TVCH FORUMS HOME . JOIN . RESIZER . DONATE . CONTACT . CHAT  
                  Quick Links   TOPICS . TREE-VIEW . SEARCH . HELP! . NEWS . PROFILE
Archive through July 23, 2013

Reality TVClubHouse Discussions: The Bachelor / Bachelorette: Other Recent Bachelors/Bachelorettes: Bachelorette Desiree - General Discussions: Archive through July 23, 2013 users admin

Granjan

05-10-2011

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 4:40 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Granjan a private message Print Post    
I just don't care for Drew or Chris for her. I'm not sure about Brooks. I like him but he's a little reserved toward her, I think. I really liked Zak......guess she didn't.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 4:43 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Drew and Chris seem like nice guys and she definitely has a "physical" relationship with Drew. Brooks has always been very comfortable for her but he does seem hesitant.

I, too, liked Zak....love his zany, energetic zest for life. She missed the boat with him.....there is some other lucky woman out there for him!

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 16, 2013 - 10:23 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Chris's family wigged me out a bit too. Drew seems reserved to me and Brooks is too unsure. The way Des keeps admitting that she loves Brooks makes me think Brooks breaks her heart on the overnight date. But we all know how they mislead us with the previews (I don't read spoilers).

I'm voting Zak for next Bachelor. He was not noticed early on in the season, but the past few weeks has been really fun to watch. I think he'd make a great and entertaining bachelor.

And I wondered too if Brooks is Mormon living in Utah with a huge family. I found his family to be warm and fun.

Texasdeb

05-23-2003

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 9:56 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texasdeb a private message Print Post    
I would like Zak for the next Bachelor as well.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 10:08 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Can I just say "I would like Zak...."?

Missy2

07-31-2001

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 10:36 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Missy2 a private message Print Post    
snore. Is it just me or does Des come off as having no personality?

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 11:03 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
It's not just you, Missy.

I wasn't crazy about Zak until his hometown date. Had a hard time getting over the ick factor of him coming in shirtless the first night. But I kind of fell in love with him on his hometown and thought maybe Des did too. I guess not.

Drew is handsome, but he needs to back off on the hair gel. Ick! Can't imagine putting my fingers in all that goo. Wonder what he looks like without it?

I think Brooks is going to break her heart. She's into him, but he's just not there yet. I'm thinking he may have second thoughts and that's why she's crying in the previews. Or could the producers just be misleading us? That would never happen, right? And I'm thinking his family isn't Mormon, cause wasn't he carrying a bottle of wine when he walked into the house? But he does have nine (9!) siblings. Anybody recall seeing him drink on their dates? I never pay attention to that stuff.

I like Chris the most, but his family is weird. That thing his dad was doing to his nose was just gross. We did NOT need to see that.

And please! The producers TOTALLY brought in Des' brother for the drama. If I were her, I would not invite him to my hometown date. Don't know if the producers told him to act that way, but he comes off as a real jerk.

Pam2uall

10-25-2006

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 3:24 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Pam2uall a private message Print Post    
I am very confused about what is being shown. Why is production revealing that Des is in love with Brooks, and wants it to be him in the end. I don't recall any prior bachelor or bachelorette's choice being broadcast prior to the final rose. If Brooks leaves in 2 weeks, then what?

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 - 5:05 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
the only thing I can figure is exactly what you said -- he leaves in 2 weeks so they are showing us that she for sure is falling for him to let us see how devastated she'll be. That's what the previews look like, but they really mess with us with those previews!

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 9:43 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Pam2uall, just remember there's a reason for EVERYTHING the producers show us on-screen. They are building a story. And I fear this story does not have a happy ending. Dun dun DUN! (Sung as threatening music)

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 10:15 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Editing has a way of making it appear that something is happening when it really never happened. Just like last year when they made a big deal about a letter that Sean received, and it was the letter the Catherine sent him and not a "Dear John" letter. And a couple of years ago they made it appear during the "preview for the upcoming season" that one of the girls was walking out and that never happened. Mike Fleiss is a master at deception when it comes to splicing audio and video clips together.

Bbpeach

07-07-2005

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 10:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Bbpeach a private message Print Post    
Is the MTA episode really this next week? That's what I thought the previews showed. I thought that very odd, since it is usually shown between F3 and the finale. Which makes me wonder, perhaps that we don't have a F2 finale.

Lexie_girl

07-30-2004

Thursday, July 18, 2013 - 1:54 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Lexie_girl a private message Print Post    
Yes it is Bbpeach. I have no idea why they moved it up a week.

Babyjaxmom

10-20-2002

Friday, July 19, 2013 - 9:27 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Babyjaxmom a private message Print Post    
Ooooh, interesting thought Bbpeach! I wondered about that too. We'll see how it plays out.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Friday, July 19, 2013 - 9:49 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
Interesting... do we really know when the finale airs? Maybe we only have 2 weeks left, not 3???

Gumby

08-14-2004

Saturday, July 20, 2013 - 9:44 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Gumby a private message Print Post    
I saw a commercial last night that said the 2 part finale started in two weeks.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, July 22, 2013 - 6:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Nobody watching Men Tell All?

Brian not there and Jonathan the perv apologized.

This is the most we've seen of Juan Pablo. Showed his daughter, Camilla (4) for a few seconds.

Des looking lovely in gold sequin dress.

Almost over, Zak is playing his guitar and singing..will be very surprised if he is NOT the next bachelor.

Funny bloopers at the end.

Rslover

11-19-2002

Monday, July 22, 2013 - 7:00 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Rslover a private message Print Post    
Ut oh....Des is crying..others are crying.

Most dramatic finale ever (no this time, really, per Chris H.) in 2 parts!

Jag2000

07-01-2009

Monday, July 22, 2013 - 7:46 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jag2000 a private message Print Post    
I wonder if Des's brother has something to do with all the commotion with the finale?
Juan Pablo would make a good Bachelor.

Jadajean

03-23-2008

Monday, July 22, 2013 - 9:49 pm   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Jadajean a private message Print Post    
Juan Pablo for the next Bachelor. Zach is too boring.

Texannie

07-15-2001

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 3:59 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Texannie a private message Print Post    
The way the gave Juan Pablo so much air time makes me think he is the next bachelor.

I wondered if something happened with her brother too. Did anyone else notice, Brooks was in a limo crying but in a casual shirt? We see Chris in a limo in a suit.

Brenda1966

07-02-2002

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 7:11 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Brenda1966 a private message Print Post    
I think if Juan PAblo were more interesting we would have seen a lot more footage of him this season. WE saw more of him last night than all season. This has me worried. I don't think he's the best pick for next Bach altho he seems to have a huge fan base. He's the invisible man.

Yes, noticed that we didn't see any footage of Brooks in a suit, did we of Drew? Didn't seem like we did. I have to think that since the previews look so dire that she must end up picking someone -- I don't think they'd give it all away to us, would they? Sure looks like Chris gets sent packing. I'm holding out hope for a happy ending even though it looks like Brooks leaves. Maybe she picks Drew??

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 8:25 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
I don't think it would be an invasion of privacy if we know about Juan's daughter's mother.

If he becomes the next bachelor, I think it would be nice to know.

Auntiemike

09-17-2001

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 8:34 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Auntiemike a private message Print Post    
Interestingly enough, Juan Pablo suggested last night that he has weekends with his daughter so I'm sure there is a Mom somewhere in the picture that has "full" custody. He is definitely into parenting and I can understand how he would want a partner to love his child as well as himself. I, too, want to know a little more back story on his situation, i.e.. how he entered the world of parenting. Is he divorced? I thought he might be a widower.

He was certainly charming last night and could let more and more personality emerge should he be the next Bachelor. He would sure be a better pick than a James. for example. What a jerk he continues to be.

Dogdoc

09-29-2001

Tuesday, July 23, 2013 - 8:39 am   Edit Post Move Post Delete Post View Post Send Dogdoc a private message Print Post    
Didn't Juan say he wanted a mother for his daughter. I am not sure if I heard that right.

Would he be Emily all over again, always bring up what is best for his daughter.