TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 10, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor - Juan Pablo - General Discussion: Archive through March 10, 2014 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 5:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
You also have to take into consideration that if the producers like someone, they will get a great edit. A perfect example was Courtney and Tierra who received horrific edits and left the show being hated by the viewers. This season, Nikki was the super- yet she received a semi-decent edit. Nikki only had three friends (Andi, Sharleen and Kelly) in that house. I'm not going to count the girls that were eliminated the first night, but all of the other girls that lived in that house hated Nikki. They said she was the of the house.

Buggie

07-11-2005

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 5:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Buggie a private message Print Post    
Renee's guy
bach

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 5:25 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Nope you'll never convince me it's all scripted when Ashley and JP and others get married and have babies. There is something "real" happening! These aren't actors. Of course there are going to be people doing this to get on TV or for the "opportunity". Of course many of the situations are forced and all the dates are set up. The interviewers ask leading questions, etc. But there are real relationships forming. All the people on it are not phoney-baloneys. :-) And yes, the can edit it how ever they please -- they can make us like or hate people by only showing us what they want us to see. Doesn't mean they are reading from a script.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, March 05, 2014 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I'm kind of somewhere in the middle. I know this is just a TV show and most of it isn't real, but once in a while they do get a couple who actually fall in love and get married (very small percentage). I mostly love the dates they go on and the places they travel to. This show is beautifully filmed too.

Lexie, I'm so happy to hear that BP is coming back. I really missed it last summer. It's also my guilty pleasure. I watch behind closed doors and feel like I should shower when it's over, but it's fun. See ya on the couch!

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 12:58 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
I thought Bachelor Pad was cancelled...

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 7:38 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I don't think it was ever cancelled. They just decided to skip a season.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Thank you guys for telling me about BP!! I almost forgot that I even asked on this thread lol

Maybe I'll have to check it out if they have another season...

Rubyroo77

08-12-2005

Thursday, March 06, 2014 - 9:33 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rubyroo77 a private message Print Post    
Thank you Buggie for posting the picture- They are a beautiful couple-I wish them all the best!

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 8:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
I little late to this party....I didn't watch every episode...JP had too much of an ick/fake persona going on.....but I did like Nikki. Why is she not well liked? What sorta b-word was she. Just TOO into JP for the girls liking? TIA

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I didn't watch closely either, but I liked Nikki too, so it's a bit of a mystery to me as well.

Lilfair

07-09-2003

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 10:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lilfair a private message Print Post    
Brenda, I actually usually watch all the episodes via DVR but this time I had zero interest and it's because of JP.....hope they find new blood to take on these rolls.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I like Nikki as well.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Friday, March 07, 2014 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I, too like Nikki

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Sunday, March 09, 2014 - 9:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Tomorrow night all the drama will be over and we are rid of JP. Who ever he "doesn't" pick is really the winner.
I'm liked Nikki. I felt the girls didn't like Clare because even after she had a rose, she tried to hog JP and not giving anyone else time with him before the RC. But that wasn't talked about on TWTA.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 7:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Another article today about ABC and the producers intense dislike of JP. This article does NOT mention who gets the final rose so it is not spoilerish.

Reality Tea

It will be interesting to see how this plays out on ATFR tonight. They could be broken up already or they could still be together and will stay together for a month or so while they do the tabloid interviews and have their pictures taken. But they will never get married. It would be extremely awkward being as he lives with his parents and Camilla AND Carla live with him.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 9:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I had no idea he lives with him parents and his ex and his daughter. I guess the parents help him with his daughter. But the ex?

What does he do for a living?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 11:20 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
He's still involved with Carla. I definitely would not refer to her as an "ex." She posted selfie pictures a couple of weeks ago of them kissing. Reality Steve grabbed them before they were taken down.

<seemed like a spoiler to this mod :-)>

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 11:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Spoiler
Click below to view spoiler
Well, Clara can have him! Yuck! May they all live happily ever after and not appear on my TV screen again.

<commenting on the spoiler - 99>

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 2:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I thought JP was a soccer player for a living.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 3:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Sorry Mod, I didn't consider it to be a spoiler since it didn't refer to who he picks on tonight's show.

I wouldn't swear to it, but I'm 99% sure he does not play soccer anymore. I think he played when he was in Venezuela. But I'm a little snarly and futzy on those facts. I don't think he really "works" or has much of a job, if any. That was the whole point of him doing The Bachelor - because he needed the money and he wanted to go on DWTS - because they are both cash cows.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 4:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Dogdoc...according to Wikipedia, he retired from soccer in 2008.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 5:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Clare seems madly in love with JP.

Chitchat58

07-25-2008

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 5:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chitchat58 a private message Print Post    
Warning signs everywhere. Mom and cousin have reservations .

Reenie

06-24-2006

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
What the heck did JP say to Clare in the helicopter???

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, March 10, 2014 - 6:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I want to know what the sex thing was lol