what that was all about.

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
I don't think you can blame the language for his arrogance and lack of feeling.I think it just comes down to who you are as a person. Don't you think so?

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Yes, Cillysue2, I do. His own family pretty much described him.

Reenie, I asked the same question about the surprise annocement. JP mumbled something about the producers but I did not understand his explanation.

I am not worried about Nikki because all along I thought she was there to win, not win JP's heart, but just to win. So I think she is just keeping herself in the limelight as long as possible. And I do not dislike her...just think she had other motives, like JP did.

When you think about it JP has to be somewhat in shock. He was very much liked when he was on the Bachlorette. Then little by little, once people got to know him and some of the comments he made, people did not like him. He had hopes of going on DWTS and then that fell though.

Peeper

06-14-2004

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
I agree with you Cillysue. There is a resemblance between Clare and Molly Shannon.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
i just read that JP was seen dating other women this week. Catherine was so sweet when she asked him "Why would you slap the hand that feeds you?" (Although I think it is why would you "bite" the hand that feeds you : - ))

Peeper

06-14-2004

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Peeper a private message Print Post    
Rob there must have been a lot of things that went on behind the scene. I think the production people had a hard time getting him to cooperate during the show. He seemed very defensive and probably was not prepared to be seen as a bad guy at the end of the show.

I have to say I kind of admire the way Juan P stood up for himself even though it made him look foolish.

I think Chris looked kind of foolish too the way he kept pressing and pressing for Juan P to say I love her.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:47 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
A lousy ending to a lousy season. I will grant Juan that he didn't take the easy out, say he loves her and then fade off into the sunset. That said, he was a dreadful choice for the bachelor for numerous reasons, the worst being his total inability to relate to women on any intellectual or emotional level.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:48 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Peeper, I agree that a lot must have gone on behind the scenes....now that would be a show! I think Chris kept asking JP was a way to needle JP a bit. Didn't JP say tonight that the producers "bossed" him around? I laughed when JP said he had never seen the show before. Uh, he was on the Bachelorette....but of course then, he was liked by the public. The old saying "Familiarly breeds contempt" comes to my mind.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I'm not far into watching, but if his dad was single, he'd be a good senior bachelor.. I would say his whole family is WAY more charming than he is.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 8:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I don't know why Chris kept pressing him to say he loves her, tho I suspect in a roundabout way he was trying to point out to Nikkie that she shouldn't have to settle for JP.

Or maybe he knows something we don't, and that's why he was putting JP on the spot?

At any rate, this show is kind of meant to be a train wreck, and so it is.

Cillysue2

05-01-2003

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 9:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cillysue2 a private message Print Post    
I totally understand myself now, I just couldn't realize why I didn't watch so much. I do not like Juan Pablo.

Naja

06-28-2003

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Naja a private message Print Post    
Was that crude comment JP said on the helicopter the same thing Clare told us right after he dumped her? If it is, then he said "I'd love to F--- you". (they had to bleep the word because Clare actually said it)

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 9:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
OK, so JP said their "plans changed" about 2 weeks ago. I'm guessing that's when he found out he would not be on DWTS?! So he and Nikki probably had plans to bum around Hollywood while he was on the show, and then to find out he wasn't invited. I'm sure they're both disappointed and putting on a good face. A quiet breakup will soon follow.

That WAS a most shocking rose ceremony. "I like you a LOT!" Seriously! I can't believe she didn't say "really, that's all you've got?! OMG.

JP still doesn't get it. And maybe his comment about "never seeing the show" should clue us in. I think they should cast someone that has seen the show so knows the good that are expected to be delivered!

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Naja, yes, I think that Clare said that is what he said. Because she also said several times he said he didn't know her along with the crude comment, I think JP said something like I don't know you but I love to +++++ you. I am so happy she told him off at the end. Too bad she did not before then, but better late than never.

Oh Brenda, I think you are right about DWTS. He said the producers told him something right before the WTA show that changed everything. So maybe they told him he was not chosen. Also his big announcement (that wasn't) could have been he was going to announce he was on DWTS. I wonder if he has learned anything from this experience. I kinda doubt it but it would be nice to think after some reflection and maybe his family helping him, he could learn to change a bit. I noticed he did stop saying "It's Okay" but he replaced it with "That's fine." : - )

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Just watching it now. Boy, his family sure threw out a lot go red flags, especially when talking with Nikki. They all seemed to be warning the women; yet they didn't want to hear it.

Irishgranny

04-15-2009

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 10:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Irishgranny a private message Print Post    
I'd take Renee's "New Guy" any day...he's a cutie ! She certainly got the best deal !