TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 25, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor - Juan Pablo - General Discussion: Archive through February 25, 2014 users admin

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 6:50 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
What was Nikki thinking!

She feeds JP a big meal of ribs and French fries and then gets him to ride the mechanical bull!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Because JP really is a jerk.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 9:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - Most times on these shows I feel sad for the eliminated people, particularly if they are upset and hurt. This season I feel relieved for them. I liked what we saw of Renee and I'm sure she is much better off without Juan in any part of her life. :-)

Ariasmum

07-21-2006

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 1:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Ariasmum a private message Print Post    
I was wondering if Clare's mom had a speech impediment or something because I never even heard a word out of her mouth until she was alone with JP. She just kept looking from one to the other and kept her mouth shut. That was just weird. You'd think her mom could have at least said it was ok, she can speak for herself, just leave us a alone for a few minutes.

I really like Renee and feel bad he hurt her but she is better off without him.

I liked Andi's dad too and agree with what he had to say. It looks like Andi and JP have a big fight and she can't wait to get away from him. I hope she dumps him. Does JP tell her she barely made it through? Can't wait to see the most dramatic episode yet!

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 1:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Can you imagine arguing at this point? He really is a jerk. They are in the honeymoon phase! If you argue in that silly fantasy suite then...there are no women for JP. He really had nothing of value to say to any of the families. He has no connection with anyone.

well other than HIMSELF.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 2:37 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Missy I think he brought Renee that far because he had to. I'm sure the opera singer was supposed to have Renee's slot but he had to pick someone else when she dropped out. I haven't really seen him be a jerk except with the swimming in the ocean incident with Claire. Now I'm not sure what goes on with Andi in the fantasy suite so I might change my mind.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 5:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
I can't wait to see what happens with Andi in the fantasy suite. I have a feeling that he's very chauvinistic and it's about to rear it's ugly head. It's a part of the Latin culture. I had a cousin who married a Latin guy and he wouldn't even let her have a job for fear that she'd meet someone else. Ugh!

Got a kick out of Clare's hometown, since I also grew up in Sacramento (north area). I recognized McKinley Park right away. They have a really cool kids playground there that we used to take my son to when he was little.

Clare's sister is a piece of work. Reminded me of--was it Ali's brother?

Anybody ready to guess who the next bachelorette could be? I think it could be Renee. I think JP ends up with no one.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 5:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
So, it's on again tonight. Anyone else think that ABC is just trying to get this season over with?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 6:22 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I'm not sure we saw enough of Renee for her to be the next Bach-ette. I'm not sure she's bubbly enough either.

I'm wondering too why they are rushing to get this season over with. Can't wait for tonight's drama! With all the girls crying, it sure looks like he'll pick no one. Wouldn't it be great if they all 3 walked out. LOL.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 6:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Maybe they will skip the 'girls tell all' week. I think I could live without the tell all.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 6:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
"Women tell all" is next Monday! Should be a barn burner! LOL!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 6:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Anyone else think that ABC is just trying to get this season over with?

Kookliebird, that thought has crossed my mind. This season has definitely turned out to be a train wreck. I still can't look away!

I'm thinking either Nicki or Clare could be the next bachelorette (although I'm not sure either one of them is very popular--don't really like either of them!).

Anybody notice how when the women were coming into the rose ceremony, Nicki glanced over towards Clare and Clare quickly averted her eyes! Too funny! Those girls hate each other!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 6:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I really hope Clare is not the next Bach-ette! I don't really care for her drama.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
WOW Renee really doesn't want to be with JP...what the heck did he do in the fantasy suite?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 6:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Andi looks and sounds like Kaley Kuoco from Big Band Theory.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Renee?

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
Oooops Andi!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
JP's horse really got upset at the ocean.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 7:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I think every woman was has been sent home or has gone home on her own are LUCKY ! JP talks like a girl, is inarticulate, shallow, not even that good looking (in my opinion) and a total hypocrite. I'm hoping they ALL see the light and he is left standing at the edge of an ocean somewhere….alone!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 7:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Don't worry Auntiemike, he won't be alone. He has his daughter.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 7:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
My goddddddd JP seems to just LOVE reminding each girl about the OTHER girls. What a total douchebag.

Nikki: So today whenever you asked me, you were like are you ready for this, did you ask me that because you had doubts or did you just ask me....just to hear what I had to say.
JP: I just wanted to know what you had to say. You never know.
JP: There's three people. And ummm, I have to make a decision sometime soon. Very soon. And ummm, I think a lot. There's people that is prepared and there's people that thought they were prepared and they told me that they are not prepared.

And Nikki's just nodding her head and says "yeah". JP. Dude. WHAT DOES ANY OF THAT EVEN MEAN?!!? I swear that's what half this season has been. Girls just nodding because they have no idea what he is talking about. He is always so UNCLEAR. And I swear most of the time he is deliberately vague. And the girls just nod and gloss it over. I find it so extremely annoying!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 7:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Andi shouldn't blame JP for all the stuff she missed at home!

That was her choice to accept each rose.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 7:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
Although JP is one of my least fab bachelors I was expecting a lot worse. Andi said he talked about himself too much. I imagine most "bachelors" are full of themselves that's why they are on the show. About 90% of the guys i dated talked about themselves incessantly. of course I married the guy that actually wanted to know about me. I think someone said he was a jerk, I just see him as a typical man. I kissed a lot of frogs when I was single.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
"I am feeling really really good about these women."

Lol JP says that, count it, THREE times to Chris Harrison in answer to his question. He says it the first time and even when Chris tries to get him to expound on that further he says it exactly again a second time "I am feeling really really good about these women." And then he does his vague-chitchat-thing (and calls them prospects?) And THEN says it again!!

Idk about you guys but he makes them sound like he is hiring people.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 7:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
JP's conversation with Andi is painful to watch.