TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 25, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor - Juan Pablo - General Discussion: Archive through February 25, 2014 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 1:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Also, if he kept Sharleen around, it would have been much easier to break off any relationship (after the final rose ceremony) because she travels around the world and she had no intention of moving to the U.S. and raising Camila.

Reader234

08-13-2000

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 1:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reader234 a private message Print Post    
ah, the REST of the story on Sharleen! roflol, someone take the hook out of my mouth, as I bought her drama hook, line and sinker!! LOL@ me!

I think RS has some bitter issues, why is he so invested in the spoiler game for the Bachelor? And some of his sources (in past seasons) fed him misinformation, (one season maybe) anyway - wasn't he also sued for the spoiler info? (and it was either dropped or won? as he continues to spoil)

DD has dance lessons on Mondays so Ive been out of the Bachelor loop - his website was down yesterday, so as I was knitting, the Bachelor was on - and yep, I got caught up in Sharleen's Dairy Room sessions!! (and the necking seemed intense at times!! lol) the tears did seem to me she had chosen singing over the Bachelor - and I thought most of the Bachelor participants were after 15 min of fame for either more tv time - or furthering their own agendas? We know its scripted - but I still watch!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 1:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
You're probably right that bitter may not be exactly the right word. How about cynical? Plus his schtick is putting down and making fun of the show. Which is okay. I'm just saying that he does have an agenda too.

Steve's cynical and in turn I'm a little cynical about everything Steve says as well.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 1:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
But the entire show is deserving of being put down and made fun of. And if you remember, I said something a few weeks ago about production feeding them lines to say in their confessionals. For seven weeks, Sharleen has been "conflicted" (for lack of a better word) about staying, even though she had no intention of staying past mid-October -- who do you think fed her that crap to say in her confessionals last night? That was production. They couldn't have Sharleen say in her confessional this was bullshit, I have a pre-scheduled concert and I'm outta here. They orchestrate EVERYYYYYYYYYYTHING on this show.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 2:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Did I hear them say that they have only all been together for 3 weeks!

JP said he has been away from Camila for 3 weeks.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 2:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Lexie, do you think this show is orchestrated????

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 3:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I agree that they manipulate some stuff. However, I don't think they orchestrate EVERYYYYYYYYYYTHING. They do have successful ongoing relationships that continue after the cameras go off.

Why would they put someone on the show who they know in advance has no intention of staying. Are they that desperate for applicants?

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 8:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I don't blame the outfit on Nikki.. she thought she was going on a typical one on one and instead was meeting the family. You can be sure she will dress up more when he meets her family and wouldn't expect him to wear cutoffs.

Dogdoc, Camila was with them in California until they left for other locations. She was there with his parents and he could spend time with her and did. So I think 3 weeks is pretty close.

Abby7

07-17-2002

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 2:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
Regarding sharlene: I remember how she handled the first (second, third one too) KISS/es. I got that, but so dramatic. After that, though, i got so *sick of watching how she would react when it all would feel so "unorganic" , as she put it, for her. Quick turn of the head, then tilt head down. (Or other way around....Forget) So soap OPERA ish.

*but, Abby 7 still watching

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 4:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, the reason JP got this gig was because all the women went ape-shit over a Latin guy and a lot of viewers disliked most of the men during Dez's season. They couldn't make Brooks the next Bachelor because he walked since he wasn't ready for a relationship and he has quite a reputation for chasing cougars. So TPTB caved and gave the spot to someone that didn't get five minutes of airtime during Dez's season.

And I don't know how anyone can say this show breeds successful relationships - there have only been four marriages out of 26 seasons of the Bachelor/ette.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 6:52 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I'm surprised there were any marriages!

Missy2

07-31-2001

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 10:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I know I am sure that there isn't a scientific approach to how they "match" the bachelors / bachelorettes..... i mean really....

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I thought at the time that JP was a poor pick.

As someone who was in the singles scene for a long, long time watching both myself and others, I would say 4 marriages out of 26 seasons is not bad! I mean really, I don't think they are even doing any kind of match.com quiz on these people to find compatibility. They are casting based on looks and story and drama and availability. They are not trying to find a "match".

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Wednesday, February 19, 2014 - 12:41 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
I was happy he left early on Dez's season. So he wasn't on any list of who I wanted to see, ever again. Don't want him on DWTS, either.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 9:24 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Oh boy wonder what happens on another shocking episode....

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 11:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I'll be watching the Voice tonight instead of this.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 6:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Missed part of it but a major question has been answered!!!!!!!!

Andi's dad asked him if he was Juan or Juan Pablo.

The answer was: 'Juan Pablo

What a relief to know that. lol

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 7:19 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
LOL - I love Andi's Dad.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 7:36 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Lol what was that? Clare's family

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 7:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Clare's sister in the green sweater was annoying.

Clare doesn't look like most of her sisters.

Lakecat

10-01-2006

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 8:16 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lakecat a private message Print Post    
He seems much more into Clare than the other girls.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 10:32 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
JP really does seem to feel badly when he has to reject a girl and send her home. He looked very sincere in tonight's ep. Can't wait to see what he does tomorrow night!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 10:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I was only paying half attention to Clare's hometown. I thought the woman in the green sweater was Clare's mother and the older woman was her grandmother. If I was JP I would run far far away from those sisters. Such drama!!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, February 24, 2014 - 10:56 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
The oldest sister was a trip. Yes, I'd run from her too! I'm assuming she's the oldest. She acted like she ran the roost. I was surprised the mother just sat there and let her carry on that way.

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 6:47 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Was funny watching Clare get mad. I don't understand why he brought Renee all the way down to that point to get rid of her. I don't get it. He really comes off like such a jerk.