TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 30, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Desiree - General Discussions: Archive through July 30, 2013 users admin

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 6:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Doing this because viewers complained she and this season was boring? I think Des is a sweet and kind woman, not a fake bone in her body. This seems dragged out to us but I bet this conversation was way longer.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 6:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Oh, snoops, let her suck face, you have to kiss someone to see if there is chemistry!

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 7:01 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Terrible show

Missy2

07-31-2001

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
I choose Chris

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Next week is live and with a studio audience.

Snoopsmom

02-19-2003

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 7:02 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Snoopsmom a private message Print Post    
Oh, I didn't have a problem with her sucking face with every guy. She seemed to really enjoy it. I'm just not buying that she was so "conflicted" spending time with all the other guys.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 7:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Remember, Ali saying you know right away, but have to go through the motions. They need a show to produce.

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 7:06 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
If there were really tears, I want to know the name of the manufacturer of her eye makeup because none of her eye makeup ran at all or even smudged.

Hwy1diva

05-10-2011

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 7:12 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwy1diva a private message Print Post    
I hope Brooks is gone. I did not really like him anyways. I am with Chris!

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 7:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
We haven't watched this yet so I'd like a little poll if you don't mind.

We've watched the whole season so far. So is this episode worth watching or should we pass?

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 7:52 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Why didn't he go to the Rose Ceremony and tell her he wasn't ready, date and see where things go? All this drama. The other guys love her but if she really and truely loves Brooks, she should take the chance and just see where it goes with him. At least we didn't have to see her brother tonight.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Jimmer,
Watch it unless you are not watching the finale.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 8:03 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
I haven't watched the whole season, but I did watch tonight.

If you like Des, I think it would be very hard to watch. Since I hadn't been watching, I was kind of not emotional about it. What I saw was a woman who had chosen, but a guy who either wasn't ready or just didn't have the same depth of feeling.

What I also saw was a woman who couldn't seem to understand why he wasn't deeply in love with her, even though she was with him; while at the same time she seems to not comprehend that she is doing the same thing to two other men! Weeping over her broken heart, but what about THOSE two broken hearts?

This show kind of infuriates me. Can you tell?

Roblover

05-17-2011

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 8:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Roblover a private message Print Post    
Jimmer, once you have seen the first 3 minutes of Brooks breaking up with Des, you can turn the tv off because the scene just repeats itself for what seems like f o r e v e r.

I needed subtitles whenever Brooks spoke.

Karuuna
Board Administrator

08-30-2000

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 8:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Karuuna a private message Print Post    
Roblover, you are right about that. It just went on and on and on....

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 9:17 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Of course you should watch if you've been watching all season. Use FF if you need to. This was just heartbreaking. So many of us have been there before, of course not on a TV show, but in the honeymoon period of a relationship where you've fallen hard and you think the other person has too and then they pull the rug out from under you. Shattered.

Of course she wears waterproof eye makeup. I do! And it works. I can cry a river and nothing runs.

I think the difference when you're the one doing the picking (the bachelor or bachelorette) versus being one of the suitors. The rejected suitor goes home -- they get to go lick their wounds, have time to heal before being back on TV for the "tell all show". This is the first time we've seen the Bach/Bachelorette rejected so late in the game. How on earth can she recover enough to pick from the other two? I don't see how she could. She doesn't have time to recover, to lick her wounds. She'd already picked Brooks weeks ago in her mind. Looks like we get 3 hours next week. So, like this week, use the FF if you need to. LOL.

Yes, it did drag on and on and they should have subtitled Brooks because I couldn't hear him or understand him half the time. Breakups like this are so shocking that sometimes it does take a while to walk away because emotions are so raw and yet you feel so numb you can't even believe it's happening. It's like a time warp.

I feel so bad for Des. I think she's terrific.
Scripted? You can't script this. This was a real breakup and a painful one. It felt wrong to even be watching.

Kookliebird

08-04-2005

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 9:38 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Kookliebird a private message Print Post    
What I saw was that when Des told Brooks that she loved him, he said " why didn't you say anything?" She said that she couldn't. I think he just didn't want to get to the end and have her reject him.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 9:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
True Kooklie and maybe he'll have second thoughts and come back. Sometimes guys just have to do that -- go away and then come back. It's almost like they have to feel the sense of loss to come to their senses.

Northstar

09-29-2008

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 9:57 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Northstar a private message Print Post    
GAWWWWWW. I hate heartache.

Hwy1diva

05-10-2011

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 10:30 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Hwy1diva a private message Print Post    
I agree Kooklie. I just hope he does not come back or if he does Des tells him to go away and kick him to the curb.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - 3:16 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Kooklie, I caught that and I agree that Brooks didn't want to be rejected.

BTW, could Brooks have mumbled any more? I agree that he needed subtitles.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - 3:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Did you say a three hour finale! Ack! One hour would be enough!

Missy2

07-31-2001

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - 5:02 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
Roblover - so true about the tears I was so impressed with how great her make up looked lol.

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - 6:21 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Thanks for the info. Sigh. We'll probably watch but I can't say that I'm looking forward to it.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 30, 2013 - 6:48 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Let us know what you think Jimmer.