TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through March 04, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor - Juan Pablo - General Discussion: Archive through March 04, 2014 users admin

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 5:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
I agree, Babyjax, that the producers did encourage the breakup discussion to go on longer than it probably would have, but I also think Andi was looking for anything good about him, just anything, to justify to herself the reason she liked him at all during the last few weeks. You could almost see her thinking “I fell for this guy? What the heck? How could I have been so wrong?” So, Karuuna, my opinion is at that point I do not think she wanted him to indicate he actually cared for her but rather was trying to find a little bit of anything redeemable about him that would have justified her caring about him at all before the “sleep-over”.

And yes, Babyjax, his constant touching, rearranging hair, etc. is a definite control thing. It is like brushing off imaginary lint from someone else’s clothes. It is a way of making someone feel inadequate at the same time elevating the lint-brusher’s position in a discussion. It is very subtle but effective.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
LOL you must read Sean Lowe's tweets!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Especially that eyebrow thing.. what was THAT?

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 8:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Texannie, what did Sean Lowe say?

Texannie

07-15-2001

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 8:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
he said quite a bit. try to read it. he was just very funny and kind of insightful at the same time.
https://twitter.com/SeanLowe09

Roblover

05-17-2011

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 8:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Texannie! My favorite of his tweets was "Wait, does he know "Andi" is the person he's talking to?" LOL!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 8:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Start from the bottom and read up:

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 · Feb 25
Andi must have crushed it on the debate team in high school. #TheBachelor

Andi #respect

Wait, does he know "Andi" is the person he's talking to? #TheBachelor

Next time @clmgiudici gets mad at me I'm going to try out the "it's fine" approach. #TheBachelor

"Mmmm... I didn't know that." Always a good response after a girl tells you she loves you. #TheBachelor

It's gotta be a "lost in translation thing" Andi. #TheBachelor

This poor guy doesn't have a clue huh?
When he says he's not sure if you're going to be a good mother when you're in the final 3, you should go ahead and start packing your bags.

“@JosieVanderVeen: I wish @SeanLowe09 could be the bachelor again.” I'm not sure my wife would agree.

The babies part might happen in that hot tub. #TheBachelor

I think @chrisbharrison is recycling the fantasy suite cards. #TheBachelor

Who's she kidding? She's not turning down the fantasy suite.

I wish every guy had a woman like @clmgiudici . Unfortunately there's only one. And she's mine.

Sean Lowe ‏@SeanLowe09 · Feb 24
You haven't truly lived until you've been dumped on TV.

"You're not respecting mama." Best line of the night.

How many past final four bachelor people would admit they weren't really in love? I'd best most of them. #TheBachelor

Renee seems the most real. She's got my vote. #TheBachelor

Andi's dad is keeping it real. Can't be mad at that. #TheBachelor

Asking for the parent's blessing was the hardest part for me. I still don't have @clmgiudici 's mom's permission.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 26, 2014 - 8:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That from Annie's link above..

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 4:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
OMG... those tweets are hilarious!!!

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 7:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Thanks Seamonkey.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 9:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
It was worth all the editing out of non edit. From his other tweets and pictures, he and Catherine are enjoying each other and marriage. Cute.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 10:04 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Not sure if this has been posted:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/emma-gray/andi-dorfman-juan-pablo-the-bachelor-fantasy-suites_b_4858322.html

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Mara - did you read the tweets slideshow at the bottom of the page? Too funny!!!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Thursday, February 27, 2014 - 9:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
Ahh, I just brought that same link here, Mama.. interesting article!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
So much for Dancing with the Stars:

http://www.eonline.com/news/515576/juan-pablo-galavis-no-longer-wanted-on-dancing-with-the-stars...

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That certainly is a relief!

Beware spoilerish rumor included on that same link, about next Bachelorette. Just if that would be a problem.. (not a problem for me)

From that link, about Juan Pablo..

quote:

Juan Pablo Galavis will not be cast on the new season of Dancing with the Stars, multiple sources exclusively tell E! News.

ABC does not comment on casting rumors, however, insiders who work on the show tell us that Juan Pablo initially was under serious consideration for a spot as a contestant on DWTS' season 18, but is "no longer wanted."

"He's just too risky," says one source connected to the show. "There's too much negativity at this point."

Juan Pablo has endured some serious backlash after his comments about why he thinks a gay Bachelor is not a good idea (saying his use of the word "pervert" was because of his language barrier), and two of the women decided to leave him on the show. The most recent, which aired Tuesday, was Andi Dorfman, who called Juan Pablo an "a—hole" who has "no filter," after Juan Pablo told her she had barely made the cut to the final three and that he had spent the night with one of the other women.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 7:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.....

He just wasted an entire season blathering on about "how much he loves to dance."

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 7:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Did you all see this?:

http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/2014-02-28-renee-oteri-is-engaged-exclusive

Good for her!

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 7:50 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
That is nice.

And Lexie, yes.. too bad so sad JP.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 28, 2014 - 10:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yay for Renee! I'm happy for her! She was my favorite.

Chieko

11-20-2003

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Chieko a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised, no discussion about the Women Tell All. It seemed to be the general consensus that he is a jerk but Andie and Sharleen both went out of their way to say nice things about him.

The support for Nikki and Clare seemed to be split.

Why do you suppose they were both crying? Deceptive editing or no one makes the cut?

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I had to laugh that even the women were "programmed" to state how much he loves to dance and what a great dancer he is. I didn't see it! So obviously a ploy to get on DWTS! I'm glad we won't have to see much more of this guy;what a disappointment!

I am happy for Renee…..she seemed the most mature and grounded and deserves happiness. Apparently the time was right for her and the "new" man in her life.

The general consensus that I got was that he was, indeed, shallow and self-absorbed. He uses the "language" as an excuse and came across as rather arrogant when he said, "I don't want to talk about it." Methinks he will face many important issues in his life by walking away rather than facing them to talk things out!

Good riddance!

Needmylifeback

08-14-2000

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 3:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Needmylifeback a private message Print Post    
Well all I can say about the WTA is that my favorite part was with the Muppet's ...

Roblover

05-17-2011

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Sharleen was very kind to JP during the WTA almost to the point whether I wondered if she wants to date him in the future (for fun not as a serious commitment.) Or else he was not as dismissive with her as he was with the other women.

IMO he came off as smug during the WTA show but maybe his attitude was a defense mechanism.

His mother in the previews states he has hurt her feelings by his rudeness before.

Also during the previews, I heard Nicki say again (I think this time she was throwing herself on the bed) while saying she just wanted to win. That is the second time I have heard her say that and I really feel she is in it for everything BUT him. Clare seems to like him. Why? I have no idea . I like both of the women equally so this is just something I noticed about them.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, March 04, 2014 - 3:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
It appeared that he somehow had deeper discussions and possibly a deeper relationship with Sharleen than with the other women (though I have heard otherwise as well). She certainly gave the most favorable impression of him.

I suspect they are setting Andi up to be the next Bachelorette. She was funny and outgoing but she was also quite careful.