TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 29, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Desiree - General Discussions: Archive through July 29, 2013 users admin

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 12:58 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
I agree Auntiemike that JP would make a charming Bachelor - unfortunately that will never happen.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 2:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Why do you say that, Lexie? I totally think they are grooming "Who-an Pablo" to be the next Bachelor. He certainly seems to have the fan base. Somebody tweeted during the show that even the guys seem to all have man-crushes on JP. I love him! Me amo Juan Pablo, too!

I don't put too much weight on the previews. They are certainly not going to give away too much of the ending ahead of time. That said, I would not be surprised to see Brooks go home. He's the only one who hasn't told her he loves her, and I think he may decide he's in over his head and bail. I'm so over the hair anyway. Chris is my favorite. Drew seems too young, even though he's really pretty.

PS. I threw up a little in my mouth when I noticed the guitar sitting next to Zak's chair. I thought, "Omg! They're gonna let him sing again. God help us all!" Please stop with the singing on this show. Ugh! And then the woman in the audience wiping away the tears afterwards. Puh-leeze!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 3:55 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Babyjax, I had it tapped and fast forwarded through his song.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 5:13 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Juan Pablo was not married to his daughter's mother. She is Carla Rodriguez, an actress and a latin beauty!

link

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 5:35 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I actually liked Zak's song & felt the emotion. I would be very pleased to have him be the next bach.

Cinnamongirl

01-10-2001

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 6:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Cinnamongirl a private message Print Post    
I read somewhere on twitter that Juan Pablo has been offered the next Bachelor but has not accepted.... yet!

Previews look crazy. I just get the feeling that Brooks bolts..Since she has already professed to love him, and hes the only one not to say it to her, he must tell her he wants out and then the big cry fest..Chris is suited up with a ring, Brooks is seen wearing a t-shirt, crying in the limo, no shot of Drew dressed up .. BUT maybe the second parter is Brooks having second thoughts and he comes back..I don't know.. I do know that I don't think it'll be Drew.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 8:10 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Yup, here it is: http://www.eonline.com/news/441996/bachelorette-scoop-juan-pablo-close-to-signing-on-as-the-next-bachelor

I would totally watch (and enjoy!) Juan Pablo as the Bachelor. Zak is just too cheesy and over the top. And the song was truly awful!

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 - 3:54 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
If Juan Pablo were to be made the Bachelor, it would be the first time the next Bachelor didn't come out of the final four.

Reenie

06-24-2006

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 - 7:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Reenie a private message Print Post    
I also think they were grooming Juan Pablo to be the next Bachelor. He didn't even get much air time on the show with Des and here he was "front and center" on the MTA show with girls in the audience with Tee Shirts with his name on it.

I wonder if they are setting up Brooks to leave and then "come to his senses" and come back? Des has already said she is in love with him. Odd that.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 - 11:35 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
Jake pavelka wasn't in the final four.

From the first few mins. of the show, I thought it was looking like Juan Pablo, of all people! - we barely ever even heard him talk during the season, would probably be the next bachelor. Then when he got more and more screen time, I thought for sure he'd be the next bachelor.

I like Zak a lot but I don't think his looks are always appealing enough to get picked. He looks great when he smiles, but he looks kinda goofy sometimes.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 - 12:27 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
RS addresses the Juan Pablo rumors:

"As for the reports yesterday about Juan Pablo being “offered” the Bachelor gig, let me explain something to you. The word “offer” when it comes to this franchise is a very loose term. They “offer” the lead to many different people every season. I’m sure they are talking to Juan Pablo about it in a, “Hey man, the audience really loves you. Lets chat about possibly having you as the Bachelor next season.” He’ll be flown out to LA, he’ll meet with executives, be given on screen testing, etc. But all the while, they’re doing the same thing with other people as well. The last five “Bachelors” haven’t been officially announced until September right before filming begins, so we are a ways away from knowing who gets cast as the lead. Not to mention, negotiations have to begin, lawyers get involved, etc. I’m sure Juan Pablo is in the running. Just like Lesley Murphy and AshLee last season were “offered” as well. “Offer” basically just means they’re interested and you will meet and talk with them about the gig. Then after gathering everybody’s interviews, and talking to potential candidates, they’ll sit down and make a final decision. The report from E! that came out yesterday is a bit premature since I know they are talking to other people as well. Once it’s all said and done, I do not think Juan Pablo will be the next “Bachelor.”

Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2013/07/24/the-bachelorette-desiree-spoilers-reader-emails-2/#qITBe55kopi9C7CG.99

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 - 12:28 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
True dat Happymom, however he got "paid" because he did that ridonkulous crying on the balcony scene.

Happymom

01-20-2003

Wednesday, July 24, 2013 - 1:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Happymom a private message Print Post    
I don't even remember a Jake balcony crying scene, ... but I do remember Jason Mesnick's ridonkulous balcony crying scene ;)! (I don't doubt that Jake had one of those too though!)

That is interesting info about the offers to multiple people. I appreciate that kind of info because I never hunt around for bach info during a season for fear of getting spoiled. So thanks Lexie :-).

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 25, 2013 - 3:18 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Don't you remember when Jake "dropped in" on Jillian at her hotel to warn her about Wes, and afterwards he was crying over some sort of balcony?

Jimmer

08-30-2000

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 8:19 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jimmer a private message Print Post    
Is this the season finale tonight or is there more next week? Thanks!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 10:05 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think we are having a 2 part finale with part 1 tonight and part 2 next week. That's my impression.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 5:18 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
They are in Antigua for the finale. My first island vacation, first plane ride with my first love. It's absolutely beautiful if you don't go into St. Johns. The people were soo poor and begging on the streets. That was 45 years ago.

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 5:34 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
First date is with Drew. They were to have dinner outside but it was raining so they went to the Fantasy Suite and she handed him the invitation there. Of course, he said yes. He told her that he loves her. He is one handsome dude!

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 5:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
What's up with Brooks.

Do guys really ask their moms and sisters for advise about their relationships and overnight dates?

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 5:44 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I get Drew! I get Drew! I want an overnight date with Drew!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 5:45 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
Brooks is with his mother and sister..he went home to Idaho to talk to them. The poor guy isn't ready to propose. They kinda talked in circles but its better to tell her now then later. He flies to Antigua tomorrow.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 5:51 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Tweets: Chris is like an action figure without the action.

Drew is good for the fantasy suite, not the altar.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 6:04 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't want Drew for the alter, just the fantasy suite.

Chris's poem was cute but it didn't rhyme.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 6:11 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Poems don't have to rhyme.

What are all these "ups and downs" Brooks speaks of?

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, July 29, 2013 - 6:14 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Now we know why they showed us Des saying she's in love with Brooks. They never do that.

or...is it all in the editing to throw us?