TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Caution **Spoilers** Juan Pablo's Season Caution...

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Caution **Spoilers** Juan Pablo's Season Caution users admin

The Bachelor
The Bachelor (on ABC)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 3:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS has started posting this season's spoilers:

RS Episode by Episode spoilers

Cass_cat

05-09-2011

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 - 5:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cass_cat a private message Print Post    
Yippee!!!!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 4:14 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
It's gonna get ugly this season... LOL

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 7:40 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I already feel a little sorry for the women this season (yes I know they signed up for it). Let the games begin.

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Thursday, November 21, 2013 - 8:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
Wow, already! You know I read it all. LOL I do not remember RS having this much info so early. Sounds like a not so good season :-(

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, November 25, 2013 - 1:07 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm putting this link in here because it does reference who Juan picks at the end, but I thought this was funny where RS talks about all of the Juan Pablo specials that will be running in January to garner interest in the show:

"So yes, be prepared to be inundated with “Bachelor” programming during Juan-uary. It’ll be something that’ll make you Juan-t to stab your eyeballs with an ice pick. It will not be the most Juan-derful time of the year. You get the point. Be prepared. It’s coming. Actually, it’s already started, and I can feel last night’s dinner coming up in my stomach."

Daily Links 11/25

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Monday, January 06, 2014 - 9:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm putting RS's first column for this season here because it does reference the F2.

RS - Week 1

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 12:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I'm putting RS's column recapping the last night's episode here because it is very spoilerish.

RS - Week 1 recap

Kaysarluvsme

08-06-2005

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
Does anyone have a link to the show. My Directv was down last night and I missed the first episode. TYIA

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 5:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I think you can get it at ABC?

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelor/episode-guide/season-18/1802-episode-one

Kaysarluvsme

08-06-2005

Tuesday, January 07, 2014 - 5:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kaysarluvsme a private message Print Post    
The ABC app is giving me an error. Any other site Jimmer?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 8:29 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Anyone else know where it is available?

Mamapors

07-29-2004

Wednesday, January 08, 2014 - 8:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Mamapors a private message Print Post    
That link from Jimmer is working great for me. I watch it on the ABC app on my iPad when I miss it. You might be missing a plugin. I don't see it anywhere else. :-(

Abby7

07-17-2002

Monday, January 20, 2014 - 12:41 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Abby7 a private message Print Post    
kay, i have directv here in los angeles. directv does not allow the app on ipad. not sure if that helps, but just thought it might.

still?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, January 28, 2014 - 12:15 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS's recap. He really nails JP for being hypocritical at the bottom of the fourth page.

Recap 3

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 1:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie for pointing the way to RS's blog. I really enjoy his humor. I will never be as sarcastic/jaded as him but I somehow extremely enjoy the fact that he is! And I love hearing how things are behind the scenes and all the little bits of info he adds, and his opinion in general on the girls and different situations. Love it all.

It strikes me that he doesn't bash just to bash. Like he only does it when it is deserved. For instance I looked back through Sean's season and I didn't see him talking much smack about Sean. Which led me to believe that he actually kinda liked Sean and thought he was a decent human and seemed to defend him (with regard to AshLee's comments at the ATR show). But then he's just flaying JP alive. Must definitely be deserved. He seems like a shrewd enough man. If he doesn't like JP and thinks he's a money grubber just looking to get on DWTS I believe the guy.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, January 29, 2014 - 2:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS did like Sean and he did send Catherine and Sean a wedding gift.

I have to agree with him that having JP as the Bachelor is a total joke. He is only doing it because it is a cash cow, and he is desperate to get on DWTS. Have you noticed how every SINGLE episode he talks about how much he loves to dance? Also, the fact that they cast four women who said in pre-interviews that they hoped JP was not the Bachelor clearly shows what a joke this show has become. I thought that he absolutely nailed it on the bottom of page four of this week's blog. A lot of these girls are already involved in other relationships (and have been for some time), and filming just ended a couple of months ago. And we know we have at least two self-eliminations.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 12:42 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS's recap for this week.

Recap 4

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 2:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks Lexie. I don't always like what he writes but he can be entertaining.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 2:20 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
His blogs really give you an insight into the producer manipulation on this show.

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, February 04, 2014 - 9:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I agree that there is producer manipulation and I like him giving us some clues on that, but I did NOT agree with his view on the Clare situation. I think he just thinks Clare is insane and thus doesn't value any reaction she has. To me she acted like a mature hurt women.

I didn't think it seemed overly dramatic at all

And he actually defended JP when his actions were super creepy to me so idk. I was totally thrown off by what RS posted in regards to that. He rips on JP for this and that but then watches that humiliating convo and thinks JP was totally normal? What?

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, February 06, 2014 - 12:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Nolanry, my take on why RS semi-defended JP is because the whole thing with Clare and JP in the ocean was set-up by the producers. According to RS, they were not sexxin' in the ocean, but the editing led the viewers to believe they did.

I think RS feels that JP is enough of a dirtbag without having untrue rumors piled on top of him.

Luvbbplayers

07-14-2006

Monday, February 10, 2014 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Luvbbplayers a private message Print Post    
Well so long to her, and I hate to say it but I think she was more than just a former NBA "dancer" .

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 8:10 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Actually, the father of Cassandra's baby is a player for the Pistons. I'm 99.95% sure that Cassandra is back with the baby's father. I think she's one of a couple of women who went on the show to make their "ex" jealous.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 1:09 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
"Basically, that was Juan Pablo last night. One of these girls could’ve told him they had cervical cancer, and he still would’ve made out with them. Not because he wouldn’t care, but because he doesn’t know any better. Nor would he probably even know what cervical cancer is. Sharleen: “You just cut right to the chase, don’t you?” Juan Pablo: “What does that mean?” Bhahahahahahahahahahaha. He truly is a Grade A imbecile. Sharleen makes it known that their relationship feels “inorganic.” So does that mean it’s gluten free as well? I was praying he’d ask what “inorganic” meant just so I could see a human head explode on television."

RS is on an absolute roll this week. Of some note, a hairdresser wrote an email evaluating the women that are left based on their hair. It is pretty funny, but it is a long email, but it takes up all of page 2. If you want to cut to the blog, it starts on page 3.

RS - Recap 5

Stray_cat

06-21-2006

Tuesday, February 11, 2014 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Stray_cat a private message Print Post    
'The Bachelor' star Juan Pablo Galavis nude photo reportedly leaks from woman with final rose

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelor-star-juan-pablo-galavis-nude-photo-reportedly-leaks-from-woman-with-final-rose-15900.php

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 12:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS's weekly recap:

RS - Recap 6

Nolanry

09-11-2006

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 1:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Nolanry a private message Print Post    
I just spent quite a bit of time catching up on RS's blog. Laughed quite a bit and enjoyed myself.

I'm pretty happy with Andi being the next Bachelorette. I think I'll watch that one. I was not excited when it was Desiree, so I'm looking forward to it and this wil be my first time actually watching The Bachelorette!

WRT Reality Steve and his cynicism and how he talks about the show. To pull from a conversation from the general Bachelor thread I think I'm in the middle of both of you, Lexi and Jimmer. I look at the show and however much I think is fake or controlled I times that by about 1.5 maybe 1.75 because I honestly know that running a successful TV show, they don't let a lot of things go by "chance". But I also side a little with Jimmer in that I don't think they control EVERYTHING. Its just not possible. I think they control more than people know. But not all.

And while I do actually enjoy a lot of RS's humor and snipes and yes, cynicism, I think this is an example about what doesn't make me a wholehearted fan of his. Per his blog he is responding to a reader email-

1. do you think sean and catherine are the exception, not the rule, and truly found
true love? Or is it more hype and infatuation what will inevitably lead to what most of these bachelor love stories head towards separation? Or do you think they happen to be the real deal?
Of course they’re the exception when you’re on the 4th couple out of 27 to get married. Well all four married couples are still married, so I’m not sure what you’re talking about when you say they all head towards separation.

2. Do you personally like Andi and want her to be the next bachelorette? Or you just think she’s the best of the bunch and will suffice? I don’t care either way.

I love his jokes, his poking fun, his complete joy of pulling back the curtain to show us the goings on behind the scenes. But I don't really like that he seems to take no joy from the show. Just for the drama and fun of it. His answer to the second question. "I don't care either way." is so lifeless and I believe it completely. He doesn't care. Just another season of fodder that he can put through the grinder. And I think that's kind of sad.

I still like him but that answer struck me as something that I feel is kinda missing from his blog.....some sort of appreciation for the very thing he makes a living of of and is entertaining for millions of people.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 1:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
I enjoyed reading that, Nolanry. I like that Reality Steve has given us more of an inside idea and different perception of the show. In doing so, Reality Steve has made the show more fun for me to watch. However, at the same time I also never lose sight of the fact that while the show has an agenda and I'm more than open to seeing that there is a considerable manipulation of reality, Reality Steve is not an impartial source and has an agenda as well which seems to be making the show look as bad as possible.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 2:26 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
This is RS's recap for the week. He really hit it out of the park on this one. Of course, it is very spoilerish with regard to the Women Tell All which was just filmed. But he absolutely nails it with regard to the parents and the hometown dates.

RS - Recap 7

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, February 25, 2014 - 2:29 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
But Nolanry, if you read RS's blog from this week, he absolutely worships Andi's father. That is the only thing he is looking forward to in Andi's season is that whoever makes the F4 will have to answer to Andi's father. Andi was clearly not RS's favorite, or even a fan favorite. Kelly was the clear fan favorite this year, but she went out so long ago that there was no chance of making her the Bachelorette. JP has already proven what a disaster it can be to give someone their own season when they didn't make the F4.

Add Your Message Here
Bold text Italics Underline Create a hyperlink Insert a clipart image

Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Register Now
Password:
Options: Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: