TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through February 11, 2014

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelor - Juan Pablo - General Discussion: Archive through February 11, 2014 users admin

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 12:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Now we know why they did not give Juan much air time last season.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 12:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Thanks Babyjaxmom for the link to an excellent article.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 3:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
You're welcome! Another thing that bothers me about Juan Pablo is that I can only understand about half of what he says. Sometimes he needs sub-titles.

After reading Chris Harrison's blog about how he and the producers all tried to explain to JP how he had hurt Clare's feelings and he needed to apologize to her and he refused, I'm not sure I want to continue watching this. (I will, but now I'm really conflicted.)

JP will probably fall into the "Worst Bachelor" category, along with Bob Guiney, Ben Flajnik, Jack Pavelka and Jason Mesnick.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 3:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
What sucks for Clare is JP <99> her when it was the producers who told her to go to his room at 4:00 a.m. to go swimming AND, according to Reality Steve, they were not sexxin' in ocean. But, in typical Bachelor editing fashion, they edited it to look like they did.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 3:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't even remember Jack or Jason,

I don't want to keep watching, but I know I will too Babyjax.

Why on earth did JP feel he had to go to Clare, after the fact, and act all superior!

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 4:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Why is Jason Mesnick in the worst bachelor category?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 5:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I think she meant Jake Pavelka - who picked Vienna.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 5:31 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I'm referring to Babyjaxmom 2:06 post today...

"JP will probably fall into the "Worst Bachelor" category, along with Bob Guiney, Ben Flajnik, Jack Pavelka and Jason Mesnick."

I'm not sure why Jason is included in that particular grouping of men... Bob for that matter... other than he kissed a LOT. Ben and Jack I get.

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 5:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
I mean... Ben and Jake... not Ben and Jack.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, February 07, 2014 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Oops, I meant "Jake" not "Jack." Jack is my son's name, so my fingers automatically type it.

I hated the way Jason dumped his first choice on national TV and picked Molly instead. I know the producers made him do it that way, but it just left a bad taste in my mouth. He still makes my skin crawl.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Friday, February 07, 2014 - 1:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I can give Jason a pass on that because the producers did make him do it. If anything, the producers and Chris Harrison should make your skin crawl.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, February 07, 2014 - 1:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Yeah, I give Jason a pass too. Would not lump him in with Bob G or Juan P or Jake. Jason was still liked throughout his season as I recall. It was that post season breakup that was so ugly. And yes, I blame the producers for sure for how it was handled.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Monday, February 10, 2014 - 8:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Juan Pablo makes it hard to even enjoy this season for the drama.

Still really like Renee, Andi a little less so but still a good girl. And I actually really liked Chelsea a lot. Not sure if I ever mentioned it on here. I wish she could be in the running for the bachelorette but she's gone out too early. :-(

Don't remember with who but he did that creepy face hold again. I'm sure it's supposed to be romantic but for some reason with him it does not come across that way (in my eyes).

Northstar

09-29-2008

Monday, February 10, 2014 - 8:53 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
Nolanry, I don't like the face holding thing either. It would never fly with a gal like me :-)

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 10, 2014 - 9:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
LOL.. I didn't even realize it was on.. it is recording.., which it didn't do last week, so I missed the first half. I'm working on Olympics from earlier today and guess I'll rip through Bachelor next.

I also don't appreciate and would not tolerate the face holding. Very controlling.

Seamonkey

09-07-2000

Monday, February 10, 2014 - 10:21 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Seamonkey a private message Print Post    
What is with all this "she must trust me" crap? Referring to one on one with Andi.

That area is spectacular!! (Taupo)

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 4:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
The first couple episodes I was pleasantly surprised by Juan Pablo and liked him more than I expected to. It's been downhill since then though. Each week he just gets mor smarmy, less sincere and looks like a player. Yuck.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 5:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I hope they don't get any more bachelor/bachelorettes with children!

If I were fishing, I would throw Juan Pablo back!

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 6:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
He is not looking good. He picking poorly. It was really yuck letting that girl go on her birthday. Its odd like he likes being a jerk and walks in acting like he is sad. What a bummer!!!

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 10:17 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
I kick myself daily for watching this weekly train wreck! He is one of the most unappealing men and this "journey" is so bogus! What a waste of time!

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 11:07 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I agree AuntieMike, its usually a guilty pleasure but this season not so much. Its just guilty of watching crap. He is really fake and yuck. Then he makes those silly faces that are supposed to be funny and he annoys me even more!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 11:23 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Usually the Bachelor has at least one supporter here, but JP has none it seems.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 11:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Missy2…..you just used the most appropriate word: ANNOYS

Everything he does and says ANNOYS me.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 11:53 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
He talks and acts like such a little boy. I don't think it is cultural at all……he is just immature and childish. And, he's so into the tongue kissing….when it suits him! I'm not seeing any real people on this show this season! The girls who leave are smart to get out of there!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 1:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I had to LOL at Reality Steve. He called JP a "vapid imbecile" three months ago. RS did say months ago this would be the worst season ever.